Why are people so agianst otc pct?

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
It's curious. Don't want to be bashed or anything. I am just very curious. Mild ph and all everyone goes to serm. I know they are safe and better just wanting to know what a otc pct is good for ?

kolejorg

Awards
OTC Pct is good to supplement a serm. Most have test boosting ingredients, cortisol control and other goodies. But they won't restart you if you're shut down. I know plenty of guys that ran absurd cycles and never used a serm with great success. And I know guys that get gyno off of halodrol and epi cycles their first run. I would say have a serm no matter what you run. They're easy to get, cheap for what they do, taste like death if you do the rc route, but it beats a broken dick and tits.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's curious. Don't want to be bashed or anything. I am just very curious. Mild ph and all everyone goes to serm. I know they are safe and better just wanting to know what a otc pct is good for ?

A lot of people don't know why. They just parrot what everyone else says. I have read numerous times on here about over the counter products that work exactly the same as a SERM. Honestly one of the reasons I don't run PH/DS type products anymore because I'd rather not purchase a "research chemical" made by some "bros" in Moms basement.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've yet to see anything OTC that is shown to have documented SERM effects in humans. It doesn't make sense to even run the risk and not get a SERM. They're not difficult to find even in HG form.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
ALWAYS use a SERM for proper PCT ...... There are several out there and can be sourced from several reputable companies. Having a SERM on hand is a must and should be on hand prior to even starting your cycle. IMO.

In addition to a SERM for a well rounded PCT I would recommend an OTC PCT support supp that contains T boosting compounds as well as an AI to help control the conversion of T into Estrogen while you are regaining your normal hormonal balance. Some ( myself being one of them) recommend DAA as part of PCT to further aid the re-establishment of proper T levels.

REVOLUTION PCT is one OTC PCT product that contains all of the OTC compounds mentioned ..... ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because something mild like epistane still shuts you down enough that you need a serm to restore levels. Stuff like the PP androseries or the androfactory stuff you don't need a serm, but most other compounds you will.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Serms cost less than OTC pct products anyway, idk why anyone wouldn't use them..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This should be pointed out as well: it's just as easy to get legit powder of a SERM as any DS. Each company that decides to venture into this area has the same access to these chemicals as each other.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
This should be pointed out as well: it's just as easy to get legit powder of a SERM as any DS. Each company that decides to venture into this area has the same access to these chemicals as each other.
A few $ a gram lol Works for me

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Because if you can't get prescription grade than you have no clue what the hell your ingesting.
Lucky for me I have access to pharm grade, as does everybody else who has acces to google..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also it may not be illegal for "research purposes", which to be honest is joke, but it's still illegal to posses without a prescription.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Also it may not be illegal for "research purposes", which to be honest is joke, but it's still illegal to posses without a prescription.
I actually just found out a buddy of mine got arrested for having Nolva which is a catch 22..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So it's legal to have on you or in car?
Let me rephrase. It's not a scheduled narcotic in the same way as AAS. There's really nothing established as far as punishment. In the presence of AAS, it can enhance a charge.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me rephrase. It's not a scheduled narcotic in the same way as AAS. There's really nothing established as far as punishment. In the presence of AAS, it can enhance a charge.
so the guy in this thread who said his friend got arrested for it is making it up? Not being sarcastic, just good to know.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Why would I make this up? Lol
He's a member on here but he won't say who he is I'm sure.. He just got fined..

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I just texted a buddy of mine who is in law enforcement an he said, Yes you can be arrested for it..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would I make this up? Lol
He's a member on here but he won't say who he is I'm sure.. He just got fined..
oh, you said he got arrested...thats why i was trying to figure out what the officer booked him for. Didnt say you were making it up. sorry if it came off that way

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
He said depending on what state it would be a misdemeanor or felony.. Possession of a prescription drug..

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Do you guys think a SERM is absolutley necessary for something like 1-andro?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I've actually ran Andro 1 and used an OTC pct and it didn't do jack.. My libido was shot, etc etc
That's why I advise serms for any cycle..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont drive with it anyway. It comes to my mail and i walk 15 feet from mailbox to my house with it then it stays in my closet lol but those 15 feet are SCARY!!! man, im runnin!!!

kolejorg

Awards
Look, if it's in your car and you have a warrant and your car gets seArched yeah you'll catch a misdemeanor charge for it. If it's in your cAr and you get stopped and say no you can't search my car, and you have no narcotics in the car you're fine. Dogs won't detect it. The only way you'll get nailed for it are as follows.

1. You buy it from someone that's working for the police.
2. You get flagged by customs or a postal inspector. In which case you're hosed as soon as you leave your mail box with it. If you make it past a day you're fine.
3. Your making steroids in your house, meth, whatever , and you get raided.
4. You sell it to a friend and he gets popped and rats you out.
5. You tell everyone you have it and a cop hates you and develops probable cause and spend the time writing a warrant. And then happens to serve it and find it. And charge you with it.

It's not a narcotic. It's not on watch lists. Dogs aren't trained to find it. It falls simply under the same statute as taking your girlfriends antibiotics for your strep throat. If it's liquid. Put it in a scope bottle or something else. If it's pills, well those all have pharmacy markings to make identifying pills possible. So you can't really hide those.

So. Use common sense. Keep your mouths shut. Be prepared for all possibilities. And don't keep all your **** together in one place. Oh, and if you've never been in trouble and no one had any reason to watch you. They won't be looking so don't be paranoid.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Look, if it's in your car and you have a warrant and your car gets seArched yeah you'll catch a misdemeanor charge for it. If it's in your cAr and you get stopped and say no you can't search my car, and you have no narcotics in the car you're fine. Dogs won't detect it. The only way you'll get nailed for it are as follows. 1. You buy it from someone that's working for the police. 2. You get flagged by customs or a postal inspector. In which case you're hosed as soon as you leave your mail box with it. If you make it past a day you're fine. 3. Your making steroids in your house, meth, whatever , and you get raided. 4. You sell it to a friend and he gets popped and rats you out. 5. You tell everyone you have it and a cop hates you and develops probable cause and spend the time writing a warrant. And then happens to serve it and find it. And charge you with it. It's not a narcotic. It's not on watch lists. Dogs aren't trained to find it. It falls simply under the same statute as taking your girlfriends antibiotics for your strep throat. If it's liquid. Put it in a scope bottle or something else. If it's pills, well those all have pharmacy markings to make identifying pills possible. So you can't really hide those. So. Use common sense. Keep your mouths shut. Be prepared for all possibilities. And don't keep all your **** together in one place. Oh, and if you've never been in trouble and no one had any reason to watch you. They won't be looking so don't be paranoid.
Bingo!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd rather just not use any product that needs a PCT or SERM pct. Really with these "research chems" you have no idea what your really drinking anyway. How do you know they won't screw up and put clen in your bottle instead of tamox?. I mean come on, you're gonna put so much blind trust in the "company" producing your research chems?.

kolejorg

Awards
Research companies live and die by their reputation. A bunk batch and word gets out they produce ****. Then no or buys from them. This is a small community but worth a lot of money. Beyond that the raws are cheap so there is no reason for them to not give you what you order.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd rather just not use any product that needs a PCT or SERM pct. Really with these "research chems" you have no idea what your really drinking anyway. How do you know they won't screw up and put clen in your bottle instead of tamox?. I mean come on, you're gonna put so much blind trust in the "company" producing your research chems?.
Understand but that's what blood work is for

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldn't you say the same thing for any DS?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldn't you say the same thing for any DS?

Yes. Another reason I don't use them. I'd think the research chem companies don't really care much about customers as much as say a company that sells DS/PH product and regular supplements. Of course that also would depend on the company. If it's just one of those fly by nights that just pop up to sell designers exclusively, then yeah I'd be just as weary as I'd be with the research chem companies.

kolejorg

Awards
I would say the bulk of the anabolics on the market are mom and pop shops. Or brewed in someone's basement. Or car shop as is often the case in a few southern states. And frankly I think id trust that over a chemical company from china. You take risks doing any aas/ph or whatever. This isn't a safe hobby, you either are in. Or you're not.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Overseas? I think it's a bit more complicated then "just buy pharma"

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Lol brundel scared everyone with that story

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Going to just sit over here punching myself in the face...

DON'T LOOK!

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
This is pretty silly. Nothing stimulates LH production as effectively as a serm. End of story on that. It is quite simply the most effective pct option.
If you will take a supplement but not an RC company serm you need to get your head out of the sand and open your eyes and join reality as well as the rest of us that live in the real world. When supp companies get coa's on every ingredient they put in their products then have them mass speced to be sure it is what its supposed to be and it is pure then they might be close to some of the best rc companies...but none of them do that- at all. Clearly anyone banging that drum has an agenda and it isnt peoples best interest or hpta recovery. Just saying.
If you go with a reliable established rc company you can get products that are quite simply pharma equivalents. There are a few companies I use and trust implicitly whose products are proven to work via my bloodwork and their reputation speaks for itself. Its not hard to figure out - the best ones have been around for years and have excellent reps for a reason.
RC nolva or any other serm is not illegal to possess. It is not even controlled or scheduled in pharma form. It like ibuprofen. Also do you really think you could legally buy it for research purposes but not legally possess it for research purposes? If someone got "busted" for nolva they are fool for multiple reasons but I have a feeling there is way more to the story than a nolva bust. ever hear of an ibuprofen bust? Yeah - would be the same thing.
OTC and PCT do not go together. Not as long as quality serms are readily available.... and they are.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is pretty silly. Nothing stimulates LH production as effectively as a serm. End of story on that. It is quite simply the most effective pct option.
If you will take a supplement but not an RC company serm you need to get your head out of the sand and open your eyes and join reality as well as the rest of us that live in the real world. When supp companies get coa's on every ingredient they put in their products then have them mass speced to be sure it is what its supposed to be and it is pure then they might be close to some of the best rc companies...but none of them do that- at all. Clearly anyone banging that drum has an agenda and it isnt peoples best interest or hpta recovery. Just saying.
If you go with a reliable established rc company you can get products that are quite simply pharma equivalents. There are a few companies I use and trust implicitly whose products are proven to work via my bloodwork and their reputation speaks for itself. Its not hard to figure out - the best ones have been around for years and have excellent reps for a reason.
RC nolva or any other serm is not illegal to possess. It is not even controlled or scheduled in pharma form. It like ibuprofen. Also do you really think you could legally buy it for research purposes but not legally possess it for research purposes? If someone got "busted" for nolva they are fool for multiple reasons but I have a feeling there is way more to the story than a nolva bust. ever hear of an ibuprofen bust? Yeah - would be the same thing.
OTC and PCT do not go together. Not as long as quality serms are readily available.... and they are.
actually if you don't have a liscened research facility to do the research in ... than you can in fact get into trouble. just sayin that's a loophole you use everytime u buy a RC. any RC.