Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They were deep fried haha. Correct I have not been. Although I should. I doubt I have any issues though since I’m not doing crazy high GH, that many carbs, and use my GDA that contains berberine.
For $30 the next time you’re at the store, you can always KNOW. That’s cheaper than any blood panel drawn just one time.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They were deep fried haha. Correct I have not been. Although I should. I doubt I have any issues though since I’m not doing crazy high GH, that many carbs, and use my GDA that contains berberine.
For $30 the next time you’re at the store, you can always KNOW. That’s cheaper than any blood panel drawn just one time.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 13 January 2020

WEIGHT: 242.0 lbs

Hell-fucking-yeah. I successfully completed my 5x5 goal with 6 plates on Rack Pulls today. Tbh I wasn't sure if I was going to go for that or use a lower weight for higher reps. My body felt very comfortable with no remnants of the strain from last week's fiasco so I went for it. No injury either lol!

I've injected Thrive (Blue) into my quads twice each now with no PIP at all. I noticed that a pre-loaded syringe of the old blend version that caused some strong PIP is missing from my drawer so I wonder if I accidentally shot that into my other trap. Not gonna jump into pinning that spot again though.

I went through and updated my nutrition/macro notes last night to be current with my plan atm. I've been digging the burger thing lately so I created some other meal options using these as substitutes for my normal meals. After breaking everything down the burger meals are very spot on to what my meal macros are. There are some burger meal variations based on which meal is being swapped out.

The only real notable difference between the burgers and my usual meals is a little moving around of fats and carbs. This mostly just applies if I sub out my ZOO Scrambler dish in Meal 3, but I will always eat 4-6 whole eggs per day to get their nutrition value.

Calorically speaking the burgers are a bit less than the normal meat meals simply for the fact that I don't use nearly as much sauce. Even the no-sugar added ketchup and sugar-free BBQ sauces still contain carbs and I use plenty in my dishes. Potato, of course, is still a better option than whole grain english muffins, but for a fun meal that still has good nutrition value these are awesome. I'm craving these burgers hard so I'll post up my meal plan today to give an example of what it looks like.

Nutrition:
- Meal 1: 50g oatmeal, 50g isolate, 100g blueberries
- Meal 2: 6oz beef (93%) patties, 1 x Whole Egg, 2 x Light Muffins
- Meal 3: 9oz beef (93%) patties, 3 x Light Muffins
- Meal 4: 8oz beef (96%), 8oz potato, 30g carrots, 250g coleslaw
- Meal 5: 8oz beef (96%), 8oz potato, 30g carrots, 250g coleslaw
- Meal 6: 3oz bison (90%), 4 x Whole Eggs, 30g carrots, 250g Riced Cauliflower

Notes:
- Slept pretty good last night.
- Sex drive seems to be increasing... too bad no booty :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GYM SESSION: Rack Pulls/Back/Biceps (75 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Rack Pulls
45 lbs: 12 (WU)
135 lbs: 10 (WU)
225 lbs: 8 WU)
315 lbs: 4 (WU)
405 lbs: 3 (WU)
495 lbs: 2 (WU)
585 lbs: 5, 5, 5, 5, 5

Barbell Rows
315 lbs: 11, 9, 8

Lat Pulldowns
253 lbs: 8, 7, 7

Low Rows (close grip)
297 lbs: 7, 6, 6

Lat Pullover
66 lbs: 15, 13, 9

EZ Cable Curl
104.5 lbs: 7, 6, 5

Unilateral DB Curl
40 lbs: 7, 7, 7

Seated Cable Curl
185 lbs: 8, 8, 5
85 lbs: 12,12, 10 - unilateral

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Those are some heavy ass rack pulls. I’m a little jealous

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Those are some heavy ass rack pulls. I’m a little jealous

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
LOG UPDATE: 13 January 2020

WEIGHT: 242.0 lbs

Hell-fucking-yeah. I successfully completed my 5x5 goal with 6 plates on Rack Pulls today. Tbh I wasn't sure if I was going to go for that or use a lower weight for higher reps. My body felt very comfortable with no remnants of the strain from last week's fiasco so I went for it. No injury either lol!

I've injected Thrive (Blue) into my quads twice each now with no PIP at all. I noticed that a pre-loaded syringe of the old blend version that caused some strong PIP is missing from my drawer so I wonder if I accidentally shot that into my other trap. Not gonna jump into pinning that spot again though.

I went through and updated my nutrition/macro notes last night to be current with my plan atm. I've been digging the burger thing lately so I created some other meal options using these as substitutes for my normal meals. After breaking everything down the burger meals are very spot on to what my meal macros are. There are some burger meal variations based on which meal is being swapped out.

The only real notable difference between the burgers and my usual meals is a little moving around of fats and carbs. This mostly just applies if I sub out my ZOO Scrambler dish in Meal 3, but I will always eat 4-6 whole eggs per day to get their nutrition value.

Calorically speaking the burgers are a bit less than the normal meat meals simply for the fact that I don't use nearly as much sauce. Even the no-sugar added ketchup and sugar-free BBQ sauces still contain carbs and I use plenty in my dishes. Potato, of course, is still a better option than whole grain english muffins, but for a fun meal that still has good nutrition value these are awesome. I'm craving these burgers hard so I'll post up my meal plan today to give an example of what it looks like.

Nutrition:
- Meal 2: 6oz beef (93%) patties, 1 x Whole Egg, 2 x Light Muffins
- Meal 3: 9oz beef (93%) patties, 3 x Light Muffins
- Meal 4: 8oz beef (96%), 8oz potato, 30g carrots, 250g coleslaw
- Meal 5: 8oz beef (96%), 8oz potato, 30g carrots, 250g coleslaw
- Meal 6: 3oz bison (90%), 4 x Whole Eggs, 30g carrots, 250g Riced Cauliflower

Notes:
- Slept pretty good last night.
- Sex drive seems to be increasing... too bad no booty :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GYM SESSION: Rack Pulls/Back/Biceps (75 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Rack Pulls
585 lbs: 5, 5, 5, 5, 5

Barbell Rows
315 lbs: 11, 9, 8

Lat Pulldowns
253 lbs: 8, 7, 7

Low Rows (close grip)
297 lbs: 7, 6, 6

Lat Pullover
66 lbs: 15, 13, 9

EZ Cable Curl
104.5 lbs: 7, 6, 5

Unilateral DB Curl

Seated Cable Curl
185 lbs: 8, 8, 5
85 lbs: 12,12, 10 - unilateral
damn man, you've gotta be resting REALLY short periods with 30+ sets and stretching and still finishing in 75min!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn man, you've gotta be resting REALLY short periods with 30+ sets and stretching and still finishing in 75min!
Yeah no kidding! This would take me forever
Well the bulk of the time is spent on stretching (also breathing), warmups, and Rack Pulls (about 30-40 minutes, give or take). After that it's quick moving. With barbell rows I just unload some plates from the bar after doing pulls and knock a few sets out. Then I have a lot of machine work which is usually fast too unless I get held up by a crowd. I think my pace has gotten better for the fact that I haven't been able to increase my working weights hardly due to injury. So in a sense this constitutes most of the "progressive overload" needed to make improvements.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 14 January 2020

WEIGHT: forgot to weigh-in

Good chest session today. Elbow felt pretty decent the whole workout even on presses and triceps. I was very tempted to increase the weight on the incline smith but held back. Also, not too many issues with the kickbacks this time; I just have to place my body and hand angle in a certain position in order to avoid most the popping I get. Interestingly, my injured arm is still stronger than my non-injured arm in this movement.

Still fiddling around with my diet but I think I have a good idea of what alterations I'd like to make. I'll be reducing my veggie intake by a large amount. This will reduce a bit of the fluff carbs (greens still have some after all). Not to mention a greater reduction from the lessened use of sauces, which I used to flavor the veggie components. I'll be adding an extra ounce of potato to my beef/tater meals since I am not necessarily trying to cut up right now and potato has much better nutritional value than excess vegetables. From time to time I may swap Meal 3 for the Scrambler meal but for now I'm going to take advantage of these burgers I've been making. Below is an example of my tentative diet plan and what meals I had today:

Nutrition:
- Meal 2: 3oz beef (93%) patty, 3oz bison (90%), 1 x Whole Egg, 2 x Light Muffins
- Meal 3: 9oz beef (93%) patties, 3 x Light Muffins, 2-3oz OJ
- Meal 4: 8oz beef (96%), 9oz potato, 30g carrots, 75g coleslaw
- Meal 5: 8oz beef (96%), 9oz potato, 30g carrots, 75g coleslaw, 2-3oz OJ
- Meal 6: 4oz beef (96%), 4 x Whole Eggs, 30g carrots, 120g Mushrooms

GYM SESSION: Chest/Triceps/Farmers (65 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Seated Cable Fly
52.8 lbs: 15
57.2 lbs: 9, 6

Upward Cable Fly
48.4 lbs: 6, 6, 6

Chest Press Machine
345 lbs: 9, 9, 8, 7

Incline Smith Machine
200 lbs: 12, 12, 10, 9

Angled Pec Dec
250 lbs: 12, 12, 10

Cable Kickbacks
22 lbs: 15, 15, 14, 12

Cable Pressdowns
60.5 lbs: 16, 16, 16, 16

Cable Underhand
49.5 lbs: 12, 12, 10, 10

Cable Hammer Pressdowns - unilateral, alternating, no rest
16.5 lbs: 10, 9, 9, 8

Farmers Walks
45 lb Plates: 2 sets of 3 laps

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 16 January 2020

WEIGHT: 238.8 lbs

I haven't weighed myself in a few days and it seems the alterations to my diet seem to have taken some effect. Up until this point I have consistently been in the low-mid 240 range. Like I said I was using a lot of sawwwceeeee on my food with all the extra veggies so I'd venture to say that the lessened carbs have caused a slight drop in glycogen/water... not to mention not having a crap ton of cabbage sitting in my gut lol. I may added an extra egg into Meal 2 depending on how weight and training goes in the coming days.

Workout today went well. The movements felt solid and my hamstrings are pooped out. Plus, no further injury so that alone is a success haha. I did, however, decide to lower my RDL from 6 to 5 sets to see how this effects recovery and progress. Every woman, old man, and child were sitting on the hamstring machines so I ended up doing calves until those opened up following RDLs. Also, I did some extra breathing and stretching exercises before getting into the warm-ups since the racks were occupied.

On a side, Juice Daddy and the new T2 formula, Assault Team (aka Virus under Vicious Labs brand), have finished production and are shipped. It'll probably take until mid next week to arrive but we are getting there.

Notes:
- I love this burger diet lol
- Chest, biceps, and triceps got properly sore from training on Monday/Tuesday without further agitation of the arm.

GYM SESSION: RDLs/Hamstrings/Calves (60 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

RDLs
225 lbs: 5 (WU)
335 lbs: 15, 12, 11, 9, 7

Standing Calf Raise
4 Plates: 11, 8, 8, 8

Seated Calf Raise
3 Plates: 10, 8, 8, 9

Lying Leg Curl
180 lbs: 10, 9, 7, 7
70 lbs: 7, 7 - unilateral

Seated Leg Curl
280 lbs: 10, 9, 8
120 lbs: 12, 12, 12 - unilateral

Last edited:

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely a lot of beef daily. Any particular reason vs. chicken/fish? More fats? Just preference?

Are you doing anything for gut health and digestion with that much? Red meat can definitely be tough to break down at times. I love it as much as the next guy but limit it to only a couple meals a week personally to avoid the "gut brick".

I think I'm done with the questions ;)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Burger diets! Hot new supplements! The mob goes wild!!!
I could probably trend this if I literally had burgers for all my meals. Like the cookie diet etc lol

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely a lot of beef daily. Any particular reason vs. chicken/fish? More fats? Just preference?

Are you doing anything for gut health and digestion with that much? Red meat can definitely be tough to break down at times. I love it as much as the next guy but limit it to only a couple meals a week personally to avoid the "gut brick".

I think I'm done with the questions ;)
Red meat is the best, most micro-nutrient dense, and highest bioavailable source of protein. In general, I do prefer it over other meats. No issues with digestion. The walks/pump sets help. Look into the Vertical Diet and Peak Performance program for more detailed info.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 17 January 2020

WEIGHT: 236.6 lbs

Eeeek. My weight is going back down to where it was and quickly. Not sure if I should be happy or concerned lol. I guess that will be determined based on the upcoming week of training and how I look in the mirror. Tomorrow will be a day of fatassery with a bit of a heavier eating so it's cool. If my weight does continue to decline I may add another egg to my diet or something.

Workout was fairly solid. I got an itch on the Smith for presses and went up to a whopping 210 lbs! Kept it to 5 sets and 10 reps. I still don't want to push it too far but this felt good and as it sits later in the day my arm isn't any worse.

Notes:
-

GYM SESSION: Shoulders/Farmers (65 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Cable Unilateral Raises - alternating, behind the back
27.5 lbs: 16, 16, 12

DB Lateral Raises
65 lbs: 8, 8, 8

Reverse Pec Dec
220 lbs: 15, 13, 10
180 lbs: 12, 10, 12

Shoulder Smith Machine
210 lbs: 10, 10, 10, 10, 10

Cable Front Raises
27.5 lbs: 15, 15, 12

Farmers Walks
315 lbs Trap Bar: 3 sets of 1 lap (long)

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Who you got tonight?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really hoping the Donald comes through tonight. He has had a tendency to crumble under pressure in the past though.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really hoping the Donald comes through tonight. He has had a tendency to crumble under pressure in the past though.
I think more than anything he probably just pushes himself so hard in and out of the fight game. Dude chases adrenaline like crazy haha

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 18 January 2020

WEIGHT: 234.6 lbs

Holy hell. Weight fell another two pounds. That is 11 lbs lighter than last Saturday lol. Training went good today though. While my knee is still a bit problematic I was able to push a little further today which felt both good mentally and physically. Went up to 8 plates on Leg Press and 315 on Squats. No hiccups but I was very careful and measured in executing my sets. I skipped leg extensions again in favor of additional Leg Press and Squat sets.

I'll be having a bit of a re-feed today since my weight has gone down a large amount in a short period of time. This works well since the big UFC fights are tonight, which, of course, means a couple servings of Bison Burgers. But that's not all. I had to attend a family lunch thing at Black Angus so I had myself a solid post-workout steak (plus a little extra). I'll post up my meals as the day progresses

Meals:
- Meal 1: 50g Isolate, 50g Oatmeal, 118g Blueberries
- Meal 2: 8oz Top Sirloin (Center-cut), 7.5oz potato (brought my own), 2oz Chicken and 1 bacon strip (mom's leftover), 2 cups of Steak Soup (90 cals each)
- Meal 3: 6oz beef (93%) patties, 1 Whole Egg, 2 Light Muffins
- Meal 4: 10oz bison( 90%) patties, 2 Light Muffins
- Meal 5: 10oz bison( 90%) patties, 2 Light Muffins
- Meal 6: 3.5oz bison (90%), 4 Whole Eggs, 100g Mushrooms, 75g Coleslaw, 60g Carrots

Notes:
- Took 25mg of Anadrol after training.

GYM SESSION: Leg Press/Squats/Quads) (60 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Leg Press
8 Plates: 9, 9, 8
7 Plates: 11, 9, 9
6 Plates: 13, 12, 12

Squats
245 lbs: 12
275 lbs: 8
315 lbs: 6, 6, 6, 6

Horizontal Leg Press
380 lbs: 25, 25, 25, 25

Outer Thigh
200 lbs: 16, 14, 13

Inner Thigh
180 lbs: 18, 10, 9

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 19 January 2020

WEIGHT: 234.8 lbs

A bit surprised that for all the heavier eating I did yesterday that my weight did not really change. Not that I went full dick cheat mode but still lol.

Pretty disappointed that Cowboy lost, but I can't take anything away from Conor. I have never seen shoulders implemented like that. I don't think most people would have known what to do in that situation haha.

Legs are absolutely destroyed. From the quads to the inner and outer thighs and throughout my hamstrings even. No complaints here that is for sure. Fortunately, my knee isn't any worse (or better) for all that good good pushing ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As much as I love cerrone Connor had a game plan and killed it. cowboy is such a raw brawler which is what makes him so fun but also gets him in trouble against guys that are super calm and accurate strikers. Either way it was a solid fight (the whole card really). I’m psyched to see who Connor fights next since he looked better than ever

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As much as I love cerrone Connor had a game plan and killed it. cowboy is such a raw brawler which is what makes him so fun but also gets him in trouble against guys that are super calm and accurate strikers. Either way it was a solid fight (the whole card really). I’m psyched to see who Connor fights next since he looked better than ever
Ditto bro. I'm really happy that he chilled the **** out and was acting like a professional. Excited to have him back now.

How’s the new Thrive blend treating you?
Really good so far. I've been just rotating my quads (going higher and lower/left and right side) without any pip. It's nice not to hurt... well I'm hurting but not from pip lol

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 20 January 2020

WEIGHT: 236.4 lbs

My body was wrecked yesterday and today I was still quite shot. Rather than forcing myself in the gym I switched up my training a tad. I heard a great quote that resonated with me, "rigidity in the face of complexity creates toxicity." I still did Rack Pulls but instead of 5x5 with 585 I instead went with a pyramid up to 615 with only 3 working sets and low volume. Surprisingly the 615 didn't feel all too bad. On a good day I may have went for 3 reps. At the end I went with 15 sets of biceps instead of 12.

Notes:
- I took 50mg Anadrol last night to help with recovery. I may do the same this evening.
- I'm out of T2 until my product order arrives.

Rack Pulls
585 lbs: 5
605 lbs: 3
615 lbs: 2

Barbell Rows
315 lbs: 12, 11, 10

Low Rows (close grip)
297 lbs: 10, 9, 8

Lat Pulldowns
253 lbs: 6, 5, 6

Lat Pullover
71.5 lbs: 12, 9, 9

EZ Cable Curl
104.5 lbs: 8, 6, 5

Unilateral DB Curl

Unilateral Hammer Curl

Seated Cable Curl
185 lbs: 8, 7, 6
85 lbs: 10,10, 10 - unilateral

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 21 January 2020

WEIGHT: 238.0 lbs (noodz attached)

Solid chest session today. Had some weed left from my night bowl so I smoked that, took some kratom, 3 Special Forces, and 2 Necrofire (old VL fat burner). The mental focus was absolutely lit with some serious mind-muscle connection. Not too much issue with the arm until the end when I was training triceps. No real problem during the actual sets so much as it was just getting fatigued so I stopped a set short on the last couple exercises. I did, however, manage to up my Cable Fly and Smith Incline weight today. As long as I don't get a flare up later then I'll keep to these weights for the next couple weeks and reassess before increasing weight again.

The Anadrol at 50mg seems to be making a big difference with my weight as it quickly climbed back a few pounds. I think I'll go ahead and keep it at 50mg and maybe even hit 75mg here and there. I have 25mg tabs so I can split the dose throughout the day. Got a couple events I'll be attending in a couple of weeks so I want to be looking a bit extra thick and juicy.

I need to start my new log up so may later today or tomorrow but here is the new base diet which is pretty much what I've been experimenting with the last week.

Nutrition:
- Meal 2: 6oz beef (93%) patty, 1 x Whole Egg, 2 x Sourdough Muffins
- Meal 3: 9oz beef (93%) patties, 3 x Sourdough Muffins, 2-3oz OJ
- Meal 4: 8oz beef (96%), 9oz potato, 30g carrots, 75g coleslaw
- Meal 5: 8oz beef (96%), 9oz potato, 30g carrots, 75g coleslaw, 2-3oz OJ
- Meal 6: 3oz beef (93%), 4 x Whole Eggs, 30g carrots, 120g Mushrooms

GYM SESSION: Chest/Triceps/Farmers (65 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Seated Cable Fly
61.6 lbs: 10, 9, 6

Upward Cable Fly
48.4 lbs: 6, 6, 6

Chest Press Machine
345 lbs: 8, 9, 8

Incline Smith Machine
230 lbs: 9, 8, 8
180 lbs: 13, 11, 8

Angled Pec Dec - (this exercise was hurting my left shoulder a bit so I'll likely switch it out for something else next week)
250 lbs: 14, 9, 8

Cable Kickbacks
22 lbs: 16, 14, 13, 12

Cable Pressdowns
60.5 lbs: 16
66 lbs: 13, 10, 9

Cable Underhand
49.5 lbs: 12, 12, 8

Cable Hammer Pressdowns - unilateral, alternating, no rest
16.5 lbs: 15, 10, 9

Farmers Walks
45 lb Plates: 2 sets of 4 laps

Attachments

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You have a great physique man! What is your height again?

Reactions: ZOO
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
DAMN man! you filled out like an absolute monster and your conditioning and striations are still epic!

Interesting to see you smoked before a workout... do you do that often? I've read about some people who like it but for me I just like to relax when I smoke... I guess the type would make a difference quite a bit (I assume you're hitting up a sativa for that) but even so I feel like I would have an odd experience... that said, I do notice that I zone the fck in on one single thing at a time when I do so that could actually be really nice for a workout.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have a great physique man! What is your height again?
Thanks, bro :) I'm about 6'1"

I scroll down as fast as I can for noodz and this homo has pants on
Haha sorry ;) Gotta send some coin to see the groin

DAMN man! you filled out like an absolute monster and your conditioning and striations are still epic!

Interesting to see you smoked before a workout... do you do that often? I've read about some people who like it but for me I just like to relax when I smoke... I guess the type would make a difference quite a bit (I assume you're hitting up a sativa for that) but even so I feel like I would have an odd experience... that said, I do notice that I zone the fck in on one single thing at a time when I do so that could actually be really nice for a workout.
Appreciate that, Boone! I used to smoke a lot before training but stopped some time ago. I may take it up again because it was a great workout and I feel better when I'm high lol.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 23 January 2020

WEIGHT: 235.6 lbs

Hit the old smoking bowl before heading off to the gym today. It's been making for some fantastic workouts in conjunction with the rest of my cocktail. Felt really good this morning so I decided to go ahead and push the weight up in a pyramid for RDL's. Kept form slow and precise to avoid injury.

Well no sooner than I updated my numbers below did I get a call from the freight carrier. Juice Daddy and Assault Team have arrived! There's a lot of **** that I have to do (by myself) so it may take the weekend before I get everything up and ready for sale. I'll need to send the winners of my contest promo their product as well.

Since I have a million fucking boxes I have to trek up into my apartment I'm using that in place of my 10 minute walks today lol

Notes:
-

GYM SESSION: RDLs/Hamstrings/Calves (60 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

RDLs
225 lbs: 5 (WU)
335 lbs: 15
355 lbs: 8
365 lbs: 6
355 lbs: 7
365 lbs: 8

Lying Leg Curl
180 lbs: 10, 9, 8
70 lbs: 7, 7, 6 - unilateral

Seated Leg Curl
300 lbs: 8, 8, 8
140 lbs: 11, 10, 10 - unilateral

Standing Calf Raise
4 Plates: 11, 9, 8

Seated Calf Raise
3 Plates: 9, 9, 8

Seated Calf Press
245 lbs: 9, 10, 10

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Since I have a million fucking boxes I have to trek up into my apartment I'm using that in place of my 10 minute walks today lol
I’d offer to help if you’re close by. You aren’t in Indiana though, are you?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ZOO Anabolics 98
ZOO Cycle Logs 172
ZOO Supplement Logs 239