Hyperdrol

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
[wrap]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/images/xtreme.gif[/wrap]Hyperdrol™ is ready to be unleased. Already sold out the first 5,000 units hit the store shelves April 24th. Bottom line Hyperdrol™ contains an array of ingredients that no other company has released.
A detailed Q&A will be released in the next day going into each of the compounds in detail. Of course, all of the explanation in the world is only as good as the results. Try this product. You will not be disappointed as long as your expectations are in line with what I have laid out here. Try Hyperdrol. Just think, a product that helps you grow that is also GOOD FOR YOUR BODY!! Anabolic Xtreme would not put our product lineup on it if it did not provide a good representation of our brand.
I would never tell you that Hyperdrol will give you the sort of gains that Superdrol, Phera-Plex, or ErgoMax gave you. But what I will tell you that 1) Unlike most of the other so-called anabolic non prohormone products on the market, IT DOES WORK and 2) unlike the prohormones that do work, it is a totally natural product that is actually good for your body. More to come in the Q&A.

Hypertrophic Proprietary Matrix: 310mg
Cissus Quadrangularis Proprietary Ketosteroid Extract, Proprietary Urtica Dioica Lignan Complex, 6-BrAD (6-Bromodione), Proprietary Forsholii Diterpene Complex
Cissus Quadrangularis Proprietary Ketosteroid Extract
Cissus Quadrangularis (Cissus (SEA-SUS) for short) is one key to Hyperdrol. But it is not like the other products on the market. AX has never produced a product that did not work. Second of all, to put it bluntly, everyone can start with the Cissus plant; it is all about understanding how to balance the extraction process to highlight the positive effect of the right metabolites. Oh sure, someone will figure it out sooner or later by reverse engineering our product but until then, I can safely say that no one has a product like this. Only AX and our marketing partner ALRI have the keys to unlock the power of this incredible herbal product.
6-BrAD™ (6-Bromodione)
6-BrAD™ is a new anti-aromatase that keeps estrogen intact while Test rises - but it also inhibits negative feedback thus inducing an increase in total testosterone and preventing natural test production from shutting down. Our objective is to create a favorable natural androgen to estrogen ratio (like you had as a teenager) which will allow for better body composition with fewer potential rebound issues. While some products (ATD based) have taken the approach of a total estrogen suppression, our view (as user experience substantiates) is that when you totally shut down estrogen you can not only make your workouts intolerable but your libido often goes in the tank and who wants that?
Proprietary Forsholii Diterpene Complex Forsholli Diterpene is similar to Forskolin (Forslean™) in action but is much more bio-available to the system allowing a much smaller dose to be used with greater affect. Forsholli is the only plant-derived compound presently known to directly stimulate the enzyme adenylate cyclase, and subsequently cyclic AMP (cAMP). Our exclusive Forsholi Diterpene extract helps generate lean body mass by stimulating cAMP, which will increase the circulation of hypertrophic hormones (you know, Hyperdrol, the stuff you are taking) and enhance their utilization. What that means is lean hard gains!!!
I will not be answering any more direct questions until the Q&A is released this week. It will answer about any question that you can think of. We also cannot go into too much detail on the above three new compounds until the product release date. Anymore information will give too much away to our competition.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds very interesting to say the least. If it delivers 1 pound of lean mass weekly and dosn't suppress hpta like it states, I think you've got a winner here. Look forward to trying it out.:thumbsup:

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I have to admit that I am let down. I think this will work, but it just didn't deserve the hype is all. Have you mentioned any retail prices? Seems underdosed, but for a good price/cap count I would give it a run.

AnabolicXLee

Board Sponsor
Awards
ALRI used an extraction method that isolated certain anabolic properties in the Cissus. As far as it being underdosed, it is all about synergy. ALRI's in house testing provided that an increase in dosage did not result in an increase in results. No one else has BrAD as far as I know. While it might not be as good as the rest of our line, it certainly is at the top for natural products.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
BrAD - the new ingredient to make you look like BrAD PiTT.

tattoopierced1

looking forward to seeing this....nice to see something like this is coming out.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
should be interesting to see if the cissus is basically what symmetry is or if it's something different. If it's something different then im quite interested, if not... well it's just the same product again with some other stuff in it.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
ay comments on the "Proprietary Urtica Dioica Lignan Complex"....simply because I am a huge lover of Activate.

dangermouse

Awards
I won a bottle in the lottery over at bb.com. Seeing the ingredient profile, I'm REALLY looking forward to trying this out.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Im gonna have to agree with Aspire on this one. Seems that this product has been hyped up for some time, but it doesnt seem like theres much to it. It's definitely much better on the body (it apears on paper it is) than pretty much all the other oral prohormones out there, so thats one of the biggest upsides that this product has.

AnabolicXLee

Board Sponsor
Awards
should be interesting to see if the cissus is basically what symmetry is or if it's something different. If it's something different then im quite interested, if not... well it's just the same product again with some other stuff in it.
Since USPLabs wont tell the exact analogs they extracted and neither will we, I guess we will never know for sure. The point is that the additional inredients (some new, some not) work together to multiply the hypertrophic effect.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
I would never tell you that Hyperdrol will give you the sort of gains that Superdrol, Phera-Plex, or ErgoMax gave you.
Sorry if this is already been covered but weren't you guys telling us to expect "ergomax-like" gains from this herbal hypertrophic?

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
where are yall located in TX??

Sounds good, have there been any trial runs?? Logs Etc.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ay comments on the "Proprietary Urtica Dioica Lignan Complex"....simply because I am a huge lover of Activate.
Vendors use big words to camouflage their ingredients so as to discourage you from saving money by buying bulk, and to justify their price.

They don't have to prove anything. They just make the claims. It is a basic marketing trick.

vorykua

Awards
I read the Q&A, and I'm sold, as you have said 33 times, AX only makes products that works, cant argue that... and it sounds to me Hyperdol's qualities would make a good pct...for dare I say ..Superdrol!!??
Just a thought , correct me if Im wrong.
Will it be available If I log to the AX website @ 12:00am on April 24th?
Will it be also available at ALL the major supplement websites?

bigmontel

225lbs of chewed bubble gum
Awards
I read the Q&A, and I'm sold, as you have said 33 times, AX only makes products that works, cant argue that... and it sounds to me Hyperdol's qualities would make a good pct...for dare I say ..Superdrol!!??
lol...where's your board sponsor tag...i don't think you could have sounded more like you work for AX if you tried...lol

not that i don't like AX, i just thought your post looked cheesey..

vorykua

Awards
lol...where's your board sponsor tag...i don't think you could have sounded more like you work for AX if you tried...lol

not that i don't like AX, i just thought your post looked cheesey..
~~~scratches head~~~
....err, yeah Im from wisconsin, (hence the cheese)...whatever man, and when c-los or a TRUE board sponsor comes in on this , I would love to see an answer to my question.

AnabolicXLee

Board Sponsor
Awards
I doubt the website will be updated at midnight, most of us like to sleep at that time :) As soon as we get it the site will be updated and the prpduct will be shipped to everyone that ordered. Any place that carries our products should carry it eventually. Everything about the Herbal Hypertophic and the PCT concerns have been answered already so there is no need to keep going on about it.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Whats the estimated retail price on this. I saw it on one site and it was going for $79.99. I hope this isnt what its gonna be going for.

bigmontel

225lbs of chewed bubble gum
Awards
~~~scratches head~~~
....err, yeah Im from wisconsin, (hence the cheese)...whatever man, and when c-los or a TRUE board sponsor comes in on this , I would love to see an answer to my question.
bro it's all gravy...i wasn't tryin to be an a-hole, i just read your post and it sounded like an advertisment for AX thats all, and by the way, i'm originally from WI...so i'm cheesy too..

ALRI used an extraction method that isolated certain anabolic properties in the Cissus. As far as it being underdosed, it is all about synergy. ALRI's in house testing provided that an increase in dosage did not result in an increase in results. No one else has BrAD as far as I know. While it might not be as good as the rest of our line, it certainly is at the top for natural products.
Sounds familiar, ya Know the cissus thing.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UHH yeah you said it, about the Cissus thing...

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I personally am looking forward to Hyperdrol. Its not going to get you huge like Superdrol im sure, but hey it wont shut you down hard and mess up your lipids either. Hopefully it will be an effective but milder cycle. This will be nice for those who dont want to run many SD cycles for health reasons.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Boys not for nothing but it's a step in the right direction that has to be taken eventually. All the designer ph's or whatever you want to call them will eventually be pulled. Some will and are be available in the same places you'd get your illegal AAS. However, the void will need to be filled and companies like AX, USP, Scivation, DS, ALRI and quite a few others (sorry for not naming you buy you know who you are, and the ones just looking to bite off everyone else you know who you are too) are trying to do just that. Keep the boards positive and unless you've tried it or seen enough other's who have tried it, and said it sucks, to say it's no good or good, then keep it to yourselves. I'm not saying skepticism isn't good, but let's try and appreciate that some of these companies are run by people who DO HAVE A PASSION FOR MUSLCE and really give a ****. End of rant.

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Not to downplay AX at all. But you haven't exactly made your own products.... You're only purchased licenses to reproduce great products from DS and ALRI. Who is the true creater of Hyperdrol? ALRI? How is this going to be any different from ALRI's new Hypertrophic product coming out "JUNGLE WARFARE" or is it the same ingredients in a different bottle?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I personally am looking forward to Hyperdrol. Its not going to get you huge like Superdrol im sure, but hey it wont shut you down hard and mess up your lipids either. Hopefully it will be an effective but milder cycle. This will be nice for those who dont want to run many SD cycles for health reasons.
Yes - look at it this way...even with anabolics you can't stay bigger than your body could naturally support. Unless, of course, you plan to cycle continually or are using GH-related products that induce hyperplasia.

The new herbal anabolics (USP's line, Hyperdrol, Anagen, etc) may not be as potent as the currently available 'designer' steroids, but they'll give you a nice, noticeable anabolic boost and you can use them for longer periods of time with no side effects...even health benefits!

In the long run, if you stay at it and are consistent with your diet and training - you'll get just as big and strong using herbals as you would using hormones. It will take longer, but who cares, this is a lifelong pursuit not a race.

BV

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna get Raven in on this one? Raven?

AnabolicXLee

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not to downplay AX at all. But you haven't exactly made your own products.... You're only purchased licenses to reproduce great products from DS and ALRI. Who is the true creater of Hyperdrol? ALRI? How is this going to be any different from ALRI's new Hypertrophic product coming out "JUNGLE WARFARE" or is it the same ingredients in a different bottle?
Thats actually our business model. Its amazing how much you cut costs when you license products. We have no intention of becoming scientists and formulating our own products. This is not the same as Jungle Warfare.

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Thats actually our business model. Its amazing how much you cut costs when you license products. We have no intention of becoming scientists and formulating our own products. This is not the same as Jungle Warfare.
So who formulated it?

Irish480

Awards
I think i'm going to buy a bottle of this. This seems like a very interesting product. Looking forward to seeing the logs on this.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 1 halodrol, 1 Orastan-E, 2 mega-trn and 2 methoxy-tst and will use them over the next year. During this time I will be watching these herbal products closely. I am using herbals now for bridging and PCT so I will be keeping an eye on these newer herbals, cuz I will be done with steroid type supps after my stash is used up.

I think it will be easier and cheaper in the long run with better health benefits. Frankly I am very happy to see research and products coming out that are looking at healthy solutions to muscle gain.

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
"Already sold out the first 5,000 units hit the store shelves April 24th"

Does this mean that stores have bought 5000 units and will have it for sale on 4/24, (this date still good), or that all 5000 units have been sold out to customers and stores will not get it until the next run?

Thanks,
(not so)MadJimF

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
That # is sold to stores/distributors if Im not mistaken.

cromwell

Awards
Yes - look at it this way...even with anabolics you can't stay bigger than your body could naturally support. Unless, of course, you plan to cycle continually or are using GH-related products that induce hyperplasia.

The new herbal anabolics (USP's line, Hyperdrol, Anagen, etc) may not be as potent as the currently available 'designer' steroids, but they'll give you a nice, noticeable anabolic boost and you can use them for longer periods of time with no side effects...even health benefits!

In the long run, if you stay at it and are consistent with your diet and training - you'll get just as big and strong using herbals as you would using hormones. It will take longer, but who cares, this is a lifelong pursuit not a race.

BV
Precisely, any time you naturally build size and help your body do so by "encouraging" it to be more responsive in this regard w/o "shutdown" you are far better off in the long run. Nothing against AAS, and I never said you can't "keep" some of the gains but IMO they are best suited for elite athletes or when used as Plateau breakers.:run:

slizzut

Awards
When is this product going to be available?

edit: i need to learn to read.. 24april.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Its not out today. I have heard its gonna be another 3-4 weeks past the announced date, which is what I have come to expect from AX.

krenalor

Awards
No PCT means I will try it, right after my 6-OXO, trib, DHEA, ZMA stack.

illussions

Awards
Its disappointing to hear that Hyperdrol will not be sold until mid May. A lot of folks probably feel the same way as I do. So instead of waiting for this highly anticipated product, I went ahead and ordered me a bottle of Alri's Jungle Warfare.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Its disappointing to hear that Hyperdrol will not be sold until mid May. A lot of folks probably feel the same way as I do. So instead of waiting for this highly anticipated product, I went ahead and ordered me a bottle of Alri's Jungle Warfare.
Yeah, I actually only heard about this two days ago but I'm pretty keen to try it. The place I usually get my sups from says they won't have it for several weeks, which doesn't sound too good to me.

I'll wait for it before I buy into anything else though...

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Jungle Warfare seems very very similar, at least in concept.

ALRI came out right on the money with this one. I dont think I have EVER seen AX make a deadline. Pheraplex was late by nearly a year!

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
but quality products come from them.
True True but good business is setting a reasonable date. If your gonna give any leeway, you should do it the opposite way and give yourself more than enough time.

In the end, it doesnt really matter much because people will buy it regardless

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
true i hear ya on the business part of it, but if you want to think about it that way maybe the pushing back of the deadline will up the hype and recruit more and in turn sell more :)

I understand what you are saying though!@!

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
yea thats what they always do...every time. With Pheraplex, they hyped it to hell and then cancelled it for like a year before they finally decided to release it. Same goes for Stim X and others. I'll tell you one thing though, if their products werent as good as they are, I would boycott em and not buy a single one just for using hype tactics.