White Flood / Purple Wraath Initial Impressions

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I started my white flood and purple wraath yesterday and so far am pleased. I mixed two scoops of each in 1 liter of water, drank half of it, refilled the bottle with water and sipped on the rest through out my workout.

The taste was amazing. I was worried it would be too tart to drink intra workout but by refilling the bottle with water it made the taste just right.

My workout yesterday was also really good. I lasted longer and felt better through out. Now, to be completely objective, that could have been because I had a good couple days of carbing up over the weekend....but I like to think it was the CL products. :D

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Glad you'e enjoying your White Flood. I can't wait to try PW. And make sure you throw in GM if you haven't already.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I was on a budget when I placed this order...when I reorder the PW/WF I'll throw in GM...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I started my white flood and purple wraath yesterday and so far am pleased. I mixed two scoops of each in 1 liter of water, drank half of it, refilled the bottle with water and sipped on the rest through out my workout.

The taste was amazing. I was worried it would be too tart to drink intra workout but by refilling the bottle with water it made the taste just right.

My workout yesterday was also really good. I lasted longer and felt better through out. Now, to be completely objective, that could have been because I had a good couple days of carbing up over the weekend....but I like to think it was the CL products. :D
Awesome first impressions brother. You will find that it just gets better and better from here :D:thumbsup:

allstar504448

allstar504448

Awards
you mixed the white flood and purple wraath in the same bottle and drank the combo intra workout or you mixed them in separate bottles and did the standard wf-pre pw-intra??

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
you mixed the white flood and purple wraath in the same bottle and drank the combo intra workout or you mixed them in separate bottles and did the standard wf-pre pw-intra??
I'm under the impression that he mixed both in the same bottle.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established

I mixed them both in the same bottle...I would drink half of the bottle before my workout and sip on the rest throughout my workout...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I mixed them both in the same bottle...I would drink half of the bottle before my workout and sip on the rest throughout my workout...
Great method, one I use myself!:dl:

allstar504448

allstar504448

Awards
im looking into the wf pw stack and im wondering if you get the same effects if taken with a meal b/c it does not appear to be specified
im looking to mix both powders like "soco4fun"

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
im looking into the wf pw stack and im wondering if you get the same effects if taken with a meal b/c it does not appear to be specified
im looking to mix both powders like "soco4fun"
Yes you get the same effects, they just take longer to kick in. You should take it on a generally empty stomach.