mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAMN i hope i look that good at 40. Good luck on your comp

Grounded

Awards
Cool! Good luck to you and post some current pix as you close in on your show date.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looking ripped! Keep us posted on your progression

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Very Impressive Frank! You should do well at your comp.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You look pretty good, but I wonder why you posted pics from January 2004?
Post pics of you during prep, that'll give you and the rest of the competitors motivation. ;)

In any case, you look very good for your age and good luck with your future competetion.

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
The pics are just from yesterday. I got a new digital camera and didn't adjust the date yet / anyway here's a couple more

Attachments

Grounded

Awards
Your looking great frankpt! If you don't mind, how high did you bulk before you began the cutting? How long have you been cutting?

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
I weighed around 200 before cutting and have been dieting for 8 weeks

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
The pics are just from yesterday. I got a new digital camera and didn't adjust the date yet / anyway here's a couple more
Ah, then I offer my apologies for my assumption. :D

Like I said, looking good.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Awesome wallpaper!!! looking lean. nice back. Tip of the hat to you and best of luck on your show!

Grounded

Awards
Terrific progress. You're going to be in great shape for your show.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
GODDAMN DUDE!!!! You're looking shredded!! Your back kicks a$$... I think youll do very well at your show. what contest you doing?

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
I am doing the South Jersey expo in Mount Laurel on the 23rd. It's a natural show. Middleweight and masters divisions

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
you taking any supps on your cut??? I see the generic labz supps on the wall... nice decoration:head:

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
I am using glutamine, and secretagogue one for my cutting. Ephedrine pre workout only

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
looking good man, looks like the count down is on. Good luck. Just remember the first three days of hell week are nothing, carbing up will be worth it

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
3 days out

Here's another pic from this morning . 3 days to go. down to 167

Attachments

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
you look fantastic man, now its all uphill from here. Good luck you look like you have some great separation. How was carb down?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking great, loving those intercoastals, and serratus...

You will do well.

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
Well, so far things have been very tough, no energy at all , except for the gym. I am a landscape contractor, so imagine how my days have been trying to work, I dont do carb loading , it doesnt work for me .... I just stay on the diet until the day of the show

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
wow, very good for a natural show.. you should do well.

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
2nd place

Well, the show is over, and thanks for the compliments. I took second in the middleweights and 4th in the masters. Boy did i get robbed. Glad its over though. I'll post some onstage pics when i get them

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
hey man 2nd place in your weight catagory is nothing to be down about. GREAT JOB!!! not quite 1st but it's the next best thing:box: :bb:

i look forward to seeing your pics, I'm sure you were peeled

Grounded

Awards
Wow what a great way to turn 40. You had some questions about reactions to carbs in your Strange Diet Question thread. And you mentioned not being satisfied with a couple of tune-ups. Obviously you solved the problem. How did you do it? I'm looking forward to your competition pictures.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
hey man 2nd place is a not to shabby. Once we see your pics will will know what happened. Look forward to it. Congrats

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Nice job man, you have some great genetics, but im sure your hard work and intelligence is what makes you what you are, and 2nd is a great showing.

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
Here are some pics from the show. Let me know what you think. I must say I am happy the diet is over. I went from 195 to 168 and it did take a lot out of me.

Attachments

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
you came in dialed.. congratulations again.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
hey man I would say you did great, what did the guy who beet you have. Was he a more cut or bigger?

You should be very happy with your placing