Pre-Max promo

jdrannin1

Awards

Primordial Performance is excited to introduce one of
the most research supported, fast acting performance enhancing pre-workout supplements the market will ever see!

PreMax is ?

• NCAA approved
  • Loaded with 12 grams of pure PeptoPro per serving

[*]Equipped with a full 4.5 grams of GlycoCarn (GPLC) per serving to blast nitric oxide (NO) like nothing else on the market

[*]Stacked with 4 super anti-oxidants (Grape seed extract, pomegranate, tomato extract, and GPLC)

[*]Fortified with all 8 essential electrolytes

[*]Kicking ass and taking names

PreMax does NOT contain ?

• Caffeine or herbal stimulants
  • Added sugars
  • Artificial sweeteners
  • Artificial colors or flavors
  • Cheap and ineffective filler amino acids like l-taurine or l-arginine
  • Whey or soy protein
Learn more about PreMax -- the most effective pre-workout drink.

In support of Pp introducing Pre-Max we will be holding a competition for the funniest promo video! The rules are simple, we would like you to create a video promotion for Pre-Max. Our idea here is something light, something funny, but also something that showcases our new pre- workout supplement that we can put on Youtube. Get your friends in on this and make something creative![/size]

Here is one example: Take a really skinny guy wearing a loose fitting tank, facing the camera with a bar on his back about to squat (maybe it has 50lb plates on it). There is a voice over with a really dull, monatone voice, saying, "This is before PreMax". The Skinny Guy then squats down out of frame of the camera and then up squats a muscular powerlifter/bodybuilder with 3 plates on the bar wearing the same tank top which is now loose on the guy. Another, more aggressive voice comes back on and says, "This is after." The video must be submitted to Pp by 12/1/09 to be eligible for this competition! Now this is open for you guys to be creative as well. If you can think of something fun and light that advertises Pre- Max, post it up and we might just use it.

Here are the prize winnings -

1st place price: $200 cash, (2) Pre-Max, (2) blender bottles and (2) PP t-shirts.

2nd place price: $100 cash, (2) Pre-Max, (2) blender bottles and (2) PP t-shirts.

Rules: Nothing vulgar or offensive. Video must be 30-40seconds. It must include an image of Pre-Max with our Pp Logo and website. Final video format must be submitted to Pp in .WMV, .AVI, .MOV, or .MPEG.

One Stipulation: You must purchase 1 tub of Pre-Max and feature it in the video. This will require a small investment on your part, however, 2 free Pre-Max?s and $200 with some goodies make it totally worthwhile.

If you have ANY questions, thoughts or comments, please post them below!

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
shOOOt i think i got a funny ass idea to bad my only camera is on a mac laptop :p

jdrannin1

Awards
shOOOt i think i got a funny ass idea to bad my only camera is on a mac laptop :p
Can you borrow one? If you have a good idea I would hate to see you miss out on this opportunity.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmm sounds like i have some people to round up for filming, i'm definitely in for free PRE MAX

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
This is a great opportunity! Might need to make a submission...:thinking:

LoveMeSexy

Awards
Is this like a bcaa/electroytes drink to be sipped whilst working out?

UKStrength

Is this like a bcaa/electroytes drink to be sipped whilst working out?
We recommend consuming PreMax 30-60 mins prior to training for best results :D You could then use your normal BCAA/EAA blend or our IBCAA during training.