Status
Not open for further replies.
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With much hunting I finally scored :D

Found a reliable source that has pure 3-alpha powder (no beta!). Already sent the payment and it should arrive to me hopefully by the latter part of next week. Only have 1 kilo coming. Will throw it up on the site today and begin presales. This will be sold in 1 gram increments and prices are $3/gram.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Stryder you have come through again....Ill be all over this one!

O14

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With out a doubt you are the man! You must have searched your a## off Stryder, thanks for the effort.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It wasn't easy to find...but have to pay royalties to "the man"

darius

Hey Stryder.. I ordered some of this powder a while back, and I'm guessing I haven't received it yet because you have not received it yet.. So, is there any way I can order some more and then you ship it out on the same order so I can save on shipping? Please let me know.. Thanks

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
darius PM me your full name, order # (if you have it) and how much you want added to the order and I will append your order for you.

The 3-alpha is not in yet, but it has shipped so hopefully I should receive it sometime next week. I just hope the holidays doesn't delay the shipping too much.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
... so what's the recommended dose for a dermal? Say, a mixture of 1-T and 4-AD and 3-Alpha? I thought I read somewhere that, when stacked, you can go as low as 50mg per application, is that correct? So, for a 6 or 8 week cycle, when would you add the 3-Alpha? And would you add it to the last 2-3 weeks of the cycle or right in the middle? Feedback from user experience is greatly appreciated, in the mean time I'll go "do a search"...

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
... so what's the recommended dose for a dermal? Say, a mixture of 1-T and 4-AD and 3-Alpha? I thought I read somewhere that, when stacked, you can go as low as 50mg per application, is that correct? So, for a 6 or 8 week cycle, when would you add the 3-Alpha? And would you add it to the last 2-3 weeks of the cycle or right in the middle? Feedback from user experience is greatly appreciated, in the mean time I'll go "do a search"...

120-160mg is what I would recommend. But if you're worried about sides then start low and work your way up.

I used 160mg in my last cycle with 1-T/4AD and it worked great.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I used 160mg in my last cycle with 1-T/4AD and it worked great.
I've used ~67mgs X 2 = 134 in TGel twice , very effective for systematic DHT effect. Both times with MOHN. My next use will be a cyclodextrin internasal at 20mgs X 4 as an experiment.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I've used ~67mgs X 2 = 134 in TGel twice , very effective for systematic DHT effect. Both times with MOHN. My next use will be a cyclodextrin internasal at 20mgs X 4 as an experiment.

Guess I should have mentioned that the 160mg is 80 X 2.

keep us posted on your internasal experiment. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.