The confusion doesn't end - Grunt chime in

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMR said this:

"The vials come with what appear to be flakes in the vial and not to be mistaken for the same appearance as IGF with a solid white wafer at the bottom.

Keep in the fridge. Should stay stable up to 4 weeks."

Yet I swore grunt said it was ok at room temp for a long time....

I hope my pMGF isnt ruined

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
IGF is fine at room temp. Not sure on pMGF.

Don't make the same associations with IGF and pMGF - they are different molecules.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IGF is fine at room temp. Not sure on pMGF.

Don't make the same associations with IGF and pMGF - they are different molecules.
Yes and I could swear grunt said pMGF was even more stable than IGF

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well - I'll go find that dirty Canuck at our board to get his ugly azz over herrrre to answer yo' question.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well - I'll go find that dirty Canuck at our board to get his ugly azz over herrrre to answer yo' question.
haha I read a bit more that hinted it might break down or might not... whats this world coming to when we need to turn to canada for scientific discoveries... ha thanks

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Regular MGF is very unstable, even when refridgerated, even when not reconstituted. I'm not sure how much the pegylation changes the stability, but better to err on the safe side.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
pMGF is not as stable as long R3 IGF-1, but fairly stable all the same. I always recommend storing in the fridge. When LMR says 4 weeks he means once reconstituted. Unreconstituted, it should be good for a LONG time.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
pMGF is not as stable as long R3 IGF-1, but fairly stable all the same. I always recommend storing in the fridge. When LMR says 4 weeks he means once reconstituted. Unreconstituted, it should be good for a LONG time.
I got a question for Grunt.:wave:

If nobody's home and they attempt delivery, and the package has to wait an extra day to be delivered, will the peptides be okay, assuming both pMGF and IGF are in the package?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I got a question for Grunt.:wave:

If nobody's home and they attempt delivery, and the package has to wait an extra day to be delivered, will the peptides be okay, assuming both pMGF and IGF are in the package?
Well if the package sits in the hot summertime sunshine for a whole day, you can probably count on some degradation of the pMGF, if it is not well protected from the heat. Note that this is conjectural, as no studies have been done on this particular peptide, unlike IGF-1 Long R3 by GroPep, which has been extensively studied.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I was referring to today, it was maybe like 60 degrees. I would imagine they would have taken it back to the distribution center if it wasn't signed for.

Will my hampster still like his peptides if this is the case?:box:

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
Sure, 60 degrees is cool.
60 degrees is cool, but the vial I recieved says to keep the PEG in the freezer till reconstituting, and then after that to at least keep in the fridge! :think:

Oh well, I trust those with experience :tup:

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
peptides are pretty tough pre-reconstitution, it takes pretty extreme conditions to mess em up