Formeron + Follidrone + Incinderine

newbie8

Awards
I just purchased this stack (Formeron + Follidrone + Incinderine). Any advice on how to take this stack? By the way, follidrone has me going for hours at the gym. Thanks Brundel.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I'm also interested in this stack - too bad no such stack at discounted price offered by BLR distributors especially since Follidrone and Formeron clones are more available and cheaper.

Note to brundel - motivate your distributor to offer more Follidrone and Formeron stacks or else many buyers will just go for clones at cheaper price or at least to offer Follidrone/Formeron stack since here you have now most clones and you can keep higher price of both products on it's own.

I started with Formeron then added Viron - both worked nicely together so next product I want to try is Incinderine then epicatechin (depending on price and availability might be Follidrone or some clone).

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
running a log right now in supp section BLR quest to greatness. Follidrone, formeron, and viron check it out. Folli 2 caps preworkout , formeron 3 pumps a day, and viron 5 days on 2 days off 1 cap. good luck on your stack bro

newbie8

Awards
running a log right now in supp section BLR quest to greatness. Follidrone, formeron, and viron check it out. Folli 2 caps preworkout , formeron 3 pumps a day, and viron 5 days on 2 days off 1 cap. good luck on your stack bro
Thanks Bro, you have an amazing stack going on. How's it working so far?

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
very good so far, gained 4lbs already and in mid week 3 and still 5 more weeks to go. Endurance is great, and weight on exercises is slowly starting to increase so can't wait to see my total progress!

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I've pulled the trigger and ordered yesterday Follidrone/Incinderine/Formeron plus still have half a bottle of Viron so this could be fun as well.

brundel - can you give any suggestions how to stack these 4 and how to take them - what time, dosage, with or without food...?

newbie8

Awards
very good so far, gained 4lbs already and in mid week 3 and still 5 more weeks to go. Endurance is great, and weight on exercises is slowly starting to increase so can't wait to see my total progress!
Awesome! I am confused though with my stack and need a bit a guidance. I want to add muscles but lose some belly fat which is the reason I added Incinderine. Hoping Brundel can comment.

newbie8

Awards
I've pulled the trigger and ordered yesterday Follidrone/Incinderine/Formeron plus still have half a bottle of Viron so this could be fun as well.

brundel - can you give any suggestions how to stack these 4 and how to take them - what time, dosage, with or without food...?
Same here bro. Waiting for Brundel to respond back.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read the bottle directions

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! I am confused though with my stack and need a bit a guidance. I want to add muscles but lose some belly fat which is the reason I added Incinderine. Hoping Brundel can comment.
What is the confusion?

You should take the Folli 30-60min pre workout. If you like a PWO, you could take the Incinderine at that time as well, or any other time of day, but it will give you energy and may not be the best idea to take later in the day. The Formeron can be taken at anytime you choose. Recommendation is after a shower, but that is not required.

If you are running Viron, I prefer to take that in the morning or split 2 caps with one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I get nice energy from tongkat, so that is my choice.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kasaj pretty much said it.

Follidrone- 2 caps 30-60 min pre workout. Take around the same time on non training days as well.
Formeron- Depending on dose~ for example if your running 4 pumps daily do 2 am and 2 pm.
Incinderine- 2 am and 2 at least 6 hours after. I dont recommend taking them at night as it can disrupt sleep. So take 2 when you wake up and 2 in the afternoon. Or pre workout as long as its not like an hour after the first 2.
Viron- Take 1 am and if you want take another before training or whenever you want.
5 days on and 2 off seems to be a common protocol for the Viron and Tongkat in general.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Kasaj pretty much said it.

Follidrone- 2 caps 30-60 min pre workout. Take around the same time on non training days as well.
Formeron- Depending on dose~ for example if your running 4 pumps daily do 2 am and 2 pm.
Incinderine- 2 am and 2 at least 6 hours after. I dont recommend taking them at night as it can disrupt sleep. So take 2 when you wake up and 2 in the afternoon. Or pre workout as long as its not like an hour after the first 2.
Viron- Take 1 am and if you want take another before training or whenever you want.
5 days on and 2 off seems to be a common protocol for the Viron and Tongkat in general.
Great summary.

For me 4 days on Follidrone is behind me and so far I'm feeling nice boost in endurance - not so much in strength or explosiveness to do sprints.

First 2 days just taking 1 cap and after 15min I got the need to turn my walk into running.

Yesterday on day 4 I took 2 caps and that need to exercise was not that noticeable as in first 2 days but still my run/weight lifting routine went good and today my DOMS are less than usual.

So far nice little changes for me that I'm more recreational 15min 2x/week light weight lifter.

I've done 8 weeks on Viron/Formeron so after 10 days on now just Follidrone, I'll be testing few days just Incinderine then see how stacking it with Follidrone will work on me.

Overall every BLR product I tried so far gave me some noticeable effect - Formeron, Viron, Follidrone with Incinderine starting in a week.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember when I started lifting weights and trying to put on muscle mass.
I read all the magazines and read all the books.
I got every training cert and tried every program you can think of.
I also took every supplement on the market that promised results. I had no reason to believe the claims made by the manufacturer was not absolutely true.
Why lie to me?.....Well....I was in for a surprise.
Literally 80% PLus did literally nothing.
The general stuff like vitamins and minerals and BCAA even creatine, things like this worked.

Every product I tried, however, that promised I would gain muscle and lose fat
Every product that promised I would get all the things I wanted in just days or weeks and just by taking a pill....well..every FN single one was a scam.
All of em.
Disappointment after disappointment.
I soon realized that I was being lied to from every angle and that most of the supp companies (At that time) were out to take advantage of young guys hoping for quick muscle.

One thing I made as a primary goal when I started Black Lion Research was that you wont ever use one of my supps and have it not work.
When we release a product, alot of hard work has gone into it.
Lots of R&D. Countless hours of research. I spend months of late nights pouring over research studies and emailing the authors of studies and making sure that the ingredients we use actually will do what we need them to but also that they will work well. Sure there are many things that will do this or that but most times there is only one right/best way to get things done. For example..there are tons of AIs in nature. Lots of things will inhibit aromatization.
Most dont do it very well, however, and many are also estrogenic. For example:
I spent 6 months chasing Gamma mangostin. Extracted from Mangosteen.
I read every possible reference to it. We spend ALOT of time finding a good source for the raw plant material. This is funny because if you go to alibaba or
any of the B2B sites you can find mangosteen and even Gamma mangostin all over the place. I tested 11 extracts that I sourced from just a bunch of the
Chinese sources. 90-99% Gamma mangostin.
Our of 11 extracts we tested. 7 had 0 gamma mangostin.....they were not even mangosteen. MEaning not even the right plant lol. Just who knows what ina bag labeled as y mangostin 98%.
The remaining actually had trace amounts of gamma mangostin basically just non standardized mangosteen extract. Perhaps 5 or 10:1. One was mostly alpha mangostin and one actually was 10% ish Gamma mangosteen. Prices varied widely.
These were all listed 90-99% gamma mangostin extracts.

This is important because you hear people say well (-)-epicatechin is not so expensive.
Or, its being offered all over. Its not hard to find.
Your right...its being offered all over, THere are places selling 98% (-)-epicatechin for 200$ per kg. Sorry to break it to you...its not (-)-epicatechin.
Or any epicatechin most likely.
THere are sources selling it in the 3000-4000$ per kg range for 20KG or more. This may or may not be legit but its certainly not cheap.
Even then..it still might be just swiss miss cocoa in a bag labeled (-)-epicatechin.
If you could just go and buy it in bulk for cheap...I would do so. Unfortunately its important to us that whats in our bottles is the real thing.

So back to the mangostin..After we finally obtained real mangosteen.
It took ALOT of time and money to create a viable 50% extract. We went through hundreds of KG of material to get to what was ultimately 1kg
50% gamma mangostin.
I made capsules of all strengths.
I gave it to dozens of guys and paid for them to run bloodwork before and after. This isnt cheap..especially before and after for 20guys.
THe final result.....top end inhibition was 30%. This was also at a dose so high that the bottle would cost 200$ per unit for 30 day supply lol.
At a dose that we could sell a bottle for retail 50$ there was 0 change in before and after bloodwork.

So...months of hard work.
Tens of thousands of dollars......
Alot of hope and excitement on my part :(...
Only to have it flop.

This same thing I have done on over 30 ingredients over the last 3 years.
I spend almost as much as I make testing materials to ensure that when I sell you something it really works.

I tested all kinds of things....Ill refrain from mentioning any that will make people upset but We tested everything you can think of that is supposed to

increase test, reduce estrogen, Grow muscle in any way...pretty much anything that is supposedly anabolic.
And just about everything on earth supposed to increase HGH.

DAA
NMDA
Fenugreek
Its saponins at 98%
Diocin
Gamma mangostin
Tribulus
all kinds of ecdy, isoflavones, flavanones, methylated versions of anything reasonable,
Stimulants, agonists, antagonists,...pump and volume and nootropics....
Chemicals of all kinds. We even went so far as to alter the structure of several things and still.....nothing much to write home about.
So...easily over 100k in the last 2 years flushed down the toilet because...well Im not gonna sell you garbage. Id rather lose the money because at the end

of the day its not about money for me. Its about making a product that when you use it, you are not disappointed like I was by all those supps all those

years ago.
I figure if I make incredible products.....eventually Ill sell enough to make a living from it.

====
Sourcing, Raw material testing (which by the way we run probably the most vigorous raw material testing possible regardless of what those who try to slander me may suggest)
I work closely with the manufacturer and we are extremely dedicated to making certain the raw materials we use are as good as they can be.
I talk daily with our materials manufacturer. We import plant mass directly. We dont just buy whatever China is pushing for the cheapest price we can find.
For every product we import the plant and run testing on it. Sometimes this takes months as well...not surprisingly foreign countries, especially poor ones, will sell you just about anything you want. Even if they dont have it. So rigorous testing of the raw plant material must be undertaken just to ensure we have the proper plant.
I work closely with the best chemical manufacturers and producers of plant extract that there are.
Ive developed strong relationships with these people and together we ensure that our extracts are not just the standard off the shelf crap used by most.
Our raw materials- are as good or in most cases better than anything available and we work hard to ensure this.

Of the materials I have tested thus far several are now the products available to you.

Formeron- Ive always been a huge formestane fan and Ive been making transdermal formestane for over 10 years.
Formeron in its present form or close to it has existed for a decade or so :)

Prolactrone- I had personal issues with Prolactin due to intake of certain supplements common to bodybuilders. Cabergolinen and Prami dont settle well with me... they make me feel sick. So I tested all kinds of things. 99% Ldopa and EGCG worked the best according to extensive bloodwork.
I tested about a dozen potential ingredients. Most did nothing. Some worked a little. Vitamin b6 at 600mg twice daily worked pretty good but it was transient. MEaning it rose again after about a week and it prevented Ldopa from working. When we tested them together prolactin levels did not drop like we
saw with them apart. So....WHile B6 works its transient potential and interaction with Ldopa caused us to cut it. I still run it (B6) cycled on and off with Prolactrone. So I do 4 weeks Pro then 1 week B6 then 4 weeks Prolactrone ect. Also with the B6 high doses (less even than is required to reduce PROlactin) can cause severe nerve damage. This is potentially permanent so....short burst or nothing at all with B6. I ran tons of tests on Ldopa and..its actually pretty good at elevating HGH levels. Prolactrone elevated growth levels a TON in all of the tests we ran.

Incinderine- THere are a ton of fat burners out there. Most have prop blends and 90 ingredients. Most are too stim heavy.
Most dont have enough of the ingredients on the label. They will have the 90 ingredients in trace amounts and then a bunch of caffeine and yohimine so you feel wired...this isnt how you burn fat though unless your a crack head. Instead we decided to use top end doses of 6 ingredients we know work well for burning fat.
600mg 50% EGCG
200mg caff
100mg rasp ketones
60mg Forskolin 40%
30mg synephrine
6mg yohimbine
No BS, viable doses, 0 filler or prop blends. THere is 0 filler or prop blend in any of our products except Follidrone and well...we did it to at least slow down the attack of the clones. All of these raws come from the same place. All undergo tons of scruteny and testing before we put it into bottles.

Follidrone- (-)-epicatechin had been on my radar for some time. THere are alot of good studies indicating it has properties that would benefit bodybuilders and strength athletes. As more and more research started pouring in I decided to go for it. We started internal trials about a year ago.
Initially it took some time to perfect the extract. There is more than one isomer and well...lots of other things in the plant we are extracting from. Its an extremely difficult extract to get right. Again...I know for sure ours is 95+% (-)-epicatechin. Im pretty sure there is no pure (-)-epicatechin available from regular suppliers. Once we knew we had the right stuff we started giving it to testers.
When the first few reports started trickling in it was hard to believe.
I tend to reuse testers so I know if they are full of **** or get excited and are subject to placebo effects.
I also tend to use professional athletes, bodybuilders, MMA fighters, powerlifters, and fitness competitors. All well trained athletes who are accustomed to using supplements.
When I saw 10lbs in 10 days...
When I saw top end deadlift went from 495- 595 in less than a week....I thought they were playing with me.....I argued with them.
Made them send me videos.
Drove 5 hours to validate and train with them to see......Well...it was legit.
I started getting reports from others...from 110-130lb dbs for 10 in a week or 2.... Guys training twice a day because they felt the juice to train again.
....Once I validated this was really happening I pulled the trigger.
Its not every day the supplement industry gets a new hot ingredient.
Creatine was the last non anabolic supp I took that actually did anything even though it doesnt work on me now the first few times I actually grew about 5-7 lbs of water lol.
While its not often we get a new ingredient to drool over its almost unheard of we get one that actually performs like this. Its like the holy Grail.

Natural
HEalthy in fact
Non hormonal so NO PCT or gyno or hormone issues.
No drug testing worries.
Great for bulking-
Great for cutting
Great for heavy training,

Anyways..onto the future-
Over the last few years I have perfected one thing. The method for turning a need into a viable product.
So I started thinking what do we NEED-
Whats missing from the current market? Whats missing from our current lineup>
AS for the former there are quite a few and well...lets just say your going to be pleased. The new projects we are working on are easily as huge as

Follidrone. They will change the way you look at supplement cycle structure and give you a backbone from which to design product stacks for certain goals.
Currently you just pick whatever hot product is out there.
There is not a fine line with natural supps. So many have marginal effect....for example, Creatine, beta alanine, citrulline etc.
All great and they do work but if you ran an 8 week cycle of Beta alanine what do you expect your gonna get from it?
How about most of the stuff on the market?

We need more products that are stout enough to be considered cycle worthy. Meaning after you take the product you will be noticeably different in appearance than before. We need more of these. So....this is the goal and I think your going to be pleased.

We have 3-4 products in the pipeline.

1. is a potential reformulation of FOrmeron. These days it seems like there are an aweful lot of transdermal formestanes showing up and they all seem to have one thing in common...our carrier with benzyl alcohol added lol. Well we dont own formestane. Formeron has been the king of transdermal formestane products for years now and still is in my opinion, however, I like to have products that stand apart from the others. So this has me thinking....If I make another amazing product and 3 weeks later every tom dick and harry clones it Im heart broken.
I pour my heart and soul into these supps for you guys and I take pride in what I do....
I cant stop people from trying to copy us but I can sure as F make it harder to do so....
So...it looks like there may be a Formeron 2.0. All I can tell you right now is we are close. Perhaps 2 months.
I can also tell you that it will be so far superior that you wont be able to compare version 1 (or the clones) to version 2.
In terms of amount of formestane delivered per bottle it will be 400%+ more than whats in the bottle now :)
It may be slightly more expensive.....but....Ive got good news for you...
Im sure you have all heard formestane converts to hydroxytestosterone. Hydroxytest is a very good steroid. One of the best. Its basically test that cannot aromatize. Highly anabolic, wicked for strength....makes you dry and hard...like turinibol or winstrol.
Well...at 4 pumps Formeron you get 300mg formestane transdermaly. This is a great dose and as you can see by the hundreds of reviews it works very well. I I remember injectable Formestane (lentaron) 500mg weekly injected was comparable to primobolan or low dose trenbolone.
THe problem is to get this much into you orally or transdermally you need to take like 1000mg daily which...is cost prohibitive.
Ive eaten 1000mg per day though and its on par with pretty much any dry oral AAS. Hands down. Better than winstrol by far in my opinion.

Ok...since formestane isnt gonna be around forever...Im thinking (just considering) making it so you can get the equivilant of 800-1000mg daily.
I wont make any money but.....Formeron will be king again. I have been working on the carrier. There are some novel penetration enhancing additives and
natural additions that will make this possible.
We are running trials over the rest of the summer including blood testing for hydroxytestosterone (or its metabolites) Im unsure what we look for yet.
I intend to deliver 400% increase in total formestane or more.
So the equivilant of 4 pumps will give you 1200mg Formeron. Daily.
Its awe inspiring. Look at it like this...would you pay an additional 10$ to have it have 24grams instead of 6 per bottle?
Ill be making 0 money but....Formeron will go down as the best formestane product ever. Looks like its not gonna be around for long...there is some nasty new legislation looking to once again take all of the non natty anabolic away. This one looks like it might go through...

2. Since we are working on a new carrier I have been looking at new potentials in teh TD market.
I have been studying transdermals for years but over the last 6 months or so I have really dig in. My understanding now is enough that I can confidently formulate and deliver compounds others cant. You can just throw whatever you want into a hydroalcoholic carrier like Formerons but this doesnt mean its gonna work well. With transdermals one size doesnt even come close to fitting all.
Ive got about a dozen formulas Ive been testing. Some are amazing..welll all are amazing.
Some make your skin feel cold
Some make it feel hot
Some draw the ingredients into the subdermal vasculature so violently the effects seen to be comparable to IV administration. Like a HUGE rush from it.
I tried some yohimbine, synephrine and 99% pure forskolin tonight (PROBABLY WHY I HAVE BEEN TYPING FOR AN HOUR LOL) had to sit down....**** was real. I got my hands on some real 99% forskolin.
Very expensive stuff but its almost 100% pure. Looks like a crystal almost. Beautiful stuff.

At any rate...I intend to work on some new anabolic products. All natural, No steroids. PH/DS has seen its day...the FDA is about to crack down and those
under the gavel are gonna be hit hard. So...While I did spend 100s of thousands of dollars researching ingredients not all were failures.
There are some pretty rare things we identified/isolated.
Not used in the industry or...not intentionally used. A good example is there are probably products with Cocoa in them that has trace amounts of (-)-epi so its bee used techically. Like that there are many things under our noses that are extremely stout.
I have about a dozen and over the course of the next 6-8 months we will be testing and releasing them.

Natural anabolic/androgenic products.
New generation fat burners/thermos
A pre workout that is unlike anything you have ever taken. I know every company has a PWO. And I swear every one says how awesome it is...then its creatine, BA, citrulling, caff, amp citrate, dendrobium,or whatever BS stim china is pushing. Sure its new and comes from a plant...sure its safe to take and has been tested rigorously in humans...(yah right) The point is every PWO is the same...there has not been a next gen PWO in longer than I can imagine.
1MR was the last time I remember saying WOW this )(*@& really works!
I actually used 1mr even though I had been making my own PWOs for years. I had to go back tp my own after 1mr was changed.
There hasnt been anything like that (that wasnt spiked with meth analogues) in half a decade or longer.
Well its time for a revolution....Ours will not look anything like all the sad boring rehashes.
Ours will be unique, Ground breaking, INclude several things not used in PWO currently, will NOT include all the usually old lazy ingredients,
Creatine
Citr
Beta a
agmatine

We have been working on importing a specific plant from the other side of the planet. Again...you would think this stuff is everywhere if you look...looks
like its sold all over but alas.....its not what its supposed to be. We found something that in studies does some pretty amazing things. Its nuts that nobody
is on this stuff but I guess sourcing is probably why.
It took us 6 months to get enough to make 20 grams of 3 extacts (different methods)....and it was tough.
Its on its way to me and I should be able to start human testing late next week. If one of these extracts performs like compound XXX did in studies your in for a treat. Unfortunately there is no standard for us to work off of so we have to just sort of extract...and try it to see if it works....or if it gives me
heart palpitations or green poo spatters. I have high hopes and adult diapers and IM ready for testing.
If this works, coupled with a handful of other novel ingredients we will have the best PWO ever to hit the market.
Better than CRAZE ( the drug spiked one) or 1MR or any of the others. This wil make you proud and will have all the Clone junkies trying to source the
raws.....Ths is the best part.....It took us 6 months to get 60 grams extracted and I have the best resources there are for this. As good as any multimillion
dollar company has. So..the clones will have a hard time at least using the real thing.....They can of course just say they ahve it.

WHew....thats it for now....I told you that Yohimbine, Synephrine, FOrskolin, Transdermal was strong....Ive sent some pretty long emails tonight.
Anyways.....enjoy that ramble.

And at least now you know you have quite a few things to look forward to.
Id reveal more...I had been doing alot of public testing on these forums but I just cant afford to have someone follow my path at least until after I have

released.

Until tomorrow.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Putting up a craigslist ad....1 bottle of the Yohimbine, Forks 99%, synephrine TD is used tonight.
Will trade for carpel tunnel surgery I need after all the typing I did tonight.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Beyond excited, sounds too good to be true!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I had to Edit that post because it was too large to post.
So It might look like it loses focus in a few places...I just had to hack stuff out lol.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Lol I had to Edit that post because it was too large to post. So It might look like it loses focus in a few places...I just had to hack stuff out lol.
Being stim sensitive (usually can't sleep if i take it at 5.30 pm going to bed at 11) , will I miss out on your great pwo?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Being stim sensitive (usually can't sleep if i take it at 5.30 pm going to bed at 11) , will I miss out on your great pwo?
I cant either....I didnt expect this stuff to work like this....Im still awake lol. Its like 5am here.

I cant even say if the stuff we are working on is a stimulant.
I can say that it has (in studies) a number of properties that make it desirable for a pre workout supp.

We will also address other needs. We just wont go the standard
Creatine
Citrulline
Beta alanine route

Go to a bulk powder store and buy KGs of that stuff. Its a staple you use every day and its dirt cheap.
Its not wise to buy it from a company that is marking it up 500% just because its in their bottle.

You can just buy a bag of sucralose for flavor.

I buy 30kg bags of BCAA and mix it with Surcalose then toss in all my necessities. Like CRe and beta A.

The BLR pre workout mix is not following standard parrot product guidelines.

ITs going to be different. There will almost certainly be some punch to it though so....perhaps you wont be able to use it at night ;)

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
I remember when I started lifting weights and trying to put on muscle mass.
I read all the magazines and read all the books.
I got every training cert and tried every program you can think of.
I also took every supplement on the market that promised results. I had no reason to believe the claims made by the manufacturer was not absolutely true.
Why lie to me?.....Well....I was in for a surprise.
Literally 80% PLus did literally nothing.
The general stuff like vitamins and minerals and BCAA even creatine, things like this worked.

Every product I tried, however, that promised I would gain muscle and lose fat
Every product that promised I would get all the things I wanted in just days or weeks and just by taking a pill....well..every FN single one was a scam.
All of em.
Disappointment after disappointment.
I soon realized that I was being lied to from every angle and that most of the supp companies (At that time) were out to take advantage of young guys hoping for quick muscle.

One thing I made as a primary goal when I started Black Lion Research was that you wont ever use one of my supps and have it not work.
When we release a product, alot of hard work has gone into it.
Lots of R&D. Countless hours of research. I spend months of late nights pouring over research studies and emailing the authors of studies and making sure that the ingredients we use actually will do what we need them to but also that they will work well. Sure there are many things that will do this or that but most times there is only one right/best way to get things done. For example..there are tons of AIs in nature. Lots of things will inhibit aromatization.
Most dont do it very well, however, and many are also estrogenic. For example:
I spent 6 months chasing Gamma mangostin. Extracted from Mangosteen.
I read every possible reference to it. We spend ALOT of time finding a good source for the raw plant material. This is funny because if you go to alibaba or
any of the B2B sites you can find mangosteen and even Gamma mangostin all over the place. I tested 11 extracts that I sourced from just a bunch of the
Chinese sources. 90-99% Gamma mangostin.
Our of 11 extracts we tested. 7 had 0 gamma mangostin.....they were not even mangosteen. MEaning not even the right plant lol. Just who knows what ina bag labeled as y mangostin 98%.
The remaining actually had trace amounts of gamma mangostin basically just non standardized mangosteen extract. Perhaps 5 or 10:1. One was mostly alpha mangostin and one actually was 10% ish Gamma mangosteen. Prices varied widely.
These were all listed 90-99% gamma mangostin extracts.

This is important because you hear people say well (-)-epicatechin is not so expensive.
Or, its being offered all over. Its not hard to find.
Your right...its being offered all over, THere are places selling 98% (-)-epicatechin for 200$ per kg. Sorry to break it to you...its not (-)-epicatechin.
Or any epicatechin most likely.
THere are sources selling it in the 3000-4000$ per kg range for 20KG or more. This may or may not be legit but its certainly not cheap.
Even then..it still might be just swiss miss cocoa in a bag labeled (-)-epicatechin.
If you could just go and buy it in bulk for cheap...I would do so. Unfortunately its important to us that whats in our bottles is the real thing.

So back to the mangostin..After we finally obtained real mangosteen.
It took ALOT of time and money to create a viable 50% extract. We went through hundreds of KG of material to get to what was ultimately 1kg
50% gamma mangostin.
I made capsules of all strengths.
I gave it to dozens of guys and paid for them to run bloodwork before and after. This isnt cheap..especially before and after for 20guys.
THe final result.....top end inhibition was 30%. This was also at a dose so high that the bottle would cost 200$ per unit for 30 day supply lol.
At a dose that we could sell a bottle for retail 50$ there was 0 change in before and after bloodwork.

So...months of hard work.
Tens of thousands of dollars......
Alot of hope and excitement on my part :(...
Only to have it flop.

This same thing I have done on over 30 ingredients over the last 3 years.
I spend almost as much as I make testing materials to ensure that when I sell you something it really works.

I tested all kinds of things....Ill refrain from mentioning any that will make people upset but We tested everything you can think of that is supposed to

increase test, reduce estrogen, Grow muscle in any way...pretty much anything that is supposedly anabolic.
And just about everything on earth supposed to increase HGH.

DAA
NMDA
Fenugreek
Its saponins at 98%
Diocin
Gamma mangostin
Tribulus
all kinds of ecdy, isoflavones, flavanones, methylated versions of anything reasonable,
Stimulants, agonists, antagonists,...pump and volume and nootropics....
Chemicals of all kinds. We even went so far as to alter the structure of several things and still.....nothing much to write home about.
So...easily over 100k in the last 2 years flushed down the toilet because...well Im not gonna sell you garbage. Id rather lose the money because at the end

of the day its not about money for me. Its about making a product that when you use it, you are not disappointed like I was by all those supps all those

years ago.
I figure if I make incredible products.....eventually Ill sell enough to make a living from it.

====
Sourcing, Raw material testing (which by the way we run probably the most vigorous raw material testing possible regardless of what those who try to slander me may suggest)
I work closely with the manufacturer and we are extremely dedicated to making certain the raw materials we use are as good as they can be.
I talk daily with our materials manufacturer. We import plant mass directly. We dont just buy whatever China is pushing for the cheapest price we can find.
For every product we import the plant and run testing on it. Sometimes this takes months as well...not surprisingly foreign countries, especially poor ones, will sell you just about anything you want. Even if they dont have it. So rigorous testing of the raw plant material must be undertaken just to ensure we have the proper plant.
I work closely with the best chemical manufacturers and producers of plant extract that there are.
Ive developed strong relationships with these people and together we ensure that our extracts are not just the standard off the shelf crap used by most.
Our raw materials- are as good or in most cases better than anything available and we work hard to ensure this.

Of the materials I have tested thus far several are now the products available to you.

Formeron- Ive always been a huge formestane fan and Ive been making transdermal formestane for over 10 years.
Formeron in its present form or close to it has existed for a decade or so :)

Prolactrone- I had personal issues with Prolactin due to intake of certain supplements common to bodybuilders. Cabergolinen and Prami dont settle well with me... they make me feel sick. So I tested all kinds of things. 99% Ldopa and EGCG worked the best according to extensive bloodwork.
I tested about a dozen potential ingredients. Most did nothing. Some worked a little. Vitamin b6 at 600mg twice daily worked pretty good but it was transient. MEaning it rose again after about a week and it prevented Ldopa from working. When we tested them together prolactin levels did not drop like we
saw with them apart. So....WHile B6 works its transient potential and interaction with Ldopa caused us to cut it. I still run it (B6) cycled on and off with Prolactrone. So I do 4 weeks Pro then 1 week B6 then 4 weeks Prolactrone ect. Also with the B6 high doses (less even than is required to reduce PROlactin) can cause severe nerve damage. This is potentially permanent so....short burst or nothing at all with B6. I ran tons of tests on Ldopa and..its actually pretty good at elevating HGH levels. Prolactrone elevated growth levels a TON in all of the tests we ran.

Incinderine- THere are a ton of fat burners out there. Most have prop blends and 90 ingredients. Most are too stim heavy.
Most dont have enough of the ingredients on the label. They will have the 90 ingredients in trace amounts and then a bunch of caffeine and yohimine so you feel wired...this isnt how you burn fat though unless your a crack head. Instead we decided to use top end doses of 6 ingredients we know work well for burning fat.
600mg 50% EGCG
200mg caff
100mg rasp ketones
60mg Forskolin 40%
30mg synephrine
6mg yohimbine
No BS, viable doses, 0 filler or prop blends. THere is 0 filler or prop blend in any of our products except Follidrone and well...we did it to at least slow down the attack of the clones. All of these raws come from the same place. All undergo tons of scruteny and testing before we put it into bottles.

Follidrone- (-)-epicatechin had been on my radar for some time. THere are alot of good studies indicating it has properties that would benefit bodybuilders and strength athletes. As more and more research started pouring in I decided to go for it. We started internal trials about a year ago.
Initially it took some time to perfect the extract. There is more than one isomer and well...lots of other things in the plant we are extracting from. Its an extremely difficult extract to get right. Again...I know for sure ours is 95+% (-)-epicatechin. Im pretty sure there is no pure (-)-epicatechin available from regular suppliers. Once we knew we had the right stuff we started giving it to testers.
When the first few reports started trickling in it was hard to believe.
I tend to reuse testers so I know if they are full of **** or get excited and are subject to placebo effects.
I also tend to use professional athletes, bodybuilders, MMA fighters, powerlifters, and fitness competitors. All well trained athletes who are accustomed to using supplements.
When I saw 10lbs in 10 days...
When I saw top end deadlift went from 495- 595 in less than a week....I thought they were playing with me.....I argued with them.
Made them send me videos.
Drove 5 hours to validate and train with them to see......Well...it was legit.
I started getting reports from others...from 110-130lb dbs for 10 in a week or 2.... Guys training twice a day because they felt the juice to train again.
....Once I validated this was really happening I pulled the trigger.
Its not every day the supplement industry gets a new hot ingredient.
Creatine was the last non anabolic supp I took that actually did anything even though it doesnt work on me now the first few times I actually grew about 5-7 lbs of water lol.
While its not often we get a new ingredient to drool over its almost unheard of we get one that actually performs like this. Its like the holy Grail.

Natural
HEalthy in fact
Non hormonal so NO PCT or gyno or hormone issues.
No drug testing worries.
Great for bulking-
Great for cutting
Great for heavy training,

Anyways..onto the future-
Over the last few years I have perfected one thing. The method for turning a need into a viable product.
So I started thinking what do we NEED-
Whats missing from the current market? Whats missing from our current lineup>
AS for the former there are quite a few and well...lets just say your going to be pleased. The new projects we are working on are easily as huge as

Follidrone. They will change the way you look at supplement cycle structure and give you a backbone from which to design product stacks for certain goals.
Currently you just pick whatever hot product is out there.
There is not a fine line with natural supps. So many have marginal effect....for example, Creatine, beta alanine, citrulline etc.
All great and they do work but if you ran an 8 week cycle of Beta alanine what do you expect your gonna get from it?
How about most of the stuff on the market?

We need more products that are stout enough to be considered cycle worthy. Meaning after you take the product you will be noticeably different in appearance than before. We need more of these. So....this is the goal and I think your going to be pleased.

We have 3-4 products in the pipeline.

1. is a potential reformulation of FOrmeron. These days it seems like there are an aweful lot of transdermal formestanes showing up and they all seem to have one thing in common...our carrier with benzyl alcohol added lol. Well we dont own formestane. Formeron has been the king of transdermal formestane products for years now and still is in my opinion, however, I like to have products that stand apart from the others. So this has me thinking....If I make another amazing product and 3 weeks later every tom dick and harry clones it Im heart broken.
I pour my heart and soul into these supps for you guys and I take pride in what I do....
I cant stop people from trying to copy us but I can sure as F make it harder to do so....
So...it looks like there may be a Formeron 2.0. All I can tell you right now is we are close. Perhaps 2 months.
I can also tell you that it will be so far superior that you wont be able to compare version 1 (or the clones) to version 2.
In terms of amount of formestane delivered per bottle it will be 400%+ more than whats in the bottle now :)
It may be slightly more expensive.....but....Ive got good news for you...
Im sure you have all heard formestane converts to hydroxytestosterone. Hydroxytest is a very good steroid. One of the best. Its basically test that cannot aromatize. Highly anabolic, wicked for strength....makes you dry and hard...like turinibol or winstrol.
Well...at 4 pumps Formeron you get 300mg formestane transdermaly. This is a great dose and as you can see by the hundreds of reviews it works very well. I I remember injectable Formestane (lentaron) 500mg weekly injected was comparable to primobolan or low dose trenbolone.
THe problem is to get this much into you orally or transdermally you need to take like 1000mg daily which...is cost prohibitive.
Ive eaten 1000mg per day though and its on par with pretty much any dry oral AAS. Hands down. Better than winstrol by far in my opinion.

Ok...since formestane isnt gonna be around forever...Im thinking (just considering) making it so you can get the equivilant of 800-1000mg daily.
I wont make any money but.....Formeron will be king again. I have been working on the carrier. There are some novel penetration enhancing additives and
natural additions that will make this possible.
We are running trials over the rest of the summer including blood testing for hydroxytestosterone (or its metabolites) Im unsure what we look for yet.
I intend to deliver 400% increase in total formestane or more.
So the equivilant of 4 pumps will give you 1200mg Formeron. Daily.
Its awe inspiring. Look at it like this...would you pay an additional 10$ to have it have 24grams instead of 6 per bottle?
Ill be making 0 money but....Formeron will go down as the best formestane product ever. Looks like its not gonna be around for long...there is some nasty new legislation looking to once again take all of the non natty anabolic away. This one looks like it might go through...

2. Since we are working on a new carrier I have been looking at new potentials in teh TD market.
I have been studying transdermals for years but over the last 6 months or so I have really dig in. My understanding now is enough that I can confidently formulate and deliver compounds others cant. You can just throw whatever you want into a hydroalcoholic carrier like Formerons but this doesnt mean its gonna work well. With transdermals one size doesnt even come close to fitting all.
Ive got about a dozen formulas Ive been testing. Some are amazing..welll all are amazing.
Some make your skin feel cold
Some make it feel hot
Some draw the ingredients into the subdermal vasculature so violently the effects seen to be comparable to IV administration. Like a HUGE rush from it.
I tried some yohimbine, synephrine and 99% pure forskolin tonight (PROBABLY WHY I HAVE BEEN TYPING FOR AN HOUR LOL) had to sit down....**** was real. I got my hands on some real 99% forskolin.
Very expensive stuff but its almost 100% pure. Looks like a crystal almost. Beautiful stuff.

At any rate...I intend to work on some new anabolic products. All natural, No steroids. PH/DS has seen its day...the FDA is about to crack down and those
under the gavel are gonna be hit hard. So...While I did spend 100s of thousands of dollars researching ingredients not all were failures.
There are some pretty rare things we identified/isolated.
Not used in the industry or...not intentionally used. A good example is there are probably products with Cocoa in them that has trace amounts of (-)-epi so its bee used techically. Like that there are many things under our noses that are extremely stout.
I have about a dozen and over the course of the next 6-8 months we will be testing and releasing them.

Natural anabolic/androgenic products.
New generation fat burners/thermos
A pre workout that is unlike anything you have ever taken. I know every company has a PWO. And I swear every one says how awesome it is...then its creatine, BA, citrulling, caff, amp citrate, dendrobium,or whatever BS stim china is pushing. Sure its new and comes from a plant...sure its safe to take and has been tested rigorously in humans...(yah right) The point is every PWO is the same...there has not been a next gen PWO in longer than I can imagine.
1MR was the last time I remember saying WOW this )(*@& really works!
I actually used 1mr even though I had been making my own PWOs for years. I had to go back tp my own after 1mr was changed.
There hasnt been anything like that (that wasnt spiked with meth analogues) in half a decade or longer.
Well its time for a revolution....Ours will not look anything like all the sad boring rehashes.
Ours will be unique, Ground breaking, INclude several things not used in PWO currently, will NOT include all the usually old lazy ingredients,
Creatine
Citr
Beta a
agmatine

We have been working on importing a specific plant from the other side of the planet. Again...you would think this stuff is everywhere if you look...looks
like its sold all over but alas.....its not what its supposed to be. We found something that in studies does some pretty amazing things. Its nuts that nobody
is on this stuff but I guess sourcing is probably why.
It took us 6 months to get enough to make 20 grams of 3 extacts (different methods)....and it was tough.
Its on its way to me and I should be able to start human testing late next week. If one of these extracts performs like compound XXX did in studies your in for a treat. Unfortunately there is no standard for us to work off of so we have to just sort of extract...and try it to see if it works....or if it gives me
heart palpitations or green poo spatters. I have high hopes and adult diapers and IM ready for testing.
If this works, coupled with a handful of other novel ingredients we will have the best PWO ever to hit the market.
Better than CRAZE ( the drug spiked one) or 1MR or any of the others. This wil make you proud and will have all the Clone junkies trying to source the
raws.....Ths is the best part.....It took us 6 months to get 60 grams extracted and I have the best resources there are for this. As good as any multimillion
dollar company has. So..the clones will have a hard time at least using the real thing.....They can of course just say they ahve it.

WHew....thats it for now....I told you that Yohimbine, Synephrine, FOrskolin, Transdermal was strong....Ive sent some pretty long emails tonight.
Anyways.....enjoy that ramble.

And at least now you know you have quite a few things to look forward to.
Id reveal more...I had been doing alot of public testing on these forums but I just cant afford to have someone follow my path at least until after I have

released.

Until tomorrow.
ohohohohoh !!!!!!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still havnt slept.....
Remind me to NEVER test a stimulant at night again.

Ever
\
Miserable

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Still havnt slept.....
Remind me to NEVER test a stimulant at night again.

Ever
\
Miserable

Now imagine making a pre sex workout product that would keep men horny & hard all night - all women would worship you :sasmokin:

Then no need for men to sweat for hours in the gym hehe.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Lol I had to Edit that post because it was too large to post.
So It might look like it loses focus in a few places...I just had to hack stuff out lol.
Something to think on when new Formeron version comes out - have bottle being max 100ml so you could carry it on a plane in your hand bag.

Current version is 120ml so you have to put it in luggage.

Would be great if most transdermal products wouldn't exceed this 100ml limit imposed by airline companies.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel, I have been weight training and taking sports supplements for 30+ years and I have NEVER taken a product like Follidrone. As you've said, the vast majority of natural muscle-building supplements really don't do anything. Let's be honest … they just don't.

I purchased 3 bottles of Folli from the intro sale mostly hoping for the health-promoting effects. Well, I have since bought 5 more bottles and I think that pretty much speaks for itself.

I started taking it in mid-April and in the months since I keep telling myself I will write a detailed review once I stop making strength/size gains. Well, it's almost four months later and I'm still waiting to write that review because every week I am adding weight, adding reps, setting PRs! It's ridiculous really for someone that's been training as long as I have!
Bro....nothing makes me more happy than to hear this.
As you read in my 2000000 word rant I put alot of myself into our product line and my success is gauged (in my eyes) not by my bank account but by the number of guys who are stoked AFTER they have used the product.

Its easy to get excited to take a supp you have never taken and especially when there are insane promises of muscle growth and strength etc.
The true test is are you excited to take another bottle after you have taken the first.
This way...your excitement is driven by your satisfaction with the results of previous cycles of the product.

Bought more as soon as you got done with the first ;) This is a good indicator.
I talk alot when I hear this because again.....this is why I keep on doing what Im doing.
TO see you guys stoked to run ANOTHER cyclel and stoked to see what we have in store next.
It drives me to make better products.
Thanks bro

If you get some free time please leave a review in the Review section.
100% honest please.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/249065-follidrone-60-capsules.html

newbie8

Awards
Bro....nothing makes me more happy than to hear this.
As you read in my 2000000 word rant I put alot of myself into our product line and my success is gauged (in my eyes) not by my bank account but by the number of guys who are stoked AFTER they have used the product.

Its easy to get excited to take a supp you have never taken and especially when there are insane promises of muscle growth and strength etc.
The true test is are you excited to take another bottle after you have taken the first.
This way...your excitement is driven by your satisfaction with the results of previous cycles of the product.

Bought more as soon as you got done with the first ;) This is a good indicator.
I talk alot when I hear this because again.....this is why I keep on doing what Im doing.
TO see you guys stoked to run ANOTHER cyclel and stoked to see what we have in store next.
It drives me to make better products.
Thanks bro

If you get some free time please leave a review in the Review section.
100% honest please.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/249065-follidrone-60-capsules.html
Hi Brundel,

I had blood work done this past Friday and got my results yesterday. Doctor was concerned with my results: Cholesterol is at 225 and WBC at 13. I am taking Follidrone and Incendrine. Why would this be happening? In addition, I took Formeron but stopped on June 18.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the baseline number you were running this follow up against? I am assuming you had a test run before and this is the comparison. There is nothing in FD that would cause this and it almost certainly caused by something else.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None of our products would cause either of these results.
In fact I would expect Cholesterol levels to improve with Follidrone and we saw this in Kasaj's bloodwork.

Could be your just unlucky and are predisposed.
Could be diet related.
I honestly dont know aside from its not our products so feel free to continue.

newbie8

Awards
What is the baseline number you were running this follow up against? I am assuming you had a test run before and this is the comparison. There is nothing in FD that would cause this and it almost certainly caused by something else.
Not sure what you mean but I got my testing dome this past Friday and yesterday my doctor left me a message with those stats. I want to return to formeron since it's been awhile but not sure.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I mean is you have no idea how long you have had numbers like that if you don't have a baseline to compare it to. For all you know, you have had high cholesterol for awhile and just found out. It is not related to the Follidrone, so you don't need to worry about that.

newbie8

Awards
What I mean is you have no idea how long you have had numbers like that if you don't have a baseline to compare it to. For all you know, you have had high cholesterol for awhile and just found out. It is not related to the Follidrone, so you don't need to worry about that.
Thank you Kisaj. Would Formeron cause high cholesterol even though I took a Month off?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you Kisaj. Would Formeron cause high cholesterol even though I took a Month off?
Some AIs effect cholesterol levels. Letro is terrible for example.
Some can actually have a positive impact. Exemestane for example and Formestane is very closely related to exemestane.

I have run Formeron on and off for almost 10 years now and my ldl has never in my life been over 70 on blood testing and my hdl is 30.
Currently my ldl is 50. so....its certainly not raising mine.
If anything its lowering it.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Loved formeron and about to start follidrone look forward to the pwo.

macrosemary

macrosemary

Awards
I just picked up some wicked rose in attempt to gain some muscle mass. I am incredibly lean naturally, and through diet and exercise, I maintain about 17.5% body fat. Should I bulk a little before cutting and attempting to gain mass? Or will it not matter and I can get more definition despite my being so lean?