Triazole & Activate Extreme Review

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not very good at writing reviews but I have to say this stack is an amazing one so far. The only other supplements I'm taking are Krillipid Balance, Adam multi, bulk sesathin, and liver juice for general health. My main goal right now is to lose fat. I'm doing a high volume routine. Anyway since taking this stack I have lost around 7 pounds of fat. At the same time I'm actually going up in strength at the gym. My wife is also commenting saying my arms look bigger. Thats good to hear since I generally have the most trouble with upper body. Libido is up as well and normally my libido is pretty low. I'm looking leaner in the mirror as well.

I really don't want to stop using this stack. I'm using 6 caps of Activate Extreme and 4 of Triazole. I've got two bottle of each and I'm almost done with the first two. I'm guessing the results are gonna level out, but I hope not!.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes Robboe you know I've been keeping you updated by PM, but I had to go public with it. With a stack this great people need to know the amazing results that can be had with it!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
You may be suprised as my strength gains just kept coming.

6 Act X is a sweet dose!!!

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting!

I recently started this up again and feel amazing as usual. I also hate having to take the break..

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I have seen a negative review on these two products so far. How much do you weigh? I'm just wondering with you dosing 6 AX.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I weigh 259 now. That will definitely be changing again though. This stack really helps to lose fat. At first I thought it was just water weight, but nope!.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm wondering if I can add Formadrol Extreme to this stack?. Not that I need to, its just that its in my cabinet and I'm sick of looking at it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm almost done with my Activate Xtreme, but have about half a bottle of Triazole left. I'm getting side effects now of aching joints. Should I cut down from 4 caps to 3 or less?.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dear T-Bone,

PinchTheBear has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Triazole & Activate Extreme Review - in the Driven Sports forum of AnabolicMinds.com Forum.

Strange because I don't see a post by anyone with that screen name.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I'm almost done with my Activate Xtreme, but have about half a bottle of Triazole left. I'm getting side effects now of aching joints. Should I cut down from 4 caps to 3 or less?.
Yes, if you are getting sides reduce the dose for a while.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Robboe. By the way I'm done to 256. I think this stack has really helped with fat loss. I weigh in every Monday but haven't updated that here because this really isn't a log. Just thought you would like to know how much this product/stack does help with fat loss.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Robboe. By the way I'm done to 256. I think this stack has really helped with fat loss. I weigh in every Monday but haven't updated that here because this really isn't a log. Just thought you would like to know how much this product/stack does help with fat loss.
It may not be a log but we all love hearing your progress, so please keep us updated regularly!

And GREAT work with the fat loss. Keep doing what you're doing.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Triazole+Activate is the best natty stack I have tried to-date. However, I am experimenting with one now that may blow T&A away, but it’s a little early to start dancing on table tops just yet.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Triazole+Activate is the best natty stack I have tried to-date. However, I am experimenting with one now that may blow T&A away, but it’s a little early to start dancing on table tops just yet.
Link to log? It's not often you speak highly of a supplement, lol I'm truly interested and would like to follow if you're logging this...

RichieRichNY1

Awards
Nevermind, found my answer on the company's website.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I don't have time for logs. I don't like them anyway, too much bs. I usually just go to the final review. I'm currently running DTP + E-bol + Con-Crete. Both E-Bol and Con-Crete are new to me. I am only on day 8 and have already gained 3 lbs and my strength is up as well. I usually gain strength on DTP but gaining 3 lbs in 8 days is absolutely unprecedented for me even when using harsher compounds. Moreover, I am a non-responder when it comes to any form of creatine but maybe creatine hcl is different. The weight gain may be water weight due to creatine but even that would be unusual. In the past I have tried mega dosing Ecdy with no noticeable results. I decided to try E-Bol because of Thermo life’s reputation for producing quality products. If you follow any of my posts I am the world’s biggest skeptic when it comes to natural supplementation for muscle gain. There are a few that work marginally well but most are completely bogus and way under dosed. Like I say it's still very early I need a little more time to determine what is causing the rapid increase in weight. I am typically a very hard gainer.

P.S. I still am skeptical about creatine hcl. Hcl is present in the stomach in large amounts. So I'm not sure how adding more hcl improves bioavailability. Thus far no one has be able to explain this to me to my satisfaction, even creatine hcl suppliers.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the mini review. Maybe start a review and just update whenever u have time? I've been wanting to try e-Bol but been holding off to try ecdymorph. I've had great success with the use of ecdy mostly from animal mstak. I don't use hormones so natty supps is all I have :p what's dtp?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I still am skeptical about creatine hcl. Hcl is present in the stomach in large amounts. So I'm not sure how adding more hcl improve bioavailability. Thus far no one has been able to explain this to me to my satisfaction, even creatine hcl suppliers.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Diesel Test Pro from Get Diesel products. Diesel Test Hardcore is a good product also. In fact all of Chucks products are really pretty good as far as natty's go. I usually combine DTP and DTHC and get good strength increases with a little leaning effect. JP8 and NOS either are good preworkout products if you can handle the taste.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Diesel Test Pro from Get Diesel products. Diesel Test Hardcore is a good product also. In fact all of Chucks products are really pretty good as far as natty's go. I usually combine DTP and DTHC and get good strength increases with a little leaning effect. JP8 and NOS either are good preworkout products if you can handle the taste.
I can barely keep my sanity when taking DTHC. I couldn't imagine stacking DTP with it lol. Diesel products are very strong!!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the mini review. Maybe start a review and just update whenever u have time? I've been wanting to try e-Bol but been holding off to try ecdymorph. I've had great success with the use of ecdy mostly from animal mstak. I don't use hormones so natty supps is all I have :p what's dtp?
I would hold off on E-Bol. I just finished my first bottle and really haven't noticed much if anything. It seems to help with sleep if taken before bed but other than that not much. I have megadosed on ECDY in the past with no effect, I was hoping E-Bol would be different. From what I have read the Russians injected the stuff. I have also read where several Pros injected the stuff to get it to work.

The rapid weight gain was from Con-Crete. Once I stopped using it my weight immediately went back down. Actually this is good news for me since I usually don't respond to any form of creatine. I'm sure the gain was mainly water but my muscles looked fuller and my rotor-cuff problem was much better. I have also been experimenting with CN. I don't seem to gain much weight on CN but it really helps with the pump if taken before a workout.

kynumber11

Awards
this stack sounds great!

are you still taking a pre-workout with this?

Last edited:
BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Yes I am. My favorite preworkout is Assault + 4.5gm of GPLC. Good energy and great pumps.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
BUMP-

How does the activate/triazole stack compare to activate/stoked stack?

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
BUMP-

How does the activate/triazole stack compare to activate/stoked stack?
From my experience, Activate Xtreme works better with Triazole. I really liked the Stoked/Activate Xtreme combo, but it's definitely better with Triazole.

Hopefully some other will have tried this also and can comment.

TetetheredWrm

Awards
I still am skeptical about creatine hcl. Hcl is present in the stomach in large amounts. So I'm not sure how adding more hcl improve bioavailability. Thus far no one has been able to explain this to me to my satisfaction, even creatine hcl suppliers.
Ha! my first post here, in response to this! anywho, since the creatine is already prepared in the salt hcl form, the chemical reaction between the hcl acid in your stomach and the creatine does not need to take place, so the creatine hcl skips that chemical reaction and is absorbed into your blood stream that much quicker.
In other news, currently on my first week of daa, triazole, Dopabean, and creatine stacked. can already feel it workin!