Tria / AX/ LX + other FB stack

rayno

Awards
Hi,

I had posted this in the normal supp forum but thought it may be better suited in the DS section;

I am just finishing a AX/Tri stack and planning to run another in a few weeks for cutting.

I will be running;
AX
Tria
LX

Now my question is, I was thinking about throwing some Pes Alpha T2 in the stack to help with the fat loss - has anyone run these all together before?

I am also supping with CLA, ON Gold standard, Super Pump and Dark Matter

Cheers

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
I ran something similar to this but using Iforce's tt-33 product.

I ran the tt-33 with Triazole and Activate then ran the Lean Xtreme once the tt-33 was gone.
Or another option could be to run the Lean Xtreme with Triazole/Activate Xtreme, then T2, and then another Lean Xtreme.
This way you get more bang for the buck by spreading them out rather then piling them on top of each other.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How did you like the tt33? Any comparison to other 3,3/3,5 products?

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
I ran something similar to this but using Iforce's tt-33 product.

I ran the tt-33 with Triazole and Activate then ran the Lean Xtreme once the tt-33 was gone.
Or another option could be to run the Lean Xtreme with Triazole/Activate Xtreme, then T2, and then another Lean Xtreme.
This way you get more bang for the buck by spreading them out rather then piling them on top of each other.
It was good. I have not used others though, I have just stuck with Lean Xtreme and EC for all of my fat burning needs.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It was good. I have not used others though, I have just stuck with Lean Xtreme and EC for all of my fat burning needs.
lean xtreme is good stuff... pricey though. lol

I think ephedra is like equivalent to drugs in Japan where I live though.. ordering it might be kinda risky on my part... :/