Why do so many members here bail on deals in the supplement auction section?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I have had 5 people(out of 6) bail on deals. They either don`t pay, or stop responding AFTER I give them the deal they want , offer to cover shipping and throw in samples? I have 5 or 6 ads and had almost all of it sold and only one guy follwed through. Why bother if you are not really interested?

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
I would buy on here....but I am afraid I will pay and not get the product.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I would buy on here....but I am afraid I will pay and not get the product.
I only accept paypal and the buyer is completely protected. I`ve never had an unhappy customer. I just shipped out 6 BC+EAA to a member here.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Ahh dont take it personally, it happens all the time, and certainly not just here. Some guys are shopping around, trying to get the best deal from several different people, and some are just 'window' shopping with no real interest unless they get a sick deal where you practically give them stuff for free. However, there are some good guys who do actually follow through with stuff, so dont let it get you down, just keep posting stuff until you find a legit buyer.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Ahh dont take it personally, it happens all the time, and certainly not just here. Some guys are shopping around, trying to get the best deal from several different people, and some are just 'window' shopping with no real interest unless they get a sick deal where you practically give them stuff for free. However, there are some good guys who do actually follow through with stuff, so dont let it get you down, just keep posting stuff until you find a legit buyer.
I had one guy want $235 worth of stuff I had listed. That was already about $20% off Nutras prices. I told him $200 flat, threw in some open bottles, samples of products I won`t use and offered to pay shipping to Australia. He got back to me to confirm everything and never paid or responded further. Never dealing with a foreign buyer again.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I had one guy want $235 worth of stuff I had listed. That was already about $20% off Nutras prices. I told him $200 flat, threw in some open bottles, samples of products I won`t use and offered to pay shipping to Australia. He got back to me to confirm everything and never paid or responded further. Never dealing with a foreign buyer again.
Now the same guy tells me he spent $400 on other stuff and wants a better price. This guy has HUGE balls, but he won`t be getting any supps from me.