Prep coach suggestions

Hunter24

Hunter24

Awards
I'm 19 5'7 and about 135 pounds all I'm looking for are suggestions on a good men's physique coach. I've never competed and know next to nothing any suggestions would be appreciated

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
John Otis Hollywood
If you can't find him on Facebook, PM me and I'll give you his email address. I don't have it memorized. He's known as the pro architect - usually having 15 (or so) clients turn pro, many of them in their very first show.

TheKGEntleman

TheKGEntleman

Awards
Shane Heugly. Google him, or check his stuff out on Instagram.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
You dont want Shane Heugly. He has way too many clients and will give you no guidance or attention for way too much $$. Also, his programs are ****. He literally sends you macros and thats it. Most of the time, the macros arent even personalized to you. He gets his clients lean by just making them to a **** ton of cardio and not eat carbs. Anyone can get lean doing that. He does have a great knack for conditioning though.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 19 5'7 and about 135 pounds all I'm looking for are suggestions on a good men's physique coach. I've never competed and know next to nothing any suggestions would be appreciated
Where are you located?