Road Trip!!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Road Trip!! (Pics Added!)

Hitting the road tomorrow morning at O-dark:30. Long road trip from here (WV) to Montana to be at my daughters highschool graduation, then from there to Seattle/Tacoma to see my mom and some family, then the long trip back to WV.

Won't have much computer access, but will check in when I can.

Oh.. and I'll have pictures. Rumor has it there is a Gnome that lives in the car. His name is Chad....... little b@stard causes all kinds of trouble!

See ya'll in 2 weeks!

Last edited:
Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hitting the road tomorrow morning at O-dark:30. Long road trip from here (WV) to Montana to be at my daughters highschool graduation, then from there to Seattle/Tacoma to see my mom and some family, then the long trip back to WV.

Oh.. and I'll have pictures. Rumor has it there is a Gnome that lives in the car. His name is Chad....... little b@stard causes all kinds of trouble!

See ya'll in 2 weeks!
Good luck ! ! ! ! bring lots of pictures.:D Spank that Gnome Chad, CHad's seem to like that.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established

See ya'll in 2 weeks!

Have fun man!!
I wish you the SAFEST Travels!!!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on your daughter's graduation. Have a safe trip and enjoy the time with your family! We'll be here when you get back! ;)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Well! We are here in Montana. Got here Friday actually. Did 800 miles the first day, 1010 miles the 2nd day, and 333 miles on Friday. Trip went real smooth, except for some really nasty weather in South Dakota on Friday.

Chad has been a pain in the ass.... First off, he stole my X-Force. But he got the almost empty bottle :) I had the full one up front with me!!

He drank FAR too much while we were on the road, and the little gnome has a bladder problem. We constantly had to pull over so he could "relieve" himself.

We tried to toilet train him at the motel. He kinda got the hang of it, but decided it was much easier to pee outside.

The other problem we have with him is every time we get even close to a cattle farm, he starts going NUTZ! I think he smells the fina in the air... we had to restrain him. Unfortunatly, this took both hands and I couldnt get a pic.

He's a friggin thief too! We stopped at a rest area, and the little b@stard tried to steal a riding mower!

The maintenance guy was really pissed.... we made a quick get-away!

On a more serious note, my daughters graduation went off without a hitch. (except for the streaker at the end of the ceremony) I shed a couple of tears as she accepted her diploma.

The 2nd half of our trip starts tomorrow, when my other daughter and my son and I leave for Seattle/Tacoma.

More pics to come soon!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
LOL Is it your brother? He likes farm animals pees in the streets and rides lawn mower. :D

chaos92287

Awards
damn thats a long trip. drive safe and have fun man

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Well, my trip is coming to an end. Its been great! 3300 miles so far, 2100 to go. Best part of my trip was spending fathers day with all 3 of my kids. Had an awesome day. Leaving Montana in the morning for West Virginnie. Chad the Gnome is anxious to get home, and I can't say that my own bed doesn't sound good. More pics of the crazy gnome when I get home!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Well, my trip is coming to an end. Its been great! 3300 miles so far, 2100 to go. Best part of my trip was spending fathers day with all 3 of my kids. Had an awesome day. Leaving Montana in the morning for West Virginnie. Chad the Gnome is anxious to get home, and I can't say that my own bed doesn't sound good. More pics of the crazy gnome when I get home!
Have a nice and safe way back home

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you and Chad the Gnome sleep in the same bed?:whip:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
do you and Chad the Gnome sleep in the same bed?:whip:

Hell no! I made the horny little bastard sleep in the bathtub! He kept poking me in the back the one time I let him sleep in my bed!