HGH / IGF-1 Synergy

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
Can anyone direct me to some good links to threads or articles with information regarding the the pros and cons of running HGH and IGF-1 simultaneously? It seems as if most of the topics are about one or the other, but typically not both together. Thanks alot, in advance.

Matt

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
Anybody??? There's got to be some good info out there, right?

HighRPM's

Awards
Can anyone direct me to some good links to threads or articles with information regarding the the pros and cons of running HGH and IGF-1 simultaneously? It seems as if most of the topics are about one or the other, but typically not both together. Thanks alot, in advance.

Matt
No offense bro. I have been on reading on this board for a couple of weeks and that topic is talked about in many threads. I am suprised you can not find anything???

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
No offense bro. I have been on reading on this board for a couple of weeks and that topic is talked about in many threads. I am suprised you can not find anything???

No worries, no offense taken. I suppose I should've been more specific. I'm looking for links to threads or articles that discuss the science behind why the two work so well together. Even if the threads only talk about theories as to why, I'm looking for more than just "GH and IGF-1 were definitely more effective for me when I used them together. I grew more, became more vascular, lost more fat, etc. etc."

If there are threads here in line with what I'm looking for, then I was unable to find them when I searched. I'd appreciate it if you could direct me to them. Thanks, HighRPM.

Matt