We need video journals for Napalm - !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

As y'all know by now, Napalm is the next step forward in topical fat loss products. It has basically brought spot reduction of fat to a level once thought impossible.

But we'd like to do more to showcase what a great product it is. We've done tester journals in the past, but now we'd like to do something with a little more kick to it, so to speak- video journals.

It would work like this- testers would have to document, with their video camera, things like dosage, application, measurements, and their thoughts on the product. Record yourself measuring out the dosage, for example, and applying it. When you take measurements, record that, as well. Same goes for your daily or weekly thoughts on the product. Anything product-related, capture it. When you're all done, edit it together for a nice run-through of your experience.

So if you're game for this, go ahead and put in your application. While not mandatory, it'll definitely help your chances to include links to videos you've edited before. We'd like the videos to be as smooth and good-looking as possible because eventually, one or all of them (depending on how good they are) will be posted on youtube.

It boils down to this- who wants free Napalm and is willing to document their usage of it on video?? Who wants to be a STAR? Anyone?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow this is interesting...im doing a small cut soon with sesathin...ill see if i can find a video camera and if i can id love to try this, but i really would like to see some reputable people do this

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I JUST ordered some lipoderm ultra for my wife Savage!!! why didnt you post this Sat?? LOL.

We would be very happy to do a video record with measurements and video documentation of fatloss.

I have her on a very strict diet and she is currently taking TTA and Forslean (100mg @ 10%) and stim X and we have the lipoderm and some Salvia Miltiorrhiza on the way since there will be awesome synergy with the other supps already taken. Her routine is a bit rough, based around her high impact cardio videos but they are VERY effective.

We are trying to demolish the weight gained from her pregnancy and from june last year till about christmas she went from 210 -190. In the last month shes made Insane progress going from 185-170lbs since just after new years till tonight when she finally decided to take my advice.

How long would we have to run this (in order to show the most amount of progress) and how necessary is it to you that we edit the video clips together? I have a camera and know editing very well (am a Graphic design major, or was before having a kid) but I dont own any editing programs at this time.

I would gladly do it for myself as well (although I will be running Mass FX Max and X-force log for Jjohn this month) since I have low BF but could bring my abs out more with this and it would be VERY noticable... maybe a double vid log of both male and female results?

Well if anyone can hook it up with an editing program i could make one amazing video log.

heres a pic taken tonight, you can see my abs are slightly visible and ar actaully HUGE underneath the padding so if i could get rid of some of it my abs would look ripped very fast... heres also a pc from when i had lower BF so you can see what would show underneath.

current

past lower BF pics

Last edited:
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I JUST ordered some lipoderm ultra for my wife Savage!!! why didnt you post this Sat?? LOL.

We would be very happy to do a video record with measurements and video documentation of fatloss.

I have her on a very strict diet and she is currently taking TTA and Forslean (100mg @ 10%) and stim X and we have the lipoderm and some Salvia Miltiorrhiza on the way since there will be awesome synergy with the other supps already taken. Her routine is a bit rough, based around her high impact cardio videos but they are VERY effective.

We are trying to demolish the weight gained from her pregnancy and from june last year till about christmas she went from 210 -190. In the last month shes made Insane progress going from 185-170lbs since just after new years till tonight when she finally decided to take my advice.

How long would we have to run this (in order to show the most amount of progress) and how necessary is it to you that we edit the video clips together? I have a camera and know editing very well (am a Graphic design major, or was before having a kid) but I dont own any editing programs at this time.

I would gladly do it for myself as well (although I will be running Mass FX Max and X-force log for Jjohn this month) since I have low BF but could bring my abs out more with this and it would be VERY noticable... maybe a double vid log of both male and female results?

Well if anyone can hook it up with an editing program i could make one amazing video log.

heres a pic taken tonight, you can see my abs are slightly visible and ar actaully HUGE underneath the padding so if i could get rid of some of it

Let me know what software you are wanting, and I am sure I can hook you up.

Adams

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me know what software you are wanting, and I am sure I can hook you up.

Adams
basically anything that will allow me to split audio track from video and also over lay audio only from other sources like music and/or recorded voice for narration. most are similar and I pick up anything fast even if i havnt used it before.

I have a PC and run windows XP, have 10.2 gigs of free space and not sure what the processor speed is but that shouldnt be a problem, anything within these perameters would be acceptable.

Way to come through Adams!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also if I could do some nice effects like fades, frame by frame slow motion, add snapshots for quick time lapse effects and the like would be sweet... shoud be basic with standard programs unless its cheapy software that comes with a camera.

for the life of me cant remember what i used to use in class.... we were learning Dreamweaver, shockwave, GoLive and an all out vid editing proram at the same time... damn cant remember the name.... my boys used it for all their boarding videos too...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
basically anything that will allow me to split audio track from video and also over lay audio only from other sources like music and/or recorded voice for narration. most are similar and I pick up anything fast even if i havnt used it before.

I have a PC and run windows XP, have 10.2 gigs of free space and not sure what the processor speed is but that shouldnt be a problem, anything within these perameters would be acceptable.

Way to come through Adams!
Okay, then PowerDirector it is. Give me till tomorrow.

Dont worry.. I am sure you will come through in the future!!! :stick: :D

Adams

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yup that should do! niiiiice on that one. :head:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Poopy, doing a double log with you and the wife is a great idea. But remember- Napalm, not Lipoderm-Ultra. And for this journal, we'd like the only supplement to be Napalm. It would last the duration of 1-2 bottles, haven't really decided yet.

Damn Adams, very nice of you to do that for him!! Way to come through in the clutch.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Poopy, doing a double log with you and the wife is a great idea. But remember- Napalm, not Lipoderm-Ultra. And for this journal, we'd like the only supplement to be Napalm. It would last the duration of 1-2 bottles, haven't really decided yet.

Damn Adams, very nice of you to do that for him!! Way to come through in the clutch.
Well again I have committed myself already this next month to Jjohn and the super duper xfactor testing he has going, I was chosen for X-Factor+Mass FX MAX, so Ive obligated myself to do that first. Id be more then happy to run It immediately following if its not to far off for you.

With the Wifey its def not a prob about dropping the other supplements in her stack to give Napalm an unadulterated showing and she can start ASAP, wed just save everything else to keep it going once the Napalm log is over.

Quick question regarding BF% and effectiveness on slightly higher BF. +20% (given she holds a majority on her thighs and not stomach.) Ive heard controversy regarding this that it doesnt work as well, is this true? Or is this one of the reasons your running this testing?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dang I just realized the past pictures I posted with a more defined stomach arent showing... can you see those Savage?? if not quote my post and youll get the link... sorry

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang I just realized the past pictures I posted with a more defined stomach arent showing... can you see those Savage?? if not quote my post and youll get the link... sorry
ur pics were up wen i checked the thread earlier...but i personally can't see them anymore thats odd...im not savage but im just sayin...lol

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ur pics were up wen i checked the thread earlier...but i personally can't see them anymore thats odd...im not savage but im just sayin...lol
ya i know, I saw them last night after I posted them and even edited it to add another and they were all showing... odd.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well again I have committed myself already this next month to Jjohn and the super duper xfactor testing he has going, I was chosen for X-Factor+Mass FX MAX, so Ive obligated myself to do that first. Id be more then happy to run It immediately following if its not to far off for you.

With the Wifey its def not a prob about dropping the other supplements in her stack to give Napalm an unadulterated showing and she can start ASAP, wed just save everything else to keep it going once the Napalm log is over.

Quick question regarding BF% and effectiveness on slightly higher BF. +20% (given she holds a majority on her thighs and not stomach.) Ive heard controversy regarding this that it doesnt work as well, is this true? Or is this one of the reasons your running this testing?
No problem, man. This thing is going to be open for probably another good two weeks or so anyway, and then after that, you can just finish up your remaining X-Factor stack (which we are a co-sponsor of) before starting this.

And if y'all want, the wife can wait on you and y'all can do it together.

Where did you hear it wouldn't work as well on the thigh? A good, solid portion of the research on Napalm was done on women's thighs.

And yeah, I can see your pics above.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem, man. This thing is going to be open for probably another good two weeks or so anyway, and then after that, you can just finish up your remaining X-Factor stack (which we are a co-sponsor of) before starting this.

Where did you hear it wouldn't work as well on the thigh? A good, solid portion of the research on Napalm was done on women's thighs.

dang maybe im just not good enough to see the pics any more. but yea i'd love to see these video logs, it ends up i have no access to a vid camera, dang college dorm wit no one having one. but i think this is a great idea it would make it real easy for people to see how to use this.

edit: uhhhhhh now i see the pics again i guess savage has enlightened me...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I just heard that higher BF in general wasnt noticable enough to use it at that point or something to that effect, it could have been purely speculation or an individuals opinion, I cant remember.Iits good to hear that it will be great for the thigh region though, she will love that.

Well that just sounds great we'd love to run it side by side so unless you get an overwhelming response of more qualified individuals (although I personally feel we fit the bill) then count us in!

Ive always wanted to see how this type of product would do for brining out the ripping lines in my obliques, lower lats and Abs again. With all the bulking I do, although done cleanly, I'm lucky I havnt covered them up even more.

Just so we know now, we will be getting the salvia and lipoderm ultra this next week or so. I was thinking if I have her start the Lipo now that might steal some of the thunder away from Napalm when/if she starts it. Would you prefer we just stick to the other supps in our stack until then and leave out the Lipo for now? It would not be a problem for us since we'd just hold on to it for later use, we just would like to give you guys the best showing possible for this kind of log.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, if you can, hold off on the L-U for now.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have these interesting bags of fat on my inner thighs that I could log with this stuff, well that and my gut :)

Of course I would have to blur my goods, you know my meat n two veg, my wedding tackle, my bits n pieces....

Much Love,

Neoborn

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Application for Napalm Video Journal

WOW, now this is a freakin awesome idea...

Every since I learned about Napalm recently I have wanted to try it out really bad. I have suffered from comments most of my adult life about my big @ss. Some of my friends even started calling me A-Lo (my first name starts with A). Even when my upper body is really cut, my @ss is still too big and out of proportion to the rest of my body. I just wish my ass would look good for once and that I would have to buy pants extra big in the waist just to account for my big butt. It would be an honor to work towards my goal on video.

I am a 26 year old male and have a bachelors degree in Computer Science. Obviously, I am very tech savvy and shouldn't have any problems putting a video together.

I hired Bobo back in 2005 for his training/diet services and have developed a great routine. Every meal I eat for the entire week is planned out with a complete macronutrient breakdown. It is a consistent and extremely clean diet. My routine is rock solid as well.

Here is a pic kind of showing you what I'm talking about... my upper body looks pretty good but then there's my lower body...

:wtf:

Attachments

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Excellent to see the great response here thus far, keep em coming boys and girls.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bump on this

any time frame on those who will be picked? Turns out I wont be able to do it myself for quite some time as I have to wait now a while for the XF part of my stack but the Wifey is still willing.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm very flexible on this.

You wife can do it now and you can do it later on, if you want.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run Napalm on my own with clen added to it.

Plan to get some pics and measurements before and after - will likely post a wrap up thread (since I have problems with regular log updates, it seems).

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to pick the loggers later on this week, so if you haven't already entered, go ahead and drop your name in.

Saurabh

Awards
5ft 11, 190 pounds 10% BF

Am on bulk diet for now, using Activate Xtreme and X-Factor alongside the usual culprits Whey, BCAAs, Beta Alanine, Creatine etc.

I intend to start my cutting cycle around 20th. Would stack Leviathan and Lean Xtreme. Would like to work with Napalm to see if it can help make a difference.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to pick the loggers later on this week, so if you haven't already entered, go ahead and drop your name in.
Well I will be using an adultered Napalm run in my upcoming recomp. Dont have a camera, but will definately be dropping some thoughts in your way.

Adams

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It IS a lil more in depth... and some folks dont feel like getting that personal... I think it will be really fun, to test and edit a vid together.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Poopy,

You and the wife are in.

Send me your shipping info to-

[email protected]

and I'll give you further instructions.

Saura, you still interested?

eRICH

Awards
I'd be willing to do a video log. 23 year old law student. Lost 75lbs in the last couple years. I'm now down to 180 and trying to get the rest of the stubborn fat off. I'm currently dieting but am not taking any supps other than whey and a multi. Was planning on picking up some napalm anyways. Could be fun and i'm sure seeing my fatty self on video will be motivating. haha

Erich

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
ill do a weekly pic/video of clen/napalm combo.... if you like it or not :rasp:

i know its not napalm by itself but hey, it shows another side of its potentials. im taking a week off because of lower back pains (think i may of pulled something) and then i will begin.

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
i was supposed to get a sample of napalm like 3months ago still waiting?

crankchest

Awards
searching for napalm out of stock everyplace any ideas!

MOD EDIT: Avant is no longer around at AM. Try their site and contact info.

Status
Not open for further replies.