T-911

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I just got in a bottle of T-911. I plan on using it for general testosterone support and not part of any PCT.

Ingredients: 150mg/tab
2-phenyl-di-benzyl-benzopyran-4-one
cyclodextrin
ellagic acid
resveratrol
yohimbine
luteolin

Stats:
29yo
225lb
5'10"

Could any rep chime in on possible dosing schedules? It says up to 3x per day (morning, pre-workout, night). Since this has an AI in it, I'm worried about completely crushing my estrogen with such frequent dosing.

Any thoughts?

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
I just got in a bottle of T-911. I plan on using it for general testosterone support and not part of any PCT.

cyclodextrin
ellagic acid
resveratrol
yohimbine
luteolin

Stats:
29yo
225lb
5'10"

Could any rep chime in on possible dosing schedules? It says up to 3x per day (morning, pre-workout, night). Since this has an AI in it, I'm worried about completely crushing my estrogen with such frequent dosing.

Any thoughts?
I am not a rep but here is what I am dosing and what an LG rep suggested: 1 pill morning and 2 pills pre-workout. Or you could do 1 morning 1 pre-workout if you don't want to do 3 a day. Adjusting dose if you workout morning or evening.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I workout first thing in the morning before work (6am). So, 2 tabs pre-workout, 1 tab in the evening may be okay. I hope that this isn't anything like ATD, which is automatic estrogen death.

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
I workout first thing in the morning before work (6am). So, 2 tabs pre-workout, 1 tab in the evening may be okay. I hope that this isn't anything like ATD, which is automatic estrogen death.
Sounds good to me on the dosing. I don't know about the new formula due to the fact that I am using the old. The new formula is supposed to be a better ATD. FYI after you pop a tab, it might take a while for it to dissolve 5min-20min at least for me the time varies. Somebody also posted the same variance in time as well.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good to me on the dosing. I don't know about the new formula due to the fact that I am using the old. The new formula is supposed to be a better ATD. FYI after you pop a tab, it might take a while for it to dissolve 5min-20min at least for me the time varies. Somebody also posted the same variance in time as well.
The old version contained androsterone, IIRC. This one contains an AI.

So, I'm not sure how similar in action they would act.

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
The old version contained androsterone, IIRC. This one contains an AI.

So, I'm not sure how similar in action they would act.
I agree even though it does still contain resveratrol...I wonder how potent of an AI 2-Phenyl-benzo(h)chromen-4-one.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must say, I really enjoy T911.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you expand on that? Which version have you taken?
In full disclosure, I had no idea more than one version was available. LG was generous enough to send me a bottle immediately upon entering the market, and I just recently acquired another - both gave me very, very enhanced libido, enhanced erection quality and quantity [this part is unfortunate] and a euphoric feeling from day-to-day. This being said, I have no comments as to its ability to elicit strength/mass increases, as I am taking PRIME at the present moment. However, even for a quality of life supplement, T911 is certainly worth the money and something I would recommend.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
In full disclosure, I had no idea more than one version was available. LG was generous enough to send me a bottle immediately upon entering the market, and I just recently acquired another - both gave me very, very enhanced libido, enhanced erection quality and quantity [this part is unfortunate] and a euphoric feeling from day-to-day. This being said, I have no comments as to its ability to elicit strength/mass increases, as I am taking PRIME at the present moment. However, even for a quality of life supplement, T911 is certainly worth the money and something I would recommend.
Interesting. Thanks for the input. :cheers:

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Not much action in the LG section, eh?

I plan on starting this stuff on Monday. I went ahead and tried a tab yesterday just to make sure I didn't start convulsing or something weird like that. It took about 15 min. to dissolve under the tongue. It had a slight off-and-on burning sensation, but nothing that was painful. Also, after it was completely dissolved, I noticed the top/back of my tongue and throat felt slightly numb. Very similar to when you use "Chloroseptic" throat spray. That didn't last long, maybe 5-10min. Also, my throat was a little scratchy for about 20 minutes, like when you smoke 100 cigarettes on a night out. But, after about 30 minutes, all of these effects were gone.

I did get a slight headache and felt like my BP went up a couple points. But, I had also taken some other stuff beforehand that could have been attributed to this.

I do wish an LG rep would chime in here... I see very little by way of responses people are having to this product. I mean, I've never heard of this AI... how does it work? What is it similar to?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From the research that I did, the compound is similar to 7,8-benzoflavone. I know that Pp's Sustain Alpha incorporates it, and claims:
New research is suggesting that the 7,8-benzoflavone is capable of reversing the negative feedback loop at the hypothalamus via modulation of the GABA/opioid receptor complex
Also, Patrick Arnold said:
sounds like alpha-napthoflavone. also known as 7,8-benzoflavone

it is a synthetic flavonoid with AI properties
Hopefully, E can comment on this. Hope this helps you, though.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

cyclodextrin
ellagic acid
resveratrol
yohimbine
luteolin

Stats:
29yo
225lb
5'10"

Any thoughts?
With the old version, it was dosed fine at 3 a day..also by me personally. huge increase in libido, and very nice strength increases and slim to none, I mean no shut down at all, at higher does.. yes..maybe.. With this New product that contains the new AI it is supposed to be more potent then the old version, and is still safe to run a 3 a day.... but to my knowledge it isn’t/and should not cause any shut down.. we have a few guys right now testing this out in the sup review section.. I myself have not ran the new version as of yet

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should be similar to the old version but has a stronger AI, Pat is correct, it is a derivative of benzoflavone.