T100 and Flu Symptoms?

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Based on the strong APS rep around here, I took the plunge on some T100. Been using 3 caps spread out throughout the day, started last Thursday. Had a decent workout Thursday evening (back/bi's) and things were fine Friday as well, but then went in Saturday about 12 for a shoulders/abs workout and since then have had the worst body aches and headaches. My strength was down as well on Saturday but that's pretty typical for me after working out with only 1 meal in me. Specifically, my back is so much more sore than it usually is and Sunday I even started to get chills and slept for about 3 hours in the middle of the day. My energy has been in the toilet since Saturday after my workout and I can't shake this headache. My test is usually on the low side and I am 30 years old, any chance I've got some sort of test flu? I know that's usually just an occurrence with actual test, but these are some legit symptoms I'm experiencing. Have any of the testers experienced this? I wouldn't mind stopping the T100 to see if I start feeling better but I know this stuff if supposed to shine in the 3rd and 4th week, I only planned to use 1 bottle of this and stopping now would have me losing out on 3-4 days. I think I'll just try to tough it out for another couple days as it could be unrelated to the T100. Any thoughts?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also started taking it last thurs...but have had NO adverse effects like you have been having...nor have I read about it in the logs that are going on...fyi...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm none of the testers have reported any negative effects like this. You may just be getting sick, but I would stop the bottle and see how you feel, when you feel good again I'd start back up and of course if you start feeling those symptoms again then one of the ingredients are not agreeing with you and I would stop taking the product.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I'm going to stop the bottle and go from there. My immune system isn't the best so I surely just could have picked something up.

I can tell you though that the 1st 2-3 days I was on T-100, I did have an increased libido (nothing major but definitely noticable) but I really noticed my irritability increased alot. I felt somewhat similar the 1st week or so of DAA so I think it's just the way I respond to increased test, usually it tapers off during the 2nd week. Irritability+sick=:angryfire:

z28man

Awards
  • Established
It's official, my body does not agree with something in T-100. I got off of it for a couple of days when the sides came in on the 1st go round and felt better almost instantly. After about 3 days of doing better, I went back on T-100 at 3x a day. It took about 4-5 days again to get the bad sides like neck, head, and bodyaches and this time bad stomach cramping, along with aggrivation at very small things. The only other t-booster that has caused this kind of aggression/aggrivation is DAA and that basically goes away after a couple of days. It just seemed like something in T-100 was causing excess inflamation as Ibuprofen was the only thing that could give me some relief. So I've stopped the T-100 a second time after about 7 days total as the sides were just to much for a t-booster, or anything else for that matter. My last dose was yesterday afternoon and I already feel MUCH better today. It's a shame my body didn't agree with this stuff as my libido was up and strength appeared to be up too. Guess I shouldn't have jumped the gun on something so new but maybe these sides are an individual thing that others won't experience. I still want to try APS other products though.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's official, my body does not agree with something in T-100. I got off of it for a couple of days when the sides came in on the 1st go round and felt better almost instantly. After about 3 days of doing better, I went back on T-100 at 3x a day. It took about 4-5 days again to get the bad sides like neck, head, and bodyaches and this time bad stomach cramping, along with aggrivation at very small things. The only other t-booster that has caused this kind of aggression/aggrivation is DAA and that basically goes away after a couple of days. It just seemed like something in T-100 was causing excess inflamation as Ibuprofen was the only thing that could give me some relief. So I've stopped the T-100 a second time after about 7 days total as the sides were just to much for a t-booster, or anything else for that matter. My last dose was yesterday afternoon and I already feel MUCH better today. It's a shame my body didn't agree with this stuff as my libido was up and strength appeared to be up too. Guess I shouldn't have jumped the gun on something so new but maybe these sides are an individual thing that others won't experience. I still want to try APS other products though.
I'm sorry to hear something is not agreeing with you in Testalensis, none of the loggers had any sort of sides, very odd, weird DAA does that to you as well, good thing you stopped tho, some things just don't react well with people.