Craze Review

Ant.

Cutting Sucks!
Awards
I picked up some Craze last week after a ran out of my other pwo supp. I was just thinking it would be just another preworkout just like the rest. I normally use 3 scoops of all the others that I've tried (Jacked, Nitro NCG, NO explode, Neurocore, muscle marinade, flashover, etc) so I went ahead and used 3 scoops for my first dose. I'm a strongman/powerlifting competitor so I won't give any review of the "pump." I have to say that I was blown away by the effects of this stuff. I've been carb backloading and a little low on energy lately. It took around 30 minutes for it to "kick in." I ended up setting 2 nice PRs after recently losing 10 pounds. The energy and focus was unbelievable. I will have to give Craze a 10/10. Best preworkout I have ever tried. The only problem that I had was that I couldn't sleep that night. That was completely my fault for taking 3 scoops and taking it around 5:00. I ended up staying awake until 3:00am and had to get up at 5:45. Next workout, I took 2 scoops and had the same good effects, but I was able to sleep. I never really take the time do to reviews, but I felt this to be necessary.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
Kind of the going trend with craze right now. DS hit a homerun with this one. Only negative for me is the taste, but everything else about it I like.

Ant.

Cutting Sucks!
Awards
I actually think it tastes pretty decent for a preworkout. There are some pretty bad ones out there. Neurocore had to be the worst so far. Tastes like poision, but I still used it.

Kind of the going trend with craze right now. DS hit a homerun with this one. Only negative for me is the taste, but everything else about it I like.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no nausea or racing heart during your heavy training? i found it to give nausea when i pushed too hard. also makes me less agressive about pushing heavy weights.
i am interested in hearing your perspective since you train heavy and i train heavier than ost people using the product i assume. (3-5 reps mostly rather than 8-12).

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
3 scoops?! Holy balls! I thought I was doing something with 2 scoops haha. But yes. This stuff is great. I don't mind the flavor either. It's reminscent of those chewable grape aspirin.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Craze made me not want to work out. I felt like I was on something. Not the kind of feeling you want when you go to the gym.

Ant.

Cutting Sucks!
Awards
No nausea at all. I've some some heavy singles and triples up to a max on deads with no nausea. I also have some some prowler sprints with no nausea and it usually makes me feel pretty bad. As far as the racing heart, I didn't notice it during training. My heart rate did stay elevated for quite a while after training that first night.

no nausea or racing heart during your heavy training? i found it to give nausea when i pushed too hard. also makes me less agressive about pushing heavy weights.
i am interested in hearing your perspective since you train heavy and i train heavier than ost people using the product i assume. (3-5 reps mostly rather than 8-12).
I'm around 245 and have built up quite a tolerance to stims so I didn't mess around with the dose....but I learned my lesson. I think it tastes pretty similar to the old dymatap (spelling?) cough syrup.

3 scoops?! Holy balls! I thought I was doing something with 2 scoops haha. But yes. This stuff is great. I don't mind the flavor either. It's reminscent of those chewable grape aspirin.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
hahaha nice bro same thing happened to me ive only been taking about a scoop in and a half due to the time i workout (around 8:30 pm) and usually im done around 10 pm and cant sleep till like 2 am lol.. i have to take it wisely:p (usually i workout,shower then straight to sleep) but lately i lay in bed just staring at the ceiling like WTF i feel so tired but my mind is still racing lol

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
oh and i take it at about 7:45.. only thing ive noticed is sometimes il get a little like out of breath halfway through the workout but i just figured that was because it was intense.. not from the actually pre wo

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
I have been using Craze (2 scoops) for a few days now. Likes-it tastes good, I did not crash at all and I did increase strength on my lifts once it finally kicked in. dislikes-it took like an hour to start working even on a empty stomach and it totally destroys my libido. It destroyed it so much my wife is even commenting. this is the 1st time this has happened with a preworkout. I was using LIT UP before this and decided to give that a rest because of the DAA in it. Before the LitUp I was using Jacked.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I have been using Craze (2 scoops) for a few days now. Likes-it tastes good, I did not crash at all and I did increase strength on my lifts once it finally kicked in. dislikes-it took like an hour to start working even on a empty stomach and it totally destroys my libido. It destroyed it so much my wife is even commenting. this is the 1st time this has happened with a preworkout. I was using LIT UP before this and decided to give that a rest because of the DAA in it. Before the LitUp I was using Jacked.
Sucks man, you are one of about 2-3 people that claim negative effect on your libido. For everyone else there is either no change or an improvement. Dendrobium is actually a sexual tonic in Asia and the middle east. You aren't stacking it with anything else are you? No medication for anything?

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
No medication. its weird because its probaly the best preworkout I have ever used. its weird how long it takes to kick in also. My employer does random drug testing. can anything in craze make me come up hot for any illegal substance?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
No medication. its weird because its probaly the best preworkout I have ever used. its weird how long it takes to kick in also. My employer does random drug testing. can anything in craze make me come up hot for any illegal substance?
No, there's nothing in Craze that will cause a false-positive. We've conducted dozens of home testing and had this verified by others using much more accurate and sensitive kits in actual labs.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Craze a lot and find that all I need at night is 1 scoop. I can't imagine 3, my heart would jump out of my chest.