Advice on sarms for recovery and strength

HokusFokus

Awards
Hello everyone.

I hope I didn't post in wrong subforum.

I am 32 years old guy who has been training almost whole life. Weights mainly with side sports like kickbox/bjj/wrestling.

Lately I dive into wrestling and bjj more serious, aiming to compete. Just when I was really into it my tendons start hurting.
First shoulder, then knees, now outer hip tendons. I have to rest and I would love to speed up the process of healing and strengthening tendons.

I heard Ostarine and MK 677 both are great for tendons repair.
My main focus is to recover and strengthen my tendons/ligaments and to add some overall strength and endurance.

Should I run only Ostarine itself or add MK 677 with it? What is the optimal dosage?
Or you suggest something else?

I hope for experienced advices. Thanks in Advance.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My guy @Smont should be able to help you. He's into combat sports and is also a rep for ma research. I'm sure he'll respond to this thread soon

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I honestly don't believe either do much for tendon strength and mk677 is not a sarm.

I would pick either rad or lgd for a sarm for your strength gains. The sarm and mk677 will both help with strength and workout recovery and if you want healing and recovery for tendons and ligaments and stuff like that you need to look to actual gh or the healing peptides bpc and tb500.

And if you wanna run sarms then you should run a pct because they absolutely lower your testosterone and the longer your on the closer yiu will get to shutdown

HokusFokus

Awards
Is it okay if I take bpc and sarms at the same time?

For Sams and wrestling/bjj , which one do u suggest and what dosage , knowing my case?

I read If I run ostarine and mk677 and after a cycle of ostarine I take for another few weeks mo677 , mk677 can replace the need for pct, especially since ostarine doesn't supress as much as lgd or rad.

HokusFokus

Awards
You absolutely need a serm for pct if you're using any SARMs, no exceptions. MK works in a completely different way. Also I'd ignore other info on PED use on the internet and get all of your advice from asking people on here. Reddit and random SARMs websites don't know $_&@.
I decided to buy bpc 157 and ostarine( is it a good combination for my needs). What dosage should I take? Is it safe to take it together and does it work good together?
After a 6-8week cycle of ostarine I should run novaldex for how long and in what dosage?
Thanks

HokusFokus

Awards
I've never used either so will let someone else comment about dosage and protocol. I've mostly used LGD which is a better substance especially for strength than osta. Osta is somewhat useless but the tendon and joint support effects are well documented, so if you already bought it go ahead. For 6-8 weeks on cycle, 4 weeks of Nolva at 20/20/10/10 mg/day would probably be enough.
Thanks for your reply, I didn't order it yet. Still making up my mind. But Ill definitely go for bpt 157 and most probably one sarm Ostarine or something else. Waiting for more replies.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I’ve heard a lot of people get some joint and tendon relief with ostarine. If you’re looking specifically for that, it may help, but don’t expect miracles. Mk677, personally, I’d probably get. It won’t have a huge impact on joints, but the extra GH may help some. bpc-157 and TB-500 are the top two for joint issues from my understanding. I’ve never had joint issues though, so I don’t have any experience to share. If this is something you plan to stick with regularly, you should probably look into starting fish or krill oil and Cissus to take longer term. Those will help keep joints healthy and inflammation under control.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As already said Bcp 157 and then 500 is what you want for the sore joints. Not many semiacke gain from ostarine. I'd go Bcp 157 and either Lgd or rad 140 muscle gains from a sarm. Lgd does make people hold a little water so maybe it would provide joint relief to some degree but not sure. With either option it's smart to take some sort of test base like 4dhea to keep some test and estrogen in the mix.

HokusFokus

Awards
As already said Bcp 157 and then 500 is what you want for the sore joints. Not many semiacke gain from ostarine. I'd go Bcp 157 and either Lgd or rad 140 muscle gains from a sarm. Lgd does make people hold a little water so maybe it would provide joint relief to some degree but not sure. With either option it's smart to take some sort of test base like 4dhea to keep some test and estrogen in the mix.
So what would be your cycle on lgd, bcp 157 and ''4dhea'' i will have to google it more.
4dhea is not a subsitite to the pct thats needed after lgd cycle?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No 4 dhea is what you take while you're taking your sarms so you keep your libido, don't get lethargic, etc.. if you don't want to do all that just get the bpc and tb and inject those into your shoulder joints

HokusFokus

Awards
No 4 dhea is what you take while you're taking your sarms so you keep your libido, don't get lethargic, etc.. if you don't want to do all that just get the bpc and tb and inject those into your shoulder joints
Im actually interested in taking it. Suggest some brands and dosage? What is the difference berween 4 dhea and dhea! Im trying to find a source of supplier in Europe for 4 dhea but im getting little lost.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
low estrogen can also make your joints sore. So you want either some test, trestolone, or 4ad so you have some test and estrogen in your body. Test is best but illegal. Trestolone can be bought from some research chem sites. But has the most sides. 4 dhea will work and is legal with lo chance of sides.

4dhea entire cycle
Lgd or rad entire cycle.
Tb500 or bcp157 or both
Clomid or nolva for pct.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only you know how much pain you are in and how much it is hampering proper training.

If it is to the point of limiting your training volume and intensity I would sort out the pain issues first. Even with anabolics you will sell your potential gains short if you are using sub-optimal loads or avoiding the most productive movements due to tendon issues. I'm not saying you take time off just limit to a more maintenance period for 4-6 weeks and slam that BPC-157 with lots of mobility work and blood flow. I also like topical curcumin, UC-II collagen and regular collagen(minn. 30g/day, I do 60 personally.) I also would have gone with the MK-677 during this period or low dose GH.

Whoever said MK-677 usage will negate the need for a PCT should NEVER be listened to again, EVER.

HokusFokus

Awards
Only you know how much pain you are in and how much it is hampering proper training.

If it is to the point of limiting your training volume and intensity I would sort out the pain issues first. Even with anabolics you will sell your potential gains short if you are using sub-optimal loads or avoiding the most productive movements due to tendon issues. I'm not saying you take time off just limit to a more maintenance period for 4-6 weeks and slam that BPC-157 with lots of mobility work and blood flow. I also like topical curcumin, UC-II collagen and regular collagen(minn. 30g/day, I do 60 personally.) I also would have gone with the MK-677 during this period or low dose GH.

Whoever said MK-677 usage will negate the need for a PCT should NEVER be listened to again, EVER.
Hey mate, thanks for comprehensive answer. I'll give you a little update.
I stopped exercising bjj/weights and start doing proper warm-ups, stretching, band correction workout 2x per day.. with some electro therapies/massages and cold gel and I can say that almost 50% of my problems are fixed. I did tonight a light bjj drills/sparring and I didn't fell any pain with tendons. (correction, still feel some pain but nothing unable to endure).

When it comes to 'supplements' I already ordered few, maybe not the best but it is what it is.
So if someone who is expert can give me advices on how to take them I would be more than happy.

I ordered Ostarine capsules 60 tablets(10mg)
MK677 2 bottles 60tablets(10mg)
BPC-157 30 000mcg/60 capsules (0,5mg/capsule)

When and how much should I take from each? And at the end of the cycle do I still need pct because of Ostarine?
If so, what dosage and how much?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

HokusFokus

Awards
Any advice on dosage, time taking and pct after this specific supplements?