Status of EvoMuse?

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. The last 20 BMP powder are on the site.
    “The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.”― Werner Heisenberg Nobel Prize winning Physicist "for the creation of quantum mechanics"

2. Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    The last 20 BMP powder is on the site.
    Yep got myself 5.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Yep got myself 5.
    Gr8 minds think alike. Correction. Last 10 BMP.
    “The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.”― Werner Heisenberg Nobel Prize winning Physicist "for the creation of quantum mechanics"

4. Just grabbed 3... would have bought them all but just bought 4 DCP, 4 clear edge, 2 gut health, 3 epitome earlier today plus my apex alchemy order haha bad timing man I wish I could have grabbed all 20!!

5. I grabbed the last 4, good thing I looked on here to see there were a few available.
    •   

6. For reaaaallll THANK YOU @megadeth

7. Wonder if matt will chime in here with the state of the company.

8. Great I’ve only been waiting for like a year to grab this. Of course I miss out again.

9. Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    Unfortunate thing about evo, they’ve always been kinda hit and miss with stuff always coming and going.
    This. It’s hard to take his great supplements if you know they won’t be available most of the time.

I want DCP and others but don’t want to buy 12 bottles at a time.

10. What’s the coupon code for his site? I believe there is a 10% off code. Post it up if you know it

11. Depasi10

12. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    Depasi10
    Thank you bro

13. Picked up a couple more bottles of Top Muscle and Gut Health.

I wonder how long Top Muscle will stay good for?

14. When the hell did BMP even come in stock? There was no mention! That sucks that there's no limit, always some selfish ass buying all the stock 藍;( I had no chance haha

15. So Matt will make a new supplement that works then stop selling it. Why even bother l?

16. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    When the hell did BMP even come in stock? There was no mention! That sucks that there's no limit, always some selfish ass buying all the stock 藍;( I had no chance haha
    I think it was 2 months ago or so. I never knew about it until after the fact. It was gone pretty quickly!

That one is my personal favorite of the Evomuse products I have ever tried.

17. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    When the hell did BMP even come in stock? There was no mention! That sucks that there's no limit, always some selfish ass buying all the stock 藍;( I had no chance haha
    He posted on facebook that he would be clearing out the last 20 or so BMP pouches yesterday.

18. Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    He posted on facebook that he would be clearing out the last 20 or so BMP pouches yesterday.
    God dam, I hadn't checked. I dont see much on my Facebook, and he hasn't been on messenger... so impossible to get a hold off atm.

19. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    God dam, I hadn't checked. I dont see much on my Facebook, and he hasn't been on messenger... so impossible to get a hold off atm.
    Yeah I have messaged him on Facebook a few times dating back to August.... finally got a response last week haha

20. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    Yeah I have messaged him on Facebook a few times dating back to August.... finally got a response last week haha
    I get a reply here & there, but even if it was a response to a question id be waiting another month for the next reply haha

21. Not sure why he can't focus on the products people continually ask for vs. trying to shut down per-se. Defuse, BMP, and DCP seem like they could easily be the three staples for the company and actually keep them in stock.

22. Quote Originally Posted by _Endure_ View Post
    Not sure why he can't focus on the products people continually ask for vs. trying to shut down per-se. Defuse, BMP, and DCP seem like they could easily be the three staples for the company and actually keep them in stock.
    Nah, Gut Health and Top Muscle!

23. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Nah, Gut Health and Top Muscle!
    Point being it seems like new products are somehow released but staples are never in stock. Seems like more of a think tank and R&D mentality than an actual company per-se.

24. Quote Originally Posted by _Endure_ View Post
    Point being it seems like new products are somehow released but staples are never in stock. Seems like more of a think tank and R&D mentality than an actual company per-se.
    Yeah, I understand your point and think at least Gut Health should be included in the staple discussion.

25. Quote Originally Posted by _Endure_ View Post
    Not sure why he can't focus on the products people continually ask for vs. trying to shut down per-se. Defuse, BMP, and DCP seem like they could easily be the three staples for the company and actually keep them in stock.
    Exactly. It’s very frustrating. I’d love to hear Matt respond to this.

Hard to care when the supplements won’t be available after the first year or two.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. legal status of HCG?
    By Rob69420 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 02:19 AM
  2. Legal status of personal "stash" after ban passes
    By bigmark1972 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 01:08 AM