GHRP-6 CJC 1295

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Was thinking about running these 2 off cycle (during PCT and beyond)

GHRP-6 250mcg 3x day
CJC 100mcg 3x a day

IGF1-LR3 After workouts (50mcg) Into the muscle in which was trained.

My question is, do you guys think that GHRP and CJC combined would have sort of a similar effect to GH, ive heard some say that the results of those two stacked vs GH are almost identical.

Would love to hear opinions.

Thanks

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i want to know as well! interested on both compunds.

i can really get as big as you by eating burgers?

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
depending on what your goals are I hear ghrp-6 will be hell on your appetite....in other words no bueno for cutting. A friend of mine almost broke into tears he was so hungry all the time.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
depending on what your goals are I hear ghrp-6 will be hell on your appetite....in other words no bueno for cutting. A friend of mine almost broke into tears he was so hungry all the time.
Yeah for sure dude, hunger is outa control. But im using on PCT, you think it should be enough to maintain some size for the 2 months ill be off? Along with Clomid of course.

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah for sure dude, hunger is outa control. But im using on PCT, you think it should be enough to maintain some size for the 2 months ill be off? Along with Clomid of course.
I wish I could tell you for sure but I'll sub this as I have some ready for my PCT and am looking to do the same thing.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could tell you for sure but I'll sub this as I have some ready for my PCT and am looking to do the same thing.
I know a good dose of 50mg of Sarms will maintain even add strength to PCT. Did for my friend.

whytknyt05

Awards
I would read "Dats Protocol" or search DatBtrue posts. The guy wrote the Bible on the topic you're interested in. He's forgotten more than most people on here know about HGH/CJC/GHRP

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
over 100mcg of gh secretegogues you get diminishing returns for most people. I would run my igf-1 pre workout with a hefty dose of complex carbs with some bcaa about 15 minutes before. This will let the IGF shuttle these into your muscles. Your pump will be explosive. I'd take the secretegogues before bed and at least once more throughout the day 10 minutes before a low fat meal. I'm not the Jesus of peptides, but that's what I would do