Get Diesel: Diesel Test review

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm heading into my 3rd week on Diesel Test and decided to give a review.

Been using 4 tabs daily on an empty as recommended.

I bought this product with MY OWN MONEY...

I started off using DT on a hardcore cutting diet. First week goes by and I'm thinking I wasted my money cause nothing seems to be happening. But, at the end of week 1, my appetite begins to get very strong... I indulge. Week 2 seems to be the beginning of the "goodness". Appetite is going up and up, I'm eating more and yet somehow still cutting
Also intersting is my body odor. I've never really had much of a stink but now, damn, it's corn chips all over the place.

I have loosened up on the strictness of my diet and am continuing to lose bodyfat. My energy seems to be up and I am sleeping like a baby. In the middle of week 2 my lifts took an un-scheduled increase in weight.

I'll post updates to keep ya'll informed on what I think is going to turn out to be a very good product. I'm thinking right now that I might buy another bottle to do a full 2 month cycle of Diesel Test.

Strength is up... what more can I say? It's as basic as that.

Yes, my strength has taken a drastic shot upwards and yet I am still cutting nicely. My body temperature seems to be at a higher level than it normally is. I swear, DT is a cutting supp as well as a building supp. Testosterone is good for overall body recomp and that is what I am experiencing on DT. Seems to be potent nutrient partitioning effects.

I'm sleeping well and mood has been very good. I feel an overall well-being that has come up since using DT.

Oh, and since everyone seems to want to mention it when talking about test boosters, my load size has doubled. Grande Bolas here I come!
Just had the best leg workout I've had in 2 months. Did 5x5 for squats and deadlifts then finished off with one leg calf raises and 2 supersets of leg extension/leg curl. Seriously, I felt so good during this entire workout. Had so much energy and still do. And this is despite having a terrible nights sleep.

I am seriously considering buying another bottle so I can go for 2 months but dammit I want to try NOS Ether now!!! I also want to compare DT to Endotest Pro (although I doubt there will be any comparison at all).
Conclusion Well, my Diesel Test is all gone and I wish I had another bottle. In other words, the product kicked ass. I think the best way to tell if a product worked is whether or not the purchaser intends to buy again. Yes, I will buy again.

In fact, I've been so happy with DT and so impressed by R4W, that I'm going to soon be buying 2 bottles of NOS ETHER and 2 bottles of Disel Fuel to stack together and log in a month or so.

Diesel Test is by far the best test booster I've ever had (and I've used several both premade and homebrewed). I also feel it was good for overall health and the research supports this.

Soon, I will be trying out the new Scivation Fenotest but honestly, just by looking at the ingredients, I don't think it will be as good. But I will be posting an honest log and comparing the two.

And just a reminder to those who think I've given this supplement a thumbs up because *maybe* it was free or I want to get some other free stuff... NO! That isn't the case. I paid for DT myself and have given bad reviews of free products in the past. This is an honest review.

And, following the trend of honesty, I'm going to note 2 things.

1)Diesel Test will is not like PH/PS so don't go in thinking you're going to get the same reseults you would on a 4ad/1test stack or whatever... but it is much healthier and will probably provide more muscle in the long run for those who are dedicated.

2) The pills kinda smell like paint which makes me wonder whats in the enteric coating. Probably nothing to worry about though.

THE END

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Was that the old or new forumla you used? This product seems interesting. I'll probably buy it as part of a PCT aide

Holy crap I just noticed there are reps here now:jaw:

SteelDedication

Awards
Thanks for that review. I've seriously been looking into the get diesel line and have been looking for some outside opinions.

SteelDedication

Awards
Also wanted to ask about any other side effect. Acne especially.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long should you be on DTH?

I just bought two bottles today. I'm waiting for my less then exciting HD liquigels cycle to end before I start my DHT. I plan on taking the 6 a day, but for how long? 6 weeks? 8 weeks?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
How long should you be on DTH?

I just bought two bottles today. I'm waiting for my less then exciting HD liquigels cycle to end before I start my DHT. I plan on taking the 6 a day, but for how long? 6 weeks? 8 weeks?
start at 4 a day, 2/1/1 then go to 5 or 6 at 2/2/1 or 2/2/2 you can run it until it doesnt work or 8 weeks on, 2 weeks off if you please.

His DT was first 2nd version of the original DIESEL TEST, it had dif. instructions.

Also start the DTH the last 3 days of ur cycle.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've already cut & pasted your suggestions. One more question for clarification. Am I running 4 a day for a whole week, then 5 for a week, then max out on 6 a week the remainder of the time? Thats what I'm assuming. Or are you saying 4 first day, 5 second day, then 6 the remainder. Thanks a lot for the advice.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I've already cut & pasted your suggestions. One more question for clarification. Am I running 4 a day for a whole week, then 5 for a week, then max out on 6 a week the remainder of the time? Thats what I'm assuming. Or are you saying 4 first day, 5 second day, then 6 the remainder. Thanks a lot for the advice.
when in doubt.....getdiesel.com

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually ran into that when I was researching DTH on this board, but I appreciate you look'n out.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Sweet bump on my old thread! :D

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
yeah i was like 2005......
lol, I was such a Get Diesel shill. :rofl: But those were the good ole days. I remember it clearly too. Good weather, carrying my DT tabs in my pocket to school. Getting really lean and in better shape than I ever have been before or since. WTF happened to me? :frustrate

Diesel was one of the few companies I repeatedly bought from.