Ceretropic closing permanently 6/22

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw an email from them. This is bad. I hope this doesn't spell bad news for other nootropic retailers.

They are opening another online store under another name, but with very few products, just a handful including l-theanine solution, b-12 sublinguals, caffeine solution. This is pretty crap. I used to source so many great nootropics from them.

Standup

Banned
Awards
Well yeah all nootropic, rc's, and brain supplements are going to be banned with the new DEA bill.

IRC.Bio just shut down too.

Expect all the companies on here to drop most of their nootropics, rc's, and brain supplements before the DEA starts raiding.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good thing I’ve got a great shop in Germany to still order from. This really sucks though.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't ever fall into the fear camp, but I personally have been stocking up huge on all my racetams.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well yeah all nootropic, rc's, and brain supplements are going to be banned with the new DEA bill.

IRC.Bio just shut down too.

Expect all the companies on here to drop most of their nootropics, rc's, and brain supplements before the DEA starts raiding.
"Brain supplements" and "nootropics" are very broad categories. I don't think anyone is saying that ALL "nootropics" and "brain supplements" are going to be banned. Choline is a nootropic/brain supp, as is ALCAR, theanine, tyrosine, bacopa, etc. It's highly unlikely that these natural nootropics will be banned. Things like racetams and other synthetic nootropics, which are "grey area" ATM may be banned, but let's not claim that ALL nootropics and brain supplements are going to banned; that's not what's happening. This new bill sucks, but let's not spread misinformation my friend.