Southpaw reviews *NEW Craze flavor Berry Lemonade (Crazolade)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been a huge a fan of Craze since it first came out. In my opinion, it's far and away the best preworkout that I've ever tried. Nothing else is comparable for me. Forget what you've heard from "competitors", so-called "I'm out to protect consumers by testing competing products" types, this product is the only one of it's kind, compared to any other preworkout out there. And I've tried most of them. The key to success with Craze is finding your sweet spot in terms of dosing, by doing this it still allows you to have great workouts each and every time, but also avoid sides as some users have reported. For me, my sweet spot is a little less than 1.5 scoops. Craze allows me to be zoned into my workout the entire time. The mind/muscle connection aspect of the product is leagues above anything else that I've taken. Here is my breakdown of their newest flavor; Berry Lemonade (Crazolade).

Snapshot_20120609_1.JPG

Energy 1000/10 - Once again, the stim attribute of this product is entirely different than all other preworkouts that I've tried. The caffeine is dosed quite low for a PWO, but the stim/focus attribute is second-to-none. I'm locked into my workout the entire time and am able to block out any and all distractions for that time period.

Pump - 10/10 - Although, not a pump specific product- which I think are vastly overrated anyway, I still manage to experience great pumps when using Craze. If you're chasing a pump, this product will do. The pump is not debilitating by any stretch, as it is with some other preworkouts. Again, I've experienced nothing but GREAT workouts with Craze.

Taste as compared to Grape - 1000/10 - I never really account for taste with supplements. My only concern is whether or not something is effective, but I understand that many find the grape flavoring to be less than palatable. Personally, I hadn't really taken the time to notice, until I tried the Berry Lemonade flavoring, which is actually quite good as compared to the grape flavor. It's definitely a welcome change of pace and probably what I will be going with from now on.

FYI- My goal when offering reviews is to be as honest as possible. In my opinion no other preworkout comes close to Craze. Forget what you've heard from competitors, competing reps, and so called "lab" testers, try it yourself and YOU be the judge. The fact that Craze sells is what is the driving force behind all this crap that you've been reading in recent weeks/months. The key with Craze and avoiding sides is to find a dose that works for you. When starting out forgo the full serving of two scoops and try 1, if that's not enough bump it up to a little less than 1.5, which I've found allows me to have my best workouts, no jitters, mood swings or anything related to what I've read from other users who reported sides. When accessing what you've read in terms of whether or not Craze is compliant, CONSIDER THE SOURCES, then make your own decision.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would have liked this review...but DS had the balls to post here that they were gonna do a bbdotcom pre-sale there with discounts when this is Nutraplanet territory...and this means you got it from bbdotcom...I stopped taking craze since they did that :3 and I'm happy of my choice...but then again , thanks for the review , and to let us know now they actually have a flavor that doesn't taste horrible haha

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would have liked this review...but DS had the balls to post here that they were gonna do a bbdotcom pre-sale there with discounts when this is Nutraplanet territory...and this means you got it from bbdotcom...I stopped taking craze since they did that :3 and I'm happy of my choice...but then again , thanks for the review , and to let us know now they actually have a flavor that doesn't taste horrible haha
Not sure I follow here. This a product review, not a review of business practices. Lol. I don't know the machinations of what goes on between Nutra, board sponsors and competing sites. I'm a consumer. I don't concern myself with the other stuff. Thanks for taking the time out to read the review.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh if it wasn't clear , I'll say it again , thanks for the review , its nice to know the new formula is tasting better and it still works the same. I just hate the nerve they had of posting their bbdotcom sale here and the fact they did it...its seriously a d*ck a move

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh if it wasn't clear , I'll say it again , thanks for the review , its nice to know the new formula is tasting better and it still works the same. I just hate the nerve they had of posting their bbdotcom sale here and the fact they did it...its seriously a d*ck a move
Thanks and I hear you.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Great review man. Im looking forward to picking some up and wasnt even aware it was out already lol heading to bb. com lol

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Must've missed this. When is this sale?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I saw the pre sale on there Facebook page. I guess they shouldn't use the AM boards for another sites exclusive pre sale .

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I saw the pre sale on there Facebook page. I guess they shouldn't use the AM boards for another sites exclusive pre sale .
True. Is the pre sale over?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
I'm guessing it is, great review. I'm in the same boat hands down best PWO I have had. Only downside for me is I can't take it on my night workout days.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I'm guessing it is, great review. I'm in the same boat hands down best PWO I have had. Only downside for me is I can't take it on my night workout days.
Agreed. Anytime past 7pm is a no go.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
theniteman

theniteman

Awards
You ripped and strong traitor xD hahaha , damn bro come on! We are Nutraplanets and AMs crowd ;p!
Lol i love nutraplanet <3 but at the end of the day I am still a consumer with a limited budget. If I can find a good deal then I'm gonna jump on it lol i have a feeling many here dont just exclusively buy from nutra... It wasnt the best that DS posted that info here tho!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol i love nutraplanet <3 but at the end of the day I am still a consumer with a limited budget. If I can find a good deal then I'm gonna jump on it lol i have a feeling many here dont just exclusively buy from nutra... It wasnt the best that DS posted that info here tho!
Lol it didn't take me 3 secs to bash them , neg them and report them...It was a d*ck move seriously...and true not everyone buys off from the planet thats a given , but at least ;p show more loveeee for the planet!! <3 , meh idk I guess I just like the fact I get my staples so cheap there and usually enjoy the deals from time to time hehehe

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Lol it didn't take me 3 secs to bash them , neg them and report them...It was a d*ck move seriously...and true not everyone buys off from the planet thats a given , but at least ;p show more loveeee for the planet!! <3 , meh idk I guess I just like the fact I get my staples so cheap there and usually enjoy the deals from time to time hehehe
Word brotha :) there is no beating their big sales and customer service... Much love to the planet!

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Bbdotcom would have deleted a post like that in a flash if it was the other way around

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting the review and the continued support!! So far the feedback I have heard is the same as yours from everyone I have given it to.

If you have some of the Grape flavor, mix the two. That is really good as well!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for posting the review and the continued support!! So far the feedback I have heard is the same as yours from everyone I have given it to.

If you have some of the Grape flavor, mix the two. That is really good as well!
I have about 4 tubs of the grape, so I'll definitely try doing that! Looking forward to your upcoming fatburner.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
You're right, it was. I had been awake for a long time at that point and brain-farted into thinking that it was fine. Had it in my head that people had been promoting some other retailers on their boards. Cleared it up with Bobo straight away though.

FWIW Craze was debuted and exclusively available from NP when we released it. They are the pioneers. :)