ZMA and a multivitamin?

Im2paran0id

Awards
I was looking into taking a ZMA supplement however I’ve noticed most of the ingredients are in multivitamins at the correct dose?
Does anyone take both or is it unnecessary
Thanks

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I take ZMA and 5-10,000 iu vitamin D and no multi.
Been using ZMA for over a year (just bought another years worth) - I am certain that it has helped my gains.
I am not a rep, but have a discount code for millenniumsport. PM if you would like it.

Im2paran0id

Awards
Thanks for your reply. I’ve already bought some ZMA that should be here in the next 48 hours I also bought a multivitamin specifically that offered low levels of Zinc magnesium and b6. So will give both a go and see what happens.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends on why you want the ingredients in ZMA, but ZMA as a product is meant to be taken right before sleep. Too much zinc or magnesium is going to cause issues, but ZMA and a multi are probably not going to be an issue for most. You can also get both fairly cheap for what they offer.

Im2paran0id

Awards
It depends on why you want the ingredients in ZMA, but ZMA as a product is meant to be taken right before sleep. Too much zinc or magnesium is going to cause issues, but ZMA and a multi are probably not going to be an issue for most. You can also get both fairly cheap for what they offer.
Yeh I was more concerned with having too much. Maybe I’ll take the multi in the morning and the zma before bed.
I’m using it specifically for sleep

Im2paran0id

Awards
Yeh I was more concerned with having too much. Maybe I’ll take the multi in the morning and the zma before bed.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do a multi in the morning and ZMA and haven't had an issue at all. There can also be issues with vitamins/minerals restricting each other, but spreading it out like that should take care of that issue as well.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope it works for you. It doesn't do much for me in that department, but my insomnia is kinda insane.

Im2paran0id

Awards

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Product Reviews 0
Rad83 Supplements 11
Supplements 8
Anabolics 10
u_e_s_i Supplements 0