Status of EvoMuse?

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Can we get any if his products in Europe?

2. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Can we get any if his products in Europe?
    Yeah from Pred Nutr, powermy. Not sure if anyone else has stock.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    Yeah from Pred Nutr, powermy. Not sure if anyone else has stock.
    Their prices suck!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    Their prices suck!!
    I know but what can you do?

Next best option is order from a US retailer or directly and wait for it to arrive, pay import fees etc...

5. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    I know but what can you do?

Next best option is order from a US retailer or directly and wait for it to arrive, pay import fees etc...
    Only twice out of about 30 orders have I had to pay import fees, thing is even when I have been hit with import fees it’s still worked out cheaper. Sometimes the postage to the uk is the same or a little more expensive than I’ve had to pay in the uk.
    •   

6. Just posting to thank @dsade for solving my order problem. Took some time because he was MIA but got solved pretty fast when he was back.

7. @dsade...checking on my order status. I bought 2 pouches of bmp powder and was wondering when my order will be processed. Checked back on site and already says out of stock. I hope with the quick out of stock my order was completed.

8. It appears that EvoMuse will be shutting down all production for good...

9. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    It appears that EvoMuse will be shutting down all production for good...
    Ok thatís definitely not true lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Ok that’s definitely not true lol
    I have reliable sources.

11. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Ok that’s definitely not true lol
    Sounds like it is, it came straight from Matt himself via Facebook.

I feel he's had a bad day, a few days ago he mentioned a rework of DCP.

Lets hope.

12. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post

Lets hope.
    I better stock up on gut health, that stuff is amazing

13. Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    I better stock up on gut health, that stuff is amazing
    Good call.

14. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post

Lets hope.
    Man. I’d buy a bunch of DCP in a heartbeat.

15. Was it the Evomuse page or his personal? All I saw was he's putting resources into Gut Health and Brite Caps, and stopping any production on others.

16. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Was it the Evomuse page or his personal? All I saw was he's putting resources into Gut Health and Brite Caps, and stopping any production on others.
    This is what I saw as well

17. Yeah i need to grab some items too. Too much stuff from evomusenive never tried but want.

18. Unfortunate thing about evo, they’ve always been kinda hit and miss with stuff always coming and going.
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

19. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Was it the Evomuse page or his personal? All I saw was he's putting resources into Gut Health and Brite Caps, and stopping any production on others.
    Personal page.

I quote "Looks like this might be my final product release....at least it's a masterpiece."

However, as mentioned I'm just hoping it's a bad day. The Brite Capsules formation looks awesome, and I would assume it'll sell out!

20. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Personal page.

I quote "Looks like this might be my final product release....at least it's a masterpiece."

However, as mentioned I'm just hoping it's a bad day. The Brite Capsules formation looks awesome, and I would assume it'll sell out!
    Where are you guys seeing this?
  21. Status of EvoMuse?

Maybe he just wonít be formulating anything new but Iím sure heís not just going to stop Evomuse altogether. Anyway I need to stock up on stuff. Better still be there on the 16th LMAO when I can buy some stuff!

22. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Personal page.

I didn’t get much out Brite during two separate runs of two bottles. I would certainly be willing to try an enhanced version in capsule form though!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I didn’t get much out Brite during two separate runs of two bottles. I would certainly be willing to try an enhanced version in capsule form though!
    Same here, I ran Brite for 2 extended runs and just saw an increase in bodyheat after big meals when utilizing the product. I certainly didn't see any long term leaning effects or metabolism increase unfortunately.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    Same here, I ran Brite for 2 extended runs and just saw an increase in bodyheat after big meals when utilizing the product. I certainly didn't see any long term leaning effects or metabolism increase unfortunately.
    Same here, but the capsule formula looks totally different.

25. I used 11 bottles of brite back to back. Noticed nearly nothing. Why did I keep going you might ask? Because I got them for like $14 a piece and matt said longer the better. Hopefully the capsules are a whole different beast.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. legal status of HCG?
    By Rob69420 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 02:19 AM
  2. Legal status of personal "stash" after ban passes
    By bigmark1972 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 01:08 AM