Answered ? Epiandro/Androsterone confusion ?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I essentially have 2 questions about use of Epiandro/Androsterone products.

First, I have read that the degree to which we become suppressed or shutdown during a prohormone/steroid cycle is largely dependent on how strongly the product/androgen we are using bonds to the AR. DHT is known to be the strongest endogenous hormone that binds to the AR, yet has very little anabolic activity.

So, when people run standalone Epiandro/Androsterone cycles to harden up and maybe lose some fat etc.. are we actually running a rather substantially suppressive cycle for very little actual benefit? I think we all consider a cycle of AndroHard for example to be a very light cycle, but how could this make sense if it binds to the AR stronger than test and we are taking it exogenously?

Secondly, if running a product like AndroHard during a prohormone/steroid cycle as a “test base”, are we actually lessening the effect of the actual anabolic substance we are taking because we are occupying our androgen receptors with DHT?

Thanks for any clarification :)

Last edited:
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DHT also blocks part of the negative feedback responsible for suppression. Also, the doses necessary to cause enough dht in the body to be very suppressive would be in the grams per day, unless injected.

It’s enough to cause changes without really affecting endogenous test very much if at all at most of the usual doses, because while it isn’t anabolic, dht is very androgenic. It blocks estrogen reception and antagonizes aromatase, causing masculine characteristics very quickly.

Androgens don’t attach to receptors for time periods, they activate them, more or less they just touch it and go on touching others after... it is very hard to fully saturate the serum with enough steroids to actually compete at the AR. Except with tren, it attaches to the AR for actual periods of time, and when attached does block it from other activation. But it also causes more ARs to grow. It also destroys the ARs it attaches to eventually. Unlike any other steroids.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So it actually helps prevent suppression? That’s interesting...

So happens I am starting a TD Trenavar cycle which is likely arriving today. :)
I am adding it to Havoc (legit) which I have already been on for a couple weeks.

Thanks for the great info! I guess I will continue my plan to use Andro/Epiandro along with Dermacrine for my test base.