Endura Shred (Cardarine + Ostarine) pee color

FelipeRRM

Awards
I am taking 3 pill of Endura Shred per day ( total 21mg of cardarine and 30mg of ostarine) and my pee has darkened a lot. Is that an expected side effect? Wasn't expecting this to happen due to those compounds not hitting the liver, etc. like PHs, so I am concerned it might be filled with other things instead of the labeled ingredients.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much water do you drink a day?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A lot, 5 liters or more.
do you take multi vitamins and other stuff? could be just pissing out some of that... just keep an eye on it, the time of day, how much water you have had at that point, if there are any other sides...

FelipeRRM

Awards
do you take multi vitamins and other stuff? could be just pissing out some of that... just keep an eye on it, the time of day, how much water you have had at that point, if there are any other sides...
I am feeling like **** tbh with you. Don't know if I am sick or what, but I've been taking this for 3 weeks and no sides so far, but the pee started a couple of days ago and the ****ty feeling today. I am taking Optiman as vitamins and Core Nutritional's Alpha for some DHEA.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am feeling like **** tbh with you. Don't know if I am sick or what, but I've been taking this for 3 weeks and no sides so far, but the pee started a couple of days ago and the ****ty feeling today. I am taking Optiman as vitamins and Core Nutritional's Alpha for some DHEA.
I know multis can really **** with your pee sometimes and if your unwell maybe you are getting more dehydrated then you realize, maybe you've got a slight cold which sometimes on cycle feel worse (my experience dont know any logic behind that haha) depending on how bad you really feel id either give it another 3-4 days (eat lots of greens and lots of water) and see how you feel or cut it short and start pct.... then get on something that will actually give you really good results haha

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jebrook xtyler
Any thoughts on OP?
Dark urine is most often a sign of dehydration though it can also sometimes be associated with liver stress. Liver stress as a result of endurashred is unlikely but not impossible. Those of us that frequent the boards have seen Osta having a wide variety of impacts on different users. Sparta12 is also correct that the multi-v might be affecting the urine color. My advice is to ensure hydration and monitor health markers. If OP continues to feel bad he should discontinue the product.

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
What were your results on the Endurashred?

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
What was the end results of Endurashred? What were the results?