AGEFORCE is back with Protection!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BPC-157 is also known as the healing peptide. There have been studies of this helping aid in muscle repair such as torn tendons and even aid healing of ulcers. I just started this patch myself. I have gird,and I tore glute muscle while squatting during my last power lifting meet.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wanted to add this from our website...

Benefits of Peptides like BPC-157
Published: Monday, 09 April 2018 17:12
Benefits of Peptides like BPC-157Adding supplemental boosters to your daily health routine has been the path many people have taken. Products such as protein powder, amino acids and pre workout compounds are just a few. Another group of supplements is called peptides. Peptides are essentially a chain of amino acids that benefit the body and its functions. Peptides are plentiful and have been shown to benefit a persons health, fitness and well-being. One of the newer peptides on the market is called BPC-157. BPC stands for body protective compound and studies have shown that this peptide does just that. This compound is actually derived from the gastric liquids found in the stomach. Research has shown BPC-157 to have considerable biological healing properties. In other words, it helps the body heal. It was originally developed to help heal inflammatory bowl disease and gastric ulcers. This makes sense since it comes from the stomach. This is not just a supplement for people with stomach issues.

Other studies when BPC-157 was used showed benefits for healing torn or damaged muscles, tendon to bone healing and general protection for our organs. Many people have successfully used this peptide to heal bleeding ulcers caused from NSAID overuse. This peptide can be very useful to athletes or just the average person who has daily aches or injury. Overuse of our body can cause muscle, tendon and ligament issues that affect our everyday life. The addition of BPC-157 can help heal the sore knees, pulled hamstring or sprained ankle. The most common and effective way to administer this peptide is by injection or transdermally. Fortunately a transdermal skin patch with BPC-157 is on the market ready to help with what ails you. Simply stick a patch on your arm, wrist or stomach and reap the rewards of this healing compound.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lovely.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I wanted to add this from our website...

Benefits of Peptides like BPC-157
Published: Monday, 09 April 2018 17:12
Benefits of Peptides like BPC-157Adding supplemental boosters to your daily health routine has been the path many people have taken. Products such as protein powder, amino acids and pre workout compounds are just a few. Another group of supplements is called peptides. Peptides are essentially a chain of amino acids that benefit the body and its functions. Peptides are plentiful and have been shown to benefit a persons health, fitness and well-being. One of the newer peptides on the market is called BPC-157. BPC stands for body protective compound and studies have shown that this peptide does just that. This compound is actually derived from the gastric liquids found in the stomach. Research has shown BPC-157 to have considerable biological healing properties. In other words, it helps the body heal. It was originally developed to help heal inflammatory bowl disease and gastric ulcers. This makes sense since it comes from the stomach. This is not just a supplement for people with stomach issues.

Other studies when BPC-157 was used showed benefits for healing torn or damaged muscles, tendon to bone healing and general protection for our organs. Many people have successfully used this peptide to heal bleeding ulcers caused from NSAID overuse. This peptide can be very useful to athletes or just the average person who has daily aches or injury. Overuse of our body can cause muscle, tendon and ligament issues that affect our everyday life. The addition of BPC-157 can help heal the sore knees, pulled hamstring or sprained ankle. The most common and effective way to administer this peptide is by injection or transdermally. Fortunately a transdermal skin patch with BPC-157 is on the market ready to help with what ails you. Simply stick a patch on your arm, wrist or stomach and reap the rewards of this healing compound.
Excellent write up!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Get in on this great bogo sale!
BPC-157 Will patch you up!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get in on this great bogo sale!
BPC-157 Will patch you up!
My friend just had surgery on hs ruptured Achilles, would this speed up the recovery? when would be the best time to start it, asap? also would you just put the patch on the normal places like waist or wrist or would it be better near the ankle?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aside from BPC-157[SUP]1419.556 g/mol[/SUP] are there any other actives in the patch?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope. Not that I know of.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to update. I took patch for 10 days. I had piriformis syndrome since the second week of February. After 10 days of the patch, it seems only minor discomfort in squatting and not the terrible stabbing pain I was experiencing. I also noticed a bloated feeling even with a clean diet. I understand I'm a rep, but I can say without a doubt this has helped me.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On day 2 nothing to report yet... will update if notice anything or end of week

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been aboyt a week, i did chest tonight and it feels alot better than normal!
Not fixed or anything... but better

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice .

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm looking forward to trying my sample patch out. Going to see if I can do some push ups without pain.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm looking forward to trying my sample patch out. Going to see if I can do some push ups without pain.
Did you only get one? I would say you'd need 4 to notice something, but hopefully one works for you!