Trifecta stack....my first cycle

ppycrsm

Awards
hey guys, i did a cycle of this trifecta stack, nd just wanted to let u know how it went.........i havnt started pct yet, but il keep u posted
well basically, i took the stuff exactly how they said to take it on the box
diet, training ect went pretty well, except for on my second week when i had to stop for like half a week (things kinda got shity due to loads of work i was getting at uni), i then got bk to it (after like 4 days) nd completed the cycle......now my results
ive gained about 7lbs....im a lil bit leaner nd a significantly stronger too.....cnt give too many details cuz i wasnt rilli keeping a record.....i made huge mistake of starting the cycle b4 holidays.....:(
but yeh, nyway for those of u out ther who want to try it, the thing does work, if i was doing things much more seriously i would have prob gained 10 lbs of lean muscle nd would have reduced my bf by 1-2 percent...im looking pretty good at the moment, but im just worried bout pct, il be taking ther formadrol extreme, sum creatine nd l-glutamine prob tribulus too......i just hope it all goes well...........im only 19 so it kinda scaring me....
hope this is of help to you guys.....

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Im a bit lost. You are saying that you did this a while back during Christmas or New Years? What holidays are you talking about....

Actually, what exactly did you say again?

ppycrsm

Awards
after new years, befor my easter holidays......

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
from what i gathered: you were only 19 and that now worries you, however, you got leaner and made significant strength gains without any immediate side effects

Glad the cycle went well for you, but hold off on hormonal supps for the next few years

ppycrsm

Awards
Thanks mate, im acutally about to start pct in 2-3 days, i keep u posted on how it goes, i just hope it goes well concidering my age nd all.......

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks mate, im acutally about to start pct in 2-3 days, i keep u posted on how it goes, i just hope it goes well concidering my age nd all.......
Should go just fine, but I wouldn't have messed around with the PHs for a couple more years. With that being said... What's done is done and I wish you luck with your PCT.

darkshadow

Awards
you should be fine...I ran mmv2 and Im only 20 and I will be finished with pct in about 2 days....maintained all my strength and havnt gained any fat but Ive been a little sluggish but that could be cause I havnt been working much lately and been lazy and I messed my diet up and some family issues lol...but Im sure you will be fine...no reason to worry really...your 19 and your body should rebound very very quickly

supphead818

Awards
well im surpised you gained anything with MMv2
i took m1d and saw change but mmv2 did nothing for me.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry to hear that bro, I love M1D, but for most people MMv2 is amazing especially for increasing strength, losing fat and increasing energy.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strange thing about MMV2, very strange, almost makes me think Pigs do fly now:think: