New to this stuff. Could use some help ;).

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I just started reading about all of this stuf. What do you think about it? Which is the best to attract that special someone? And also I have been reading that there are some free samples out there? How can I obtain them? Thanks guys.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
YOU can't get free samples unless you follow your diet plan exactly the way it is written out :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
YOU can't get free samples unless you follow your diet plan exactly the way it is written out :D
haha.. i do i do!!!! if you only knew how anal i am about this diet you would smack me ;). :whip:

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Love-scent gives away free samples every Wed. but you have to pay the $2 shipping.

Get some and give them a try...what do you have to lose?

Also, he'll have the Perception sample packs in stock within a few more weeks so be on the lookout for that.

Chemo

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
There are chikara packs as well. I suggest getting the free sample, as well as one of chikara. Lake... I need more info about who/where you are trying to "get" to help answer that question.

ManBeast

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
There are chikara packs as well. I suggest getting the free sample, as well as one of chikara. Lake... I need more info about who/where you are trying to "get" to help answer that question.

ManBeast

Haha this is great. Sounds like I am paying for a voodoo doctor ;). I am trying to get a girl who I have known for a while. We just met back up after a while of not seeing each other and I really want to date her and think there might be a chance there. I dont know what other info you need, I have like zero knowledge of this stuff. I didn't even know there were different hormones for different things.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ok, now onto your natural "vibe" alpha-male? friendly smiley outgoing?
At this point I'm leaning towards Chikara and/or SOE for what you are trying to do in general.

ManBeast

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Ok, now onto your natural "vibe" alpha-male? friendly smiley outgoing?
At this point I'm leaning towards Chikara and/or SOE for what you are trying to do in general.

ManBeast

Yes, I am outgoing and laugh a lot. She is the same way. Which do you recommend now?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I would say Chikara with a little bit of SOE (if you feel that the small amount of `none in the chikara will make you too alpha-male). You are already spending time with her and whatnot. Just remember that if she already knows your pheromone signature, they won't have an effect on her immediately most likely. A slightly more sexually powerful combo would be one spray of perception (`mones only), and a spray or two of chikara (again use a bit of SOE to dull down the alpha-ness if you must). Best of luck with these things, and remember, they are very very subtle, learn to read body language and you will definitely notice the power of `mones.

ManBeast

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
actually im not spending a lot of time with her right now.. she lives three hours away... i knew her pretty well before but i just saw her recently and itwas the first time since ive been out of the military so i really havent seen her in a lil over a year. im pretty good with body language actually and look for things like that all the time ;). any good websites though for it?

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
digging up an old thread here --- Lake, any luck w/ the lady friend??

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
digging up an old thread here --- Lake, any luck w/ the lady friend??
I feel so loved!!! :drunk: lol... Actually I just ordered recently. I had bought 8 weeks worth of PH so I have been kinda out of money lately lol. I promise I will let you know asap ;).