Atttention Alpha Drive XL Testers: Dosage Protocol

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
First off, we would like to thank all the selected testers as well as everyone who applied. :cheers:

The following is the recomended dosing pattern we would like our testers to follow:

1)BigVrunga (Stacking Alpha Drive XL w/Rebound Reloaded)- Take 1 cap of both Alpha Drive XL and Rebound Reloaded 3 times daily w/meals.

2) Sergeant (Stacking Alpha Drive XL w/Rebound Reloaded)- Take 1 cap of both Alpha Drive XL and Rebound Reloaded 3 times daily w/meals.

3)Bioman (Stacking Alpha Drive XL w/Restore)- Take 1 cap of both Alpha Drive XL and Restore 3 times daily
w/meals.

4)Unitas27 (Stacking Alpha Drive XL w/Restore)-Take 1 cap of both Alpha Drive XL and Restore 3 times daily
w/meals.

5)JayHawkk (Running Alpha Drive XL solo)- Take 1 cap of Alpha Drive XL 3 times daily w/meals.

6)JJohn (Running Alpha Drive XL solo)- Take 1 cap of Alpha Drive XL 3 times daily w/meals.

7)Beau (Running Alpha Drive XL solo at a higher dosage)- Take 2 caps twice daily w/meals.

**These are only the starting dosages which may be adjusted according to tester feedback.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected]

Best of luck to each of the testers! Thanks again.

sergeant

Awards
First off, we would like to thank all the selected testers as well as everyone who applied. :cheers:

The following is the recomended dosing pattern we would like our testers to follow:

1)BigVrunga (Stacking Alpha Drive XL w/Rebound Reloaded)- Take 1 cap of both Alpha Drive XL and Rebound Reloaded 3 times daily w/meals.

2) Sergeant (Stacking Alpha Drive XL w/Rebound Reloaded)- Take 1 cap of both Alpha Drive XL and Rebound Reloaded 3 times daily w/meals.

3)Bioman (Stacking Alpha Drive XL w/Restore)- Take 1 cap of both Alpha Drive XL and Restore 3 times daily
w/meals.

4)Unitas27 (Stacking Alpha Drive XL w/Restore)-Take 1 cap of both Alpha Drive XL and Restore 3 times daily
w/meals.

5)JayHawkk (Running Alpha Drive XL solo)- Take 1 cap of Alpha Drive XL 3 times daily w/meals.

6)JJohn (Running Alpha Drive XL solo)- Take 1 cap of Alpha Drive XL 3 times daily w/meals.

7)Beau (Running Alpha Drive XL solo at a higher dosage)- Take 2 caps twice daily w/meals.

**These are only the starting dosages which may be adjusted according to tester feedback.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected]

Got mine in the mail today, the usual superfast service provided by NP. Thanks Sam. I will be starting my log in 7 or 8 days. Will follow protocol as instructed. Should I make sure to add some EFA's or CLA with the meal? I know the original rebound should be taken with a fat.

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
In order to help with the bioavailabilty of the Rebound Reloaded, it would definetely be a good idea to include some essential fats in the meals you are taking it with.

Though, Alpha Drive XL already contains CYP-X™(Proprietary Grapefruit Extract), which will help increase the bioavailability up to 720%.

Got mine in the mail today, the usual superfast service provided by NP. Thanks Sam. I will be starting my log in 7 or 8 days. Will follow protocol as instructed. Should I make sure to add some EFA's or CLA with the meal? I know the original rebound should be taken with a fat.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Awesome stuff. Good luck everyone!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Protocol recieved, will implement accordingly.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know if this stuff doesn't do a damn thing for muscle gain I may have found a use for it in the bedroom :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who the hell knows. I go to sleep afterwards so what she does is on her dime :p

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Q: What's the best way to get a woman to orgasm?

A: Who cares?!

:run: *Runs away before girls hit him*

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh.......My new HIT list :D

w/meals.

w/meals.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Q: What's the best way to get a woman to orgasm?

A: Who cares?!

:run: *Runs away before girls hit him*

:fart: :twisted: :nutkick: You gettin my drift yet big guy!!!!!!!! :icon_lol: