Noot Guys - Check this out

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nootropics guys, look at here what I stumbled upon. 2 diff products. Searched some reviews and saw some on reddit. Seems solid, both of them!

Thoughts?

Noot1.jpg

noot2.jpg

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice ingredients, but I hate the fact they put these in prop blends. We really need to know how much Tianeptine, caffeine, suniracetam and rauw. we are ingesting.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, that’s a huge gamble with those ingredients in prop blends.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Geeze isn't piperazines a rave drug or something?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a fan. I don't get the need to include tianeptine in these products. Plus I hate prop blends.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can’t seem to find either one available anywhere and the reddit reviews/discussion I found was from last May.

I would definitely try either one if I could find them!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
These will get you higher than a kite.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone here ever try either of these? I will be trying the bottom one this week and report.

I am not a fan of the Prop blend either but i will try even maybe 1/2 cap at a time. Thats alot of mgs per serving IMO-

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe contact the company on dosages? Would be curious on the caffeine content. Where did you find to buy Wes?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nootropics guys, look at here what I stumbled upon. 2 diff products. Searched some reviews and saw some on reddit. Seems solid, both of them!

Thoughts?

View attachment 179746
I finally got to try this. Was gonna do half a cap and started instead at 1 cap since it's a Prop Blend.

About 30mins after ingesting, I noticed super red in the face and ears. Granted I am always struggling with high BP, hereditary and haven't donated yet, its been 90 days and I should be donating every 60 to alleviate this problem.

So anyways about 45mins in, it kicked in and let me tell you, this stuff is no joke. Eyes are dialated and euphoria is 100% there.

Mind you, I rep for MA and Vicaine was one of the best products I ever used. This stuff is right there with it. Different feeling but stuff is legit. Reminds me of something that starts with the letter A. Got dry mouth and super super thirsty. The effects wore off pretty quickly, maybe 2 hours later? But I wasn't tunnel visioned like I am on a preworkout like ESP or Wicked for instance. Def a great mood enhancer. Maybe a bit strong. The so-called serving size is 2 caps and for me I disagree. I would not use more then 1 cap at a time ever.

Just my honest feedback for you guys. Will try again 2morrow, this time on empty stomach and see what happens.
Ricky10 _Endure_

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmmm...2 hrs sounds kind of disappointing. I believe most of those ingredients have a longer half life than that individually...seems odd? In the prior reviews I read, both people seemed to get sick to their stomach when taken on an empty stomach. Be careful with that!

I kind of dropped the ball on ordering mine...still interested though!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Merely my first experience. Honest to God. I will try in am on empty stomach. Too much caffeine on empty stomach makes me sick. I competed 2 years ago in a strongman comp and took a high caffeine pwo on empty. Ended up hitting 500lbs on deadlift for 15reps in 60 seconds. I went outside puked and continued to for 1-2 hrs. Was sick all night. Forfeited but I had enough to still win a 3rd place
Trophy even though I missed 2 events. This was my training partners comp, a WSM competitor named Derek Poundstone.

Anyways my point being I agree. I’m gonna try it on empty. If I regret it I will post my review and say so. I’m a bit nervous
Bc tbh this stuff was so strong. I really dont wanna puke or be in a daze����*♂
Haha. Yeah, so what I was saying is that there are two people on Reddit that took this product nearly a year ago. They said it was critical to have it with food as it really messed up their stomach if they did not follow those directions. Doesn’t sound like it would be in your best interest :)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha. Yeah, so what I was saying is that there are two people on Reddit that took this product nearly a year ago. They said it was critical to have it with food as it really messed up their stomach if they did not follow those directions. Doesn’t sound like it would be in your best interest :)
Appreciate you looking out. Tried it anyways this am on an empty stomach. It did not hit me as hard as it did yesterday oddly. I will still say this stuff is solid. I felt much smoother today. Yesterday I forgot to mention I had mild jitters. Which is very rare for me, but I do hate that feeling. Today none. Today I just feel like my eyes are wide open, focus, energy. I just cleaned my daughters entire bathroom, and did a ton of chores around the house, and from reading my last post about competing I admit I typed more then I needed too LOL. But dont blame me bc if you tried this product you would do the same. Again it reminds me of the pharm with the letter A. Not quite as strong but similar feel to me. I am thirsty again and dehydrated feeling even though I drank 2 bottles of water. So yeah legit. I still won't use 2 caps personally. Not yet at least.

Oh yeah, no puking feeling on an empty stomach. Not today at least.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Appreciate you looking out. Tried it anyways this am on an empty stomach. It did not hit me as hard as it did yesterday oddly. I will still say this stuff is solid. I felt much smoother today. Yesterday I forgot to mention I had mild jitters. Which is very rare for me, but I do hate that feeling. Today none. Today I just feel like my eyes are wide open, focus, energy. I just cleaned my daughters entire bathroom, and did a ton of chores around the house, and from reading my last post about competing I admit I typed more then I needed too LOL. But dont blame me bc if you tried this product you would do the same. Again it reminds me of the pharm with the letter A. Not quite as strong but similar feel to me. I am thirsty again and dehydrated feeling even though I drank 2 bottles of water. So yeah legit. I still won't use 2 caps personally. Not yet at least.

Oh yeah, no puking feeling on an empty stomach. Not today at least.
:)

Well glad it worked out well for you on an empty stomach. Apparently those reddit dweebs were a couple of lightweights...we can’t trust them! You said it was smoother today...would you also say longer lasting?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
:)

Well glad it worked out well for you on an empty stomach. Apparently those reddit dweebs were a couple of lightweights...we can’t trust them! You said it was smoother today...would you also say longer lasting?
No sir.
It was in and out in a few hours. But I genuinely like it. And since we cannot get Vicaine anymore, this is my replacement. I am happy with it. I even tried 1/2 cap today (parachute) pre-workout and I had an amazing workout. I will admit I have been going through the motions working out since I have 3 kids now and job stress, life stress and today I blasted an insane workout. Felt super good. So this is something I am buying regularly. LOL

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No sir.
It was in and out in a few hours. But I genuinely like it. And since we cannot get Vicaine anymore, this is my replacement. I am happy with it. I even tried 1/2 cap today (parachute) pre-workout and I had an amazing workout. I will admit I have been going through the motions working out since I have 3 kids now and job stress, life stress and today I blasted an insane workout. Felt super good. So this is something I am buying regularly. LOL
Have you checked your bp on it yet?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah it def spikes BP a bit.

Labels look like they were hand made in china probably the same as their ingredients. Adding psychedelic research chemicals is overkill...literally. I'm pretty sure people will die taking this.
In real life the labels are actually fine and the packaging is pretty nice. Those photos I used def are not the greatest but that is the only thing I could find online...

I think at 1 cap a day it is a very tolerable product.

Sure if someone pops the whole bottle or abuses this, like anything there is a potential issue.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Which of the two products that you originally posted were you reviewing? What are the product names? Does it break a rule to post it here?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Which of the two products that you originally posted were you reviewing? What are the product names? Does it break a rule to post it here?
The one with the Brown Label. I was asked not to name the products publicly, sorry.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah it def spikes BP a bit.

In real life the labels are actually fine and the packaging is pretty nice. Those photos I used def are not the greatest but that is the only thing I could find online...

I think at 1 cap a day it is a very tolerable product.

Sure if someone pops the whole bottle or abuses this, like anything there is a potential issue.
I'll try to hold judgement until I can see the full label. It just reminds me of bottles on the closeout section at an independent health store but labels aren't everything.