Just finished PheraPlex/Methyldrol

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
Just finished my cycle. Still not sure if it was worth it. I'm thinking the size would have come along with creatine and protien with as much as I ate and as much water as I was drinking. Anyway, I put on about 15 - 20lbs over six weeks. Now it's time to cut the fat off my body before spring.

Attachments

ryano

Awards
  • Established
couldnt view pic something about a virus threat..sober worm or something

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lookin awesome!

how was your diet while "on"? do you remember # of cals if possible?
just curious because 15lbs of muscle in 6 weeks equates to 2.5lbs muscle per week... which is impossible
without the use of anabolics and is a really good amount of muscle.

:clap2:

sean_25

Awards
lookin awesome!

how was your diet while "on"? do you remember # of cals if possible?
just curious because 15lbs of muscle in 6 weeks equates to 2.5lbs muscle per week... which is impossible
without the use of anabolics and is a really good amount of muscle.

:clap2:

he said he used PP/MD!!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my cycle. Still not sure if it was worth it. I'm thinking the size would have come along with creatine and protien with as much as I ate and as much water as I was drinking. Anyway, I put on about 15 - 20lbs over six weeks. Now it's time to cut the fat off my body before spring.
Why would you say you are not sure if it was worth it?? Those are awesome gains bro!

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
he said he used PP/MD!!
no kidding! thats why I'm tellin him that 15lbs is something to be proud of and not something he could've done without AAS in that time frame.

I was just curious about the cals because maybe he was half assing his diet and thought it coulda been better.

my last post was two comments rolled into one long awkward sentence. sorry lol :nutkick:

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
My diet was, by standards...fair. For me, it was good. I gave up beer, and icecream. I ate a ton of tuna fish out of the can, and drank a crap load of water. Took in a lot of dymatize protien too. I'm just concerned with my liver and heart. Just had my bp checked yesterday, and it was 130/100. Not good. I been takin hawthorn berries, red yeast rice, fish oil, flax oil, milk thistle, policosinol, co Q 10, and a multi. I took that for over a month before the cycle, all throughout the cycle, and now still in pct, along with nolva, and activate. Don't get me wrong, I love the size, but I just don't want to do too much damage to my inards. By the way, thank you very much for the compliments.

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
thanks for the compliments. I just kinda threw an explanation out there a minute ago to cable 626. I need to get some blood work done before I do this again. I've had a head ache for nine days straight now. Those things suck.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the sides. But you look thick as hell.

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
Thanks. I like the muscle I put on. Now I Just gotta do more cardio before spring so I can show it off. I wouldn't dare walk around without a shirt right now.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying you're going to cut right after ending? Bad idea. Your priority should be to keep as much of the gains as possible, then worry about cutting later on.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
thick as a brick fawker!! :head:

Jarheads rule the world!!:bow28:

I did my cut before I started my emax.

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
Okay. Any suggestions for what supps to take? I've got Nolva, activate, and rebound XT. then I take Crea-Ethyl-Thunder along with plenty of protien too. Anything I should add to this?

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
You bet. Semper Fi Bro! Lookin good yourself in that avatar pic.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Good gains...get on that tread and keep taking your supps ...you will get your bp back down.

I cant wait to bulk again..you look great.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
Rather than start my own, I thought I'd add to this since you're my brother.. Just a tad heavier though!!

Just finished up w/ ErgoMax/Prost cycle. It lasted about 5 weeks. I planned on running Ergo for 3 & Prost for 5, but had to cut the Prost short w/ the pain in the joints & lack of gains/strength. I gave up beer for Lent, so I had dropped about 10lbs easily before I started, taking me down to about 160. I am now back up to 170 without any beer in the diet!!! :head: (didn't think I'd ever be able to give up the hops & barley for 40 days/nights - glad I did..)
Anyway - the diet was pretty lean. I tried like hell w/ shift work to get to the 3k mark on calories, but struggled. I think next time if I cycle anything, I'll do a little more research on how to break that 3,000 and beyond mark for better gains.
Overall, the strength was stupid crazy! I went from pressing the 70's to 100's for rep's! Squats went up 50lbs to 365. I noticed the greatest visible increase in my shoulders though.
I'm in PCT right now w/ a few USPLabs products in the mix & have to admit, the gains are better now!! I love their stuff. I was tired of my cycle & desperately looking forward to getting back on PowerFULL.. Awesome stuff! OK, enough rambling... Here's a quick pic I had to sneak here @ work w/out the fellas' bustin' my chops.

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
Lookin good slim. Hope you still got those gains when I get down there next month. I've kept most, but not all of mine. btw.....great avatar pic. Just put down a few Labatts bout 20 min. ago. Gawd i love beer. Dieting sucks!!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Both of you fellars are looking thick as heck.

To TooSmall: You may want to consider Cycle Support from AI next time. you'll save yourself some dough and it may even prove to be more effective. As far as your blood pressure is concerned, how was your salt intake ED? Also, stacking those two orals and running them for 6 (even though its only a week that they are taking together) is a huge tax on the body.

Have you put any thought into incorporating one of them into a longer cycle, say 10-12 weeks? I think this may help you in not only having solid gains but also may be easier on your body. Just thinking out loud.