Anyone have the full Ruhl or Cutler video?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I know Cutler has that Ripped to Shreds movie out. Didn't know if anyone had either of these videos on the net.

the_menace

Awards
I have both of them on my PC. I suggest you try IRC or Torrent.

iwannagetbig

Board Supporter
Awards
I know Cutler has that Ripped to Shreds movie out. Didn't know if anyone had either of these videos on the net.
I have the first part of Cutlers Ripped to Shreds video. I have the full length version of his other video. I also have both of Colemans videos. Their pretty hefty downloads though. If you want you could DL them from me through AIM.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I have the first part of Cutlers Ripped to Shreds video. I have the full length version of his other video. I also have both of Colemans videos. Their pretty hefty downloads though. If you want you could DL them from me through AIM.
I got the first part of his ripped to shreds video. Nothing exciting, I mean he doesn't even get really all that intense in the gym. Any of the videos you got good? I have Ronnie's Unbelievable video

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
I have cutler and rühl's videos, if you don't mind waiting a while emule is the best bet to find bodybuilding vids. or if you know how to setup an ftp, I have high speed cable.