I Need Advice for my old man(50 yrs old)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So i need some help bad

So me and my old man are lifting partners and right now he is looking for a boost. Obviously his test is down cause he is...um 50 but he still is able to bust it up in the gym like he is 30 and keep up with me (22yrs).

He is looking for a product that ill boost up his Test levels, suppress his estrogen and DHT(he isnt bald at 50 and i would like to keep it that way) and most importantly STRENGTH! We arent going on a dirty bulk but rather leaning up and boosting up our strength. He really wants to clean up his look and get that lean bodybuilding look.

Now, this is my father and my best friend...I dont want to give him a supplement that will f*ck him up. So Im being almost paranoid.

Please, can you gentlemen which are far more experienced and knowledgeable then myself please help me out?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
The transdermal products are most likely the ones that would help with your goals they are available from PP, a board sponsor. Research and choose. JMO

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How about there testosterone recovery stack...anyone with experience with that? Any noted side effects? And overall efficacy?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 50 as well. A stack that I think he will like is Driven Sport's ActivaTe Extreme and I used Anabolic Xtreme's Apct. I don't know pop's size but, I was using 6 caps e/d(2-2-2) of the ActivaTe and 3 caps e/d(1-1-1) of the Apct. The combo had me rocking for an old guy. I ran this for a month. I have also run Dermacrine by Primordial and this really gave me a nice energy/libido boost. Just a couple of options that I know worked for this old man!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where you running them at the same time or at different times?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
How about there testosterone recovery stack...anyone with experience with that? Any noted side effects? And overall efficacy?
Yeah it works Dude, use it as directed, Im older than your Dad and it worked for me, plus its non-hormonal no need for PCT, buy one and split it, if it doesnt seem to be working send it to me and I will test it for free then reposrt my scientific results in this thread.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to add that you dont need loads of Testosterone or pseudo-juice to build muscle there are a lot of hypogonadal males and women that are buffed and have never touched anything, their secret is commitment to WORK! You can build muscle at any age, regardless of hormonal status. Centuries ago they created Eunuchs to guard harems and brothels, they were feared because of their great strength and propensity to be brutal. Yet they had no testicles!

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
50 ain't dead, bro -- if your dad's overall health, diet and training are in order. i'm 48 and recently ran fura/prime for 6 weeks.. leaned out and hardened up nicely...no issues..i agree with the TD suggestions: Sustain Alpha is a great choice...currently using T-911 and loving it... testofen has also worked for me...do some research, there are plenty of safe, effective products out there...
sounds like u and your dad are really tight...nice to hear...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where you running them at the same time or at different times?
If you are refering to running the Dermacrine and the ActX/Apct at the same time then No. Each was run on it's at different times.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Knowbull you are absolutely right. That is the credo me and my dad go by. We bust our ass and we get our results and yes it is possible to get gains sans super levels of test.

As i said before he is just wanting a little boost to really allow his hard work and diet to come to complete fruition. And by no means to i think my dad is on the downslide or dead...actually its the opposite.

Thank you so much for you advice, i had looked up sustain alpha before but once again i didnt wanna give my dad something i wasnt confident in.

T-911 caught my eye along with hypertest, 6-oxo, and restore(or hyperdrol)

I think i may take you up knowbull and check out the test rec stack and if it doesnt work i will let you know. If it does, well then you have my deepest thanks.

Any other suggestions?

polo

polo

Awards
try vitrix by nutrex its a natural testerone booster made from tribulus
and its some good stuff.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Knowbull you are absolutely right. That is the credo me and my dad go by. We bust our ass and we get our results and yes it is possible to get gains sans super levels of test.

As i said before he is just wanting a little boost to really allow his hard work and diet to come to complete fruition. And by no means to i think my dad is on the downslide or dead...actually its the opposite.

Thank you so much for you advice, i had looked up sustain alpha before but once again i didnt wanna give my dad something i wasnt confident in.

T-911 caught my eye along with hypertest, 6-oxo, and restore(or hyperdrol)

I think i may take you up knowbull and check out the test rec stack and if it doesnt work i will let you know. If it does, well then you have my deepest thanks.

Any other suggestions?
When using the TRS, mix the T8 and endo in a glass of juice before your workout, apply the Sustain after your shower, use 4 pumps daily on your shoulders and arms, thats 2 pumps per side paying attention that it gets rubbed in well to the inner arm from wrist to shoulder and shoulder neck area, do not put it on your scrotum. Find an oral 99% pure, micronized Resveratrol supplement and take that in the mornings along with your TRS. Buy a pair of Maracas and shake them vigorously every day for 10 to 15 minutes, while chanting in a loud voice; YAGAZOOZEE, YAGAZOOZEE,ZIM. Fill an envelope with all the money you can come up with and send it to me Overnight delivery.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dont worry the maracas are already part of our daily hispanic heritage routine.

And is it ok if its monopoly money? Im really raking in the dough after i got myself a hotel on boardwalk.

Filthy McNast

Awards
I've got a suggestion for your Dad, get him 3 bottles of Spawn (epistane & Tren Mix) and dose at 4 pills/day for an 8 week cycle. Follow up with a 4 wk. cycle of clomid and he will be golden for the goals you stated. I'm 41 and currently on a cycle of Spawn and will personally vouch for it's effectiveness as a strength booster and muscle gainer. I'm using Spawn on a cutting cycle and even though weight keeps dropping, the strength continues to rise. IMO the sides are mild. I'm not going to lie and say that I've not noticed some hairs falling out in the shower. I definitely have, but if he's got his hair right now at his age, it certainly won't make him go bald or even result in enough hair loss that he would even notice it. It will shut down your natural test production by the third week of the cycle and drop the libido into the crapper. Everything comes back to normal by the 3rd week of PCT though, so no real biggie IMO.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interesting, sounds like a valid option for solid cycle.

alan164

Awards
I am 48 and am impressed with the astroid stack from usplabs. Gained muscle and lost body fat in the process. This was recomended to me by a personal trainer/nutritionist from Ohio State. All I can say is I got great results. Been training since 1974 and this may be the best supplement stack I've tried. I like Jack3d added to the mix also. As a martial artist, this **** makes me bat**** crazy in the dojo. I hope this helps. Download the free booklet and check out the information from USPlabs site.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro,

You should seriously tell your father to go get his testosterone levels checked. A full blood panel would even be better to see where his deficiencies are if any. At 50, there is a possibility he may need to go on HRT which would be the best for him, rather than filling his body with supplements.

If his test levels and everything is fine, he could look into some natty test boosters or possibly a mild PH cycle. But until he knows what's going on inside, my recommendation would be to get some bloodwork done.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
50 is the new 40 or maybe 35,I turned 50 last February and feel great.I take 200mg of DHEA every day along with aerobics and weight training 5 days a week eat a well balanced diet with no supplements other than the DHEA but rely on real food for nutrients.My opinion is we put so much dead food into our living bodies it does not make much sense.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been around much because I have been occupied with my wife who has recently been diagnosed with lung and now brain cancer. My normal 4 days a week routine is down, temporarily, to 2 or 3. Still even now I continue at this very moment on my all-time favorite stack of 200mgs of DHEA, 40 mgs of Epistane and 8 squirts per day of Formastane. I typically run this for about 10 weeks. I continue feeling great and getting stronger every year. Oh yeah, in 10days I turn 68. The secret for me, and I have studied and tried many other options is these are extremely Old-Fart friendly PHs and I still swear by Dr D's pulsing approach. I swear by them as being very Estrogen suppressive which for me translates to lowered BPH (lower PSA and more shrinkage) and lots of protection from the cancer causing estrogen which causes prostate cancer for so many of us seniors. I do the DHEA nightly along with my ZMA and then the Epi/Form an hour before the gym. Then its animal time! Folks here know me for years, I don't tripe much but I am still one of the strongest and healthiest old SOBs around. If your dad hasn't ever done a PH I would suggest he first try either the Dermacrine or Sustain Alpha. If that's not good enough try my approach. For me it has proven safe and successfull. Viel Glueck!