Capping Var, Winny, DBL, & Anadrol; Quick Question.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I've been capping my own AAS Powder. I'm using a 00 size cap. Those who know have seen that 40mg of Var in a 00 size cap looks a bit funny. So to fill space I add creatine atop the hormone and then top it off with dextros (I have a bunch laying around). I do these with all my hormones; Var, Winny, Anadrol, DBol, and M1T. Question: Do you see this having any negative effects on the AAS? In any way shape or form??Thanks,Sprt

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Uh...the way you explained that, it sounds like you fill each cap individually with 40mg of Var, then add your filler. This isn't true is it? Sounds extremely tedious and innefficient....

You do know how to calculate filler/hormone ratio, mix it all together, and cap away.. right?

You can use any filler you want, that is of similar consistency as the hormone used. supps and the like won't negatively affect it.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
IMO it would be a billion times easier to suspend those

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Uh...the way you explained that, it sounds like you fill each cap individually with 40mg of Var, then add your filler. This isn't true is it? Sounds extremely tedious and innefficient....

You do know how to calculate filler/hormone ratio, mix it all together, and cap away.. right?

You can use any filler you want, that is of similar consistency as the hormone used. supps and the like won't negatively affect it.
Actually, it is true ... and yes, extremely tedious. I know how to calc filler/hormone ratio, yes. I don't know why I didn't think about that before. I was to focused on trying to get the right amount/mg in the caps I guess. Being able to visually see the amount gave me a some comfort or satisfaction I guess. lol, this is my first time capping powders really. Its a learning experiences. Thank you for your advice.
IMO it would be a billion times easier to suspend those
Suspend them? As an injectable? For some reason, I don't think I would enjoy ejecting orals ED or twice ED when I can pop them in my mouth. Wont the short half life call for multi daily injections? Winny, I know is ok -- I've just never thought of injecting Var or Anadrol. Plus, I shouldn't say this, but I'm um ... trading these caps for little green presidential pictured pieces of paper.Let me ask you, though, for personal reference ... can you elaborate on this suspension idea? It might be something I would like to consider in the future. Can these suspensions be mixed in the same barrel as an oil based test during injection? Also, where can I find information on this process? I'm going to do a search right now. Any information you might be able to give will be greatly appreciated. Thanks,Sprt

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
no i meant suspend them in everclear or PEG and take them orally

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
no i meant suspend them in everclear or PEG and take them orally
Ooooooooh, that's f*cking genius. Which peg is used? PEG 300 or 400 for winny, right? I'm going to do that. Thanks bro.

Get back to me on the PEG though (for us ein all orals; Var, Winny, Anadrol, M1T, & Dbol).

Sprt

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
do a search for "Lozgood's" oral recipes

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
do a search for "Lozgood's" oral recipes
Ok ok, I've been reading Lozgood's recipes. Great Info!! I also did several other searches and found some good stuff by Cuffs. I noticed, though, the concentrations are low; Lozgoods mainly. Can you achive higher concentrations without crashing ... everytime?? I can't afford to have these solutions crash on me.

Also, what is DS's Site? Its referd to time after time in these posts. Sounds like there is some good info on them. Any links?

I'm off to Le MeLange to prepare myself. Any last minute pointers or suggestions?

Thanks,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Ok ok, I've been reading Lozgood's recipes. Great Info!! I also did several other searches and found some good stuff by Cuffs. I noticed, though, the concentrations are low; Lozgoods mainly. Can you achive higher concentrations without crashing ... everytime?? I can't afford to have these solutions crash on me.

Also, what is DS's Site? Its referd to time after time in these posts. Sounds like there is some good info on them. Any links?

I'm off to Le MeLange to prepare myself. Any last minute pointers or suggestions?

Thanks,
Sprt
Bump to my previou questions ...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
ds = designersupplements .. they're a sponsor here

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Bmac63095 Training Forum 24
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 1
StayinHeavy Anabolics 10