how much would i have to lose in order to compete?

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
honestly you looked about the same as my buddy who is 6'1 178 in the first set of pics so since you're an inch shorter i just subtracted 5-7 pounds from that.

you look bigger at 181 than you did 190 though for sure. i'm admiring the vascularity a lot...your pic in post 3 is like my goal physique srs.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks. my Goal is to get like the pic in post 3 but with around 10 Pounds more muscle and a bit less bf. i have one somewhere, where i am the most ripped i ever was, but i don't look very big in it. let me see...

here, around 178 i think http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3976/94sga5ep_jpg.htm. i wonder how far this is from comp shape and what my bf is. i would guess around 8%, maybe 7 but i don't know.

genthoseffect

genthoseffect

Awards
taking These pics into conssideration, how Close would you say i am to competition shape and what my bf is in those Pictures? Keep in mind this is not dehydrated or on low carbs and i wasn't trying to get into contest shape, just got lean somehow over time and with good Supplementation.

fettsack2014.JPG - directupload.net

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3828/dfjnytwv_jpg.htm

i am 6 feet. can you guess my weight too? :)
If ya really want to know where you're at, take some whole body pics...different people hold fat in different areas. Impossible to say how close you are to comp conditioning without seeing glute/ham tie in especially...looking good in the pics man. What division would you compete in?

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well thnks for the compliments. i am not really planning to compete. i was just wondering how low i got in bodyfar and how much more it would take. i suppose a lot of it is about getting rid of a lot of water before comp as i see completely ripped guys saying they Need to drop another 20 lbs. then sometimes i see pics where i think that some guys look a lot better a few weeks out than on comp day, where they are suddenly looking tiny. it is probably hard to get the right Balance of getting fluid out of Skin and into muscle.

i just found it not too difficult to cut to the state of my last Picture, so i was just curious how much fat would actually have to be lost, as i am bad at judging bf%.
i would have guessed myself at 8%, but apparently some guys compete at 7-8%. maybe with losing 10 Pounds with a diuretic thats what suddenly makes them look shredded, despite not being 5% or so. then again People always argue about bf, as some Claim 3% is possible but i think basicall the organs already hold more than that. so 3-5% would be not a single ounce of fat anywhere on the Body. i wonder if someone can survive that...

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if i ever did compete it would be classic Bodybuilding, i don't know if thats a german Thing or you have it too. i would be allowed to weigh a Maximum of myy height in cm-100 +4. meaning i am 6 foot which is 182cm. then 82cm+4 makes 86 kg which is about 190. that is the upper Limit, there is no lower.
i think i can reach the leanness of my last pic at around 195-200 Pounds this year, so maybe compete at 180-185. who knows.
i don't think i am that interested in it though. just some friends always telling me i should because i can get lean so fast. but i Need to build a bit more size first or i will never get any heavier. (or hope for trest, dhb and mk-677 do do the Job haha)