EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscle™ (writeup)

Page 30 of 30 First ... 282930

1. 'Top Muscle by Evomuse, the new eau de parfume'

2. EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscle™ (writeup)

The updated Top Muscle scent is 100% better! It is very light with a hint of vanilla. No more spoiled milk, wet dog, urine and vomit combo like the beta version.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    The updated Top Muscle scent is 100% better! It is very light with a hint of vanilla. No more spoiled milk, wet dog, urine and vomit combo like the beta version.
    what about the result? Do you get the joint paint like a normal ARA run?
  4. EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscle™ (writeup)

Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    what about the result? Do you get the joint paint like a normal ARA run?
    The joint pain can happen if I rub it in too close to a joint. It is meant to be rubbed in to the muscle belly and not over the joints. However, if I use too much or too many days in a row it can bring on some joint pain. Not nearly as bad as oral ARA though.

Intense pumps- they come on after just 1 set of a muscle group. The pumps are long lasting. I no longer use pump products for the gym.

Muscle growth- I have noticed a bit of growth in my arms, traps and calves. Nothing too crazy, but nonetheless improvements.

Increase DOMS- more then usual DOMS the day after the workout.

Endurance- no noticeable increased endurance.

Strength- not significant.

This is with only doing the pre-workout application.

5. I just had my first workout with what I assume is the newest version. This batch is significantly better than the previous version I used and, at the time, I considered it my favorite supplement to date.

The pump wasn't as intense as previous bottles but I don't smell like a wet dog or am so flush that I look like I'm having an allergic reaction either.
    •   

6. So far I’m doing okay . Nothing crazy . Weight hasn’t changed and strength hasn’t changed but Lets see after bottle one and go to my second bottle .
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

7. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    So far I’m doing okay . Nothing crazy . Weight hasn’t changed and strength hasn’t changed but Lets see after bottle one and go to my second bottle .
    You’re feeling those gym pumps though, right?

8. Not Any more than a preworkout .
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

9. Is the Top Muscle on the DPS Nutrition site the newest good smelling vanilla version? I see that it’s sold out on the Evomuse site, so was going to order through DPS but wanted to make sue thats the most current version. (If anyone here knows!)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse presents...HUNG
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 694
    Last Post: 02-13-2019, 10:08 PM
  2. EvoMuse Presents: Slintensity (writeup)
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 07-26-2018, 12:24 PM
  3. EvoMuse Nerve Restore Writeup
    Replies: 341
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 11:40 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM
  5. EvoMuse Virile Mane writeup
    Replies: 55