******Black Lion Research Newsletter/ product updates******

Page 32 of 32 First ... 303132

1. It's in the Newsletter.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

2. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    It's in the Newsletter.
    How do i signup to get on official site?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    How do i signup to get on official site?
    Use the contact form
    In the body of the text write: Newsletter Subscription

You should get it my friends.

-M
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

4. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I tested oht one portion of the pre, had the pleasure of taking a mystery capsule @brundel sent me several months ago during his testing and it was off the charts in terms of achieving a massive pump very quickly (before I even got to the gym while driving there) and the endurance/work capacity was nuts. Usually a pump will eventually cause you to lose ROM and
    You call it quits as having had enough work sets... in this case I remember just wanting to keep going and going bc of how good it felt.
    Tease! lol
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh141090 View Post
    @brundel

Do BLR plan on exploring the topical fat burner category in the future?

Will any existing products on the BLR lineup receive an update / reformulation in 2019?

Thanks
    We do have a topical fat burner (EXOTHERM)
    Its very effective. The stuff makes me heat up like its mid summer even when its cold outside.
    There is a plan for multiple new transdermals though yes and we are aiming for within the first half of 2019.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs
    •   

6. Hey sorry its been so long between posts. Alot going on over here.
    So some updates.
    1. The ebook. If you got the newsletter just click on the photo where it says ebook and it will take you to download.
    Ill try to send another shot of the same email out again with clearer instructions to click for download.
    If you are NOT signed up do so now by entering your info on our contact page @ the BLR site.

2. The pre. Im happy to tell you guys that the pre is just about here. Formulation is complete after......24 different formulas tested. It took a long time because my opinion was that the pre workout products available were just thrown together from available ingredients with little or no understanding of how or why the ingredients work (or dont work) synergistically. The vast majority of products available have majorly conflicting ingredients and ingredients that wont do anything at all for you with regards to improving your training. So, in true BLR fashion we went through nearly 100 ingredients and tested them one at a time. If it didnt have a viable effect solo, we canned it. If it conflicted with others that did work well, we canned one or the other based on % of effect vs. You guys are not going to be disappointed. There are some ingredients everyone knows and one I know hasnt been used ever anywhere. The combined effects of this product is massive. There will be stimulants but it is not a stimulant product. It will work very well without any stims.

3. There is almost never a time when we are not testing one thing or another. We will find something that looks promising as an anabolic and well figure out extraction, have it produced and then Ill ship samples to a dozen testers. Frequently nothing happens or maybe one or two people will say it worked but many wont. So we move on. Late 2018 one of these tests went extremely well. 100% of testers (14) had major effects. The extract has some decent supporting data and has been used for millennia in one form or another. This will be part of a new anabolic we will likely launch in the next 90 days.
    We are waiting on one more extract for testing as it looks very promising. This will likely be a 3 ingredient product and considering the effects we have seen in single ingredient testing I imagine the combined effects will be spectacular. So keep an eye out as this will be ready soon.

4. We are also secondarily working on several others that may come soon or after the previous 2.
    1-2 new transdermals.
    Fat burner.
    And we are rounding out things with something very cool. Ill save this for later but it will expand the BLR lineup massively.

Again if you havnt signed up for the newsletter do so asap. Ill send the email out again on Monday.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New epi product by Black Lion Research!
    By MJW in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 07-04-2015, 07:54 AM
  2. BLACK LION RESEARCH NEW PRODUCT INTRO SALE!!! FOLLIDRONE
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 06:44 PM
  3. Black Lion Research | 4th of July Product Logging Oppurtun
    By maniac0614 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 08:32 PM
  4. Welcome Black Lion Research!