Some Sarms Advice needed.

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
I've been reading all the info on sarms for over 2 months now and have decided on 2 cycles.

I'm 48 and 6ft tall. Around 90kg and 20-22% bf.

I was going to initially do a bulk using lgd (OL Legend) and OL Cardarinefor 6 weeks.

ldg -> 4/8/8/8/12/12
cardarine -> 7/14/14/14/14/14
Super DHEA at 3ml a day
kingsGuard all the way through
+ usual vitimans, fish oil, zinc etc
and eat around 3-3500 calls a day.
PCT:
nolva (20/20/10/10) / alphamax xt / epilogue / super pct

Then a break of 4 week before doing a cut

6-8 weeks (200-300 cal deficit)
OL Endurashred -> 1 cap (7 cardarine/10 osta) for 2 weeks then up to 2 caps a day
kingsguard all the way through
+ usual vitamins etc

pct (eat at maintanence):

I'm thinking though that BF wise with lgd 20-22% is too high.
So would i be better doing a cut/recomp first to get BF around 16% before even thinking about a bulk?

I'll be training 4 times a week (day 1 -> shoulders/arms/traps 2-> chest/tricepts 3-> legs 4-> back/abs)

Any advice would be much appreciated.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Could technically do a lean bulk and if you end up at 21-23% BF no big deal. Also if you see yourself getting fat don’t change the diet just add in a day of cardio.

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
Could technically do a lean bulk and if you end up at 21-23% BF no big deal. Also if you see yourself getting fat don’t change the diet just add in a day of cardio.
so with a lean bulk (i'm assuming lgd cycle here) do I drop down cals to 400-500 over maintanence per day.

I'll will also be eating clean throughout the cycles to maximise results.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would definitely cut first.....ideally to 15% at least

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
As said above ideally cut to 15% but since we are in winter it doesn’t matter what you look like without a shirt it would be more ideal to cut right before summer (begin cut mid March) because if you cut now and bulk later youll have go into summer with a higher bf% as for the surplus in calories I’d do half that so like 100-200 above maintenance

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anything less then 10mg of lgd is pointless unless your a female

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Anything less then 10mg of lgd is pointless unless your a female
I would like to debate that because look at the studies how they gained 2.2kg of lean mass over 1.5mg LGD also most drugs are weight dependent 10mg might be too much for say someone who is 5ft7 160lbs vs 6ft5 270. I’m just curious as to why you would think less than 10mg is pointless?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would like to debate that because look at the studies how they gained 2.2kg of lean mass over 1.5mg LGD also most drugs are weight dependent 10mg might be too much for say someone who is 5ft7 160lbs vs 6ft5 270. I’m just curious as to why you would think less than 10mg is pointless?
Because it's very weak. I know girls that use it at 5mg a day. And also if a grown man only weigh 160lbs unless your completely shredded you need to learn to eat before you start taking hormones

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Because it's very weak. I know girls that use it at 5mg a day. And also if a grown man only weigh 160lbs unless your completely shredded you need to learn to eat before you start taking hormones
So if girls use it at 5mg a day it’s clearly doing something for them or else they wouldn’t bother. In this case it’ll obviously do something for men if it’s working for them. There’s plenty of logs out there that have seen much higher gains out of 5mg compared to being full natty. I’d say 10mg is might be more efficient in terms of gains vs sides Compared to 5mg.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So if girls use it at 5mg a day it’s clearly doing something for them or else they wouldn’t bother. In this case it’ll obviously do something for men if it’s working for them. There’s plenty of logs out there that have seen much higher gains out of 5mg compared to being full natty. I’d say 10mg is might be more efficient in terms of gains vs sides Compared to 5mg.
Whatever you say buddy

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Modified information lightly for more readability and added a few bits.

Weight: 90kg
BF: 22 (I may assume more, how was it measured?)

Main Players
OL LGD
OL Cardarine

LGD
4/8/8/812/12

Cardarine
7/14/14/14/14/14

On cycle supports
Super DHEA 3ml ED
Kingsguard ED
Fish Oil
Zinc etc.
Just take regular oral DHEA as it's cheap and effective
The rest is overkill, except for daily supports (re: Fish Oil, Magnesium / Zinc, etc.)

3-3500 calories daily
What is your actual TDEE?

PCT
Nolva
20/20/10/10

Alternate
Clomid
20/20/10/10/10/10

Not needed
Alphamax XT
Epilogue
Super PCT
Not knocking Alphamax, but CEL's M-TEST alone would be fine here.

4 weeks off then cut (With what?)

Would it be better to cut / recoup first to get body fat to 16% before even thinking about a bulk?
I’m training 4x week

Routine
Day 1: Shoulders / Arms / Traps
Day 2: Chest Triceps
Day 3: Legs
Day 4: Back / Abs
Day 5: Off / Cardio (+)
Repeat

I would definitely go to a cut first and get down to more like 15% (Peferrably 12%)

What is your experience with any anabolics?
If you've never used anabolics, I would strongly suggest natural anabolics first. Take advantage of new gains.

Follidrone 2.0 by Black Lion Research has a great many logs and has been quite successfully used on recomps.

What is the programming for your routine?
I love a 3 on 1 off classic myself.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bro I’m not trying to argue with ya I’m just trying to understand your info know I’m saying
I'm not saying there will be no gains made in low dose. But if your going to mess with your hormones then make it worth it. Running 4-8mg vs 10-20mg will be night and day. I would not suggest any1 screwing around to gain 5-8lbs in which maybe half is really muscle just to go on pct and try to recover and keep a couple lbs of muscle. I have been off gear for a few years for various reasons but when I go back on il run a cycle I know works and put on 20lbs no problem, from past experience. Those gains are worth while. Now if your talking someone with tons of mass already then they strive for every little bit. But if some average person is running a low dose cycle for a measly few lbs, they could probably do it natty. My point is, if your gonna use hormones then make them worth your while. 5mg of lgd will work wonders for a lady, not so much for a grown man who has already built some muscle. Take some guy who's 5'9 175, ya hel make some gains with a low dose but he could also make gains without it and not have to worry about the sides and recovery process. Hope that makes sense. I'm not a big fan of sarms in general. I prefer traditional stuff. But, some of these sarms in higher doses work very similar to oral steroids

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I'm not saying there will be no gains made in low dose. But if your going to mess with your hormones then make it worth it. Running 4-8mg vs 10-20mg will be night and day. I would not suggest any1 screwing around to gain 5-8lbs in which maybe half is really muscle just to go on pct and try to recover and keep a couple lbs of muscle. I have been off gear for a few years for various reasons but when I go back on il run a cycle I know works and put on 20lbs no problem, from past experience. Those gains are worth while. Now if your talking someone with tons of mass already then they strive for every little bit. But if some average person is running a low dose cycle for a measly few lbs, they could probably do it natty. My point is, if your gonna use hormones then make them worth your while. 5mg of lgd will work wonders for a lady, not so much for a grown man who has already built some muscle. Take some guy who's 5'9 175, ya hel make some gains with a low dose but he could also make gains without it and not have to worry about the sides and recovery process. Hope that makes sense. I'm not a big fan of sarms in general. I prefer traditional stuff. But, some of these sarms in higher doses work very similar to oral steroids
That’s very true I agree with you on that one. That makes sense now how you explain it.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Smont’s statement here.
Personally I’m very conservative when it comes to dosing, but after trying LGD from 4-12 mg I would never start lower than 8-10 mg again. It’s just not worth it.
Aprx 10-12 mg for 8-10 weeks with Super Dhea and cardarine will be ��. (Some epiandro on top of this is really nice if you can handle the extra dht).

Good luck!

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
I agree with Smont’s statement here.
Personally I’m very conservative when it comes to dosing, but after trying LGD from 4-12 mg I would never start lower than 8-10 mg again. It’s just not worth it.
Aprx 10-12 mg for 8-10 weeks with Super Dhea and cardarine will be ��. (Some epiandro on top of this is really nice if you can handle the extra dht).

Good luck!
Would r-andro shred by hard rock sups be a better choice for test base ? 7keto dhea/Androsterone (50/100) 3 times a day

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
Just finishing week 8 of cardirine/osta at 14/20 after 7 days.. ran along side epiandro at 500 a day. Nice run.. ran 500 cals under maintenance which was probably too low as I lost some str3ngth along the way. Starting tamoxifen with folidrone + alphamax on Monday for pct (alongside Sup3r pct)

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been reading all the info on sarms for over 2 months now and have decided on 2 cycles.

I'm 48 and 6ft tall. Around 90kg and 20-22% bf.

I was going to initially do a bulk using lgd (OL Legend) and OL Cardarinefor 6 weeks.

ldg -> 4/8/8/8/12/12
cardarine -> 7/14/14/14/14/14
Super DHEA at 3ml a day
kingsGuard all the way through
+ usual vitimans, fish oil, zinc etc
and eat around 3-3500 calls a day.
PCT:

Then a break of 4 week before doing a cut

6-8 weeks (200-300 cal deficit)
OL Endurashred -> 1 cap (7 cardarine/10 osta) for 2 weeks then up to 2 caps a day
kingsguard all the way through
+ usual vitamins etc

pct (eat at maintanence):

I'm thinking though that BF wise with lgd 20-22% is too high.
So would i be better doing a cut/recomp first to get BF around 16% before even thinking about a bulk?

I'll be training 4 times a week (day 1 -> shoulders/arms/traps 2-> chest/tricepts 3-> legs 4-> back/abs)

Any advice would be much appreciated.
Id throw legs in day 1 also
Legs twice a week at least

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
Would r-andro shred by hard rock sups be a better choice for test base ? 7keto dhea/Androsterone (50/100) 3 times a day
guys. so would r-andro shred (7keto dhea/Androsterone (50/100) 3 times a day) be a better base than super dhea (OL)?? I've got 2 spare bottle of both and not sure which would be the best test base??