Your Tren-E experience

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
{Disclaimer: I am not running Tren anytime in the near future, currently enjoying my first pin cycle of Test.}

Have some questions about Tren-E. Many people say for a first time Tren user to run Ace because it’s a shorter ester and therefore if you have bad side effects you can stop it and the side effects will subside within a couple days rather than with Tren-E which will still be present for weeks after stopping. Although, some people say running Tren-E may be a better option because it’s typically much less harsh than Tren-A. If you’ve ran Tren-E what’s your experience with it compared to Tren-A? Where the side effects less harsh than Tren-A?

Some basic questions I have are:

How soon after the first injection of Tren-E did you notice any kind of effect? (Mental or physical)

Did you experience any extreme mental side effects such as rage,paranoia,anxiety? If so how did this compare to ace?

What ancillaries did you run along with the Tren? Prami or caber? (Some claim prami can counteract a lot of Tren sides as oppose to caber)

Where you able to eat in caloric surplus and still lean out?

Was it worth it?

Norse12

Awards
I get the crazy dreams after about 5 weeks on tren e. I like how I feel on it (300-500mg) but I usually tap out after 10-12 weeks from tiredness from poor sleep every night. I get a bit grumpy from the lack of sleep. My wife loves when I'm on it since I bang her 3-4 times a day, matter of fact she told me to stop that deca and high test boring cycle and get back onto the tren instead.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
head aches and high blood pressure... never got them with Tren(A) tho.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I get the crazy dreams after about 5 weeks on tren e. I like how I feel on it (300-500mg) but I usually tap out after 10-12 weeks from tiredness from poor sleep every night. I get a bit grumpy from the lack of sleep. My wife loves when I'm on it since I bang her 3-4 times a day, matter of fact she told me to stop that deca and high test boring cycle and get back onto the tren instead.
Nice! I might have to get on that!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i like t e much better. its far smother to me. ace makes me act like a dick to my wife.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i keep that **** low.. and if i am being honest, while i have NEVER abused tren, I will be damned if I dont occasionally feel like i am experiencing early stages of dementia. I literally blink out in convos, and have to pull a jen pasaki and "circle back" to finish discussions. the stuff has such a strong reward vs risk that i still want to use it again