Is Formadrol for PCT considered "off time" b/t mmv2 or M1D cycles

Bob Lablaw

Awards
I started MMv2 in February for 5 weeks and then followed with Formadrol after that for 4 weeks. I've now been out of MMv2 for 5 weeks and FE for 4 weeks. At this point, can I now safely take M1D, or is the off time b/t cycles meant to start after the PCT? In other words, should I wait 4-5 weeks from finishing the Formadrol before taking anything else, or does that only apply to the mmv2?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NO, consider pct part of the cycle in order to optimize health and gains.

Bob Lablaw

Awards
Thanks SwolenONE
How soon can I go with M1D? Not to sound like an addict.....While on mmv2 I could push through a killer workout and recover quick, so that I could go do it again. Now, I feel like a mere mortal, tired at the end of my workouts.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks SwolenONE
How soon can I go with M1D? Not to sound like an addict.....While on mmv2 I could push through a killer workout and recover quick, so that I could go do it again. Now, I feel like a mere mortal, tired at the end of my workouts.
Conservatively one would want to wait 6-8 weeks after pct to start up again. I know many have not had trouble with 4-5 weeks after pct to start up again.

You may want to stack the M1D and MMv2 for the best of both worlds (size and strength).

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Thanks SwolenONE
Check out craigmatthew's pct from his mmv2 mixture. I am doing formadrolEx now, but I am not really doing any serious weights due to a back injury, just trying to make sure anything that was out of balance, is now back in line. This is after my 8weeks of mmv2/m1d/activate

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conservatively one would want to wait 6-8 weeks after pct to start up again. I know many have not had trouble with 4-5 weeks after pct to start up again.

You may want to stack the M1D and MMv2 for the best of both worlds (size and strength).
Agree with everything my man said above!:thumbsup: M1-D & MMv2 is an awesome proven stack!

Bob Lablaw

Awards
Thanks guys, that's exactly what I needed to know--Anything special for PCT when you stack MMv2 and M1D?

Bob Lablaw

Awards
Do I take it (Formadrol) in the same doses and duration as I do when I'm not stacking? Or does some kind of adjustment need to be made, like higher doses or for longer?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do I take it (Formadrol) in the same doses and duration as I do when I'm not stacking? Or does some kind of adjustment need to be made, like higher doses or for longer?
you can go 3-4 ed and taper down everyweek for 4 weeks, I always ran it 4/3/2/1

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
O, and Bob, repped for the Arrested Development username!

Bob Lablaw

Awards
Thanks for the reps guys! Barry's a hack, worst in the OC