Pplex

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Does it matter that my pplex by CEL has a white top? I feel like all the pictures I see it has a black top. My batch number is 060508. I'm just making sure my stuff isn't fake lol.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does it matter that my pplex by CEL has a white top? I feel like all the pictures I see it has a black top. My batch number is 060508. I'm just making sure my stuff isn't fake lol.
The pics you see with a black cap are just old digital renderings. They have had white bottle caps for over a year now.

fernalfers

Awards
where is the batch # on p-plex i don't see any 6 digit #'s. Mine has #'s by the bar code 91192-00204 does that mean anything? If not where do i find batch #?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where is the batch # on p-plex i don't see any 6 digit #'s. Mine has #'s by the bar code 91192-00204 does that mean anything? If not where do i find batch #?
there is no sticker or stamp on the bottom or by the upc??

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes by the UPC are these #'s 91192-00204
That is the UPC code. There is either a sticker on the bottom of the bottle with the batch number or it may be printed in black ink somewhere on the label

fernalfers

Awards
then i guess mine maybe is not real. No lot# anywhere to be found. I hope not wanted to start taking it next week. :(

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
then i guess mine maybe is not real. No lot# anywhere to be found. I hope not wanted to start taking it next week. :(
The sticker could have possibly come off. Take this to pm's with me and let me know who you got it from and when and I will try to research it for you

fernalfers

Awards
hey it says i need 4 more posts before i can send a PM. So as soon as i can send you a PM i will.