Help Us with the Zeus Label!

What Label Do You Want To See On Zeus Juice?

• Flashy Bold Lettering

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Face of Zeus

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Fellow brothers of the iron! We here at Nutraceutical Innovations pride ourselves on the input of our customers! We love to hear what you want in a product and what you expect from a product! Well, we are taking it one step further now! We want your help in selecting the label for the much awaited, much anticipated, much hailed, the almighty Zeus Juice!

Do you want to see flashy bold lettering when you load up your pre-workout,? Or do you want to look into the eyes of the Father of the Gods and feel the power of Zeus?! Let us know!

Flashy Bold Lettering
IMG954313.jpg

Face of Zeus
IMG_1853.png

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
smith_69, same here! I figured people would be jumping at voting for the Zeus label!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I say add the face of Zeus to the top label.

Nether of them look bad though, but combining the two labels would look really good IMO.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
I say add the face of Zeus to the top label.

Nether of them look bad though, but combining the two labels would look really good IMO.
That's a possibility! I'll talk to the boss man and see what he thinks. Thanks for the suggestion!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's a possibility! I'll talk to the boss man and see what he thinks. Thanks for the suggestion!
If that's not an option then I would say the top label looks better. It's a cleaner look.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
the top one. if a pic is going to be used, it should symbolized everything about him and that picture should correlate with this product.

its going to be above all others
its powerful
going to give you energy
it will help give you that edge that other pwo's fall short of
this is unlike any pwo on the market
And I believe NutraChem mentioned ZJ effects are going to be felt after as well

a pwo that provides a great energy, endurance and effects after a workout is the God of PWO

All that power and energy, would like to see more of that on the label
zeus_by_briankrobinson.jpg

08d26ee06ea81f6aa72243274b3d43f3.jpg

I know there are hundreds that can be used, but Zeus is the God of Mythical Gods

here he is after opening and having a serving of cotton candy ZJ
Pink_Lightning.jpg

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Oh shlt how am I just seeing this? That second one is dopeeeee but I see what smith says my vote is for a mix of both haha

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
just saying, IF and IF you could put your touch on this, which Zeus pic would any of you roll with? doesnt have to be just the above, curious to see what others think of when they hear Zeus

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
just saying, IF and IF you could put your touch on this, which Zeus pic would any of you roll with? doesnt have to be just the above, curious to see what others think of when they hear Zeus
Image 2 from your post above with 3 different images. That's the one i wiuld roll with.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Image 2 from your post above with 3 different images. That's the one i wiuld roll with.
it is a pretty bad ass pic of him

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bottom image with the z being a yellow lightning bolt.

Status
Not open for further replies.