Zinc cures libido issues

Spookybro

Awards
Started taking 50mg zinc 4 days ago. [Just finished pct]
Within 48hrs I went from a dead penis that could not get erect at all with zero libido to waking up with fantastic boners and popping woody's during day randomly.

What a life saver something so simple can do. I was obviously deficit in zinc or some **** lol

Do you get benefits from zinc to or am I just lucky?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Started taking 50mg zinc 4 days ago. [Just finished pct]
Within 48hrs I went from a dead penis that could not get erect at all with zero libido to waking up with fantastic boners and popping woody's during day randomly.

What a life saver something so simple can do. I was obviously deficit in zinc or some **** lol

Do you get benefits from zinc to or am I just lucky?
No.
Zinc only helps with "libido" issues in those who's bodies are low on Zinc. Don't take too much! It's a heavy metal.

Bro, you're still bouncing off every single wall, man. I'd be careful about trying everything you run across right now. You don't want to make yourself worse (again), or suicidal.
You NEED to find an EVEN keel, man. .... Even if it's a low spot for a little while.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn man you are obsessed with libido. It is mostly non-existent for me and i can tell you life is much easier that way. So i say fuk the libido.
I was also under the impression that steroids were going to elevate my libido before i cycled. Turned out completely opposite. We are all different when it comes to response to drugs.

but i still get the extreme alpha feeling from androgenic combinations, even thpugh it kills my libido, i feel like a monster in the gym.

For all we know, next cycle could be test/trest/mast with mk677 muahahaha.

And it is normal to not have the "umpf" , the drive to get things done off cycle like you did on cycle. Dont let the depression get you. Listen to some good tunes and hit the weights my man!

Last edited:

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
**** libido. I can’t go three days without wacking it and that third day I’m so horny I wanna bang my head against a wall repeatedly. I try to abstain because I have more motivation and gym energy.

fuckin losing my mind over here. I used to take zinc there’s no fuckin way I could do that now

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
**** libido. I can’t go three days without wacking it and that third day I’m so horny I wanna bang my head against a wall repeatedly. I try to abstain because I have more motivation and gym energy.

fuckin losing my mind over here. I used to take zinc there’s no fuckin way I could do that now
See how different we are? Zinc has no effect on my libido whatsoever,

And the more masteron and proviron i take, the lower it is. Only thing that elevates it is hcg, and only initially.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
See how different we are? Zinc has no effect on my libido whatsoever,

And the more masteron and proviron i take, the lower it is. Only thing that elevates it is hcg, and only initially.
Yeah. Well, consider it a blessing. Zinc will give me wet dreams if I even dare take it

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah. Well, consider it a blessing. Zinc will give me wet dreams if I even dare take it
Believe it or not, i used to have wet dreams all the time but they were not sexually related, i would just wake up and have one for no reason.

but since i have done gear i had 0. Guess the sack is empty lol.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Believe it or not, i used to have wet dreams all the time but they were not sexually related, i would just wake up and have one for no reason.

but since i have done gear i had 0. Guess the sack is empty lol.
Lmao