Your`s rating SARMs for strength

Palash

Awards
Personally tried only ligandrol and MK-677.
Very liked to me.
But I heard that for gain of strength
1.S-23
2. S-4

Your`s opinion gentlemens?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mk677 is not a sarm. All sarms are pretty crappy unless you dose high. S23 is the strongest but has sides worse then some oral steroids

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Brenwad

Awards
Pretty weak as a whole. I use ostarine as a prehab/rehab drug,rather than expecting explosive gains.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have only tried LGD, Ostarine, YK-11, and RAD-140 (could not tolerate the lethargy).
YK-11 gave me the absolute best strength of any SARM or prohormone I have used.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally tried only ligandrol and MK-677.
Very liked to me.
But I heard that for gain of strength
1.S-23
2. S-4

Your`s opinion gentlemens?
Just wondering, have you combined mk677 and lgd? And did you use a test base for lgd?

Palash

Awards
Just wondering, have you combined mk677 and lgd? And did you use a test base for lgd?
Yes, i combined ibutamoren and ligandrol. This is more bulk, then pure strength, but my like.
No, test base i`m don`t use. DAA only.- easy PCT.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, i combined ibutamoren and ligandrol. This is more bulk, then pure strength, but my like.
No, test base i`m don`t use. DAA only.- easy PCT.
How were your gains on that? What dosage LGD?

Basemetal

Basemetal

Awards
The only sarm I tried was RAD140... I didn't notice much other than a bit of an aggression and some suppression... even though everyone seems to say RAD doesn't suppress.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5-10 mg.
Hard to say on numbers, maybe on 5-10% for 2 month, feeling just great.
Sweet. But not quite sure what you mean with 5-10%. I’m about to run 11mg lgd with 20mg mk677 and I’m gonna go the unusual route of cutting with them. I wanna retain muscle and maybe even gain strength while getting cut. I’ll have dermacrine around in case I feel I need a test boost. I’ll post results in a new thread.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only sarm I tried was RAD140... I didn't notice much other than a bit of an aggression and some suppression... even though everyone seems to say RAD doesn't suppress.
Everybody didn't say that. People selling Sarms to guys afraid to take steroids say that.

Basemetal

Basemetal

Awards
Everybody didn't say that. People selling Sarms to guys afraid to take steroids say that.
Correction: I meant most online reviews and supplement providers. You're right.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pretty spot on here, didn’t notice much in the gains department but agression and suppression, yes. I ran at 20mg probably wouldn’t do it again

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sweet. But not quite sure what you mean with 5-10%. I’m about to run 11mg lgd with 20mg mk677 and I’m gonna go the unusual route of cutting with them. I wanna retain muscle and maybe even gain strength while getting cut. I’ll have dermacrine around in case I feel I need a test boost. I’ll post results in a new thread.
I will be interested in how your cut goes on lgd since most use it for bulks. You should log your run on here.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be interested in how your cut goes on lgd since most use it for bulks. You should log your run on here.
I’m thinking about it. If I don’t straight up log it then I’ll post a half way progress report and a final recap. I might just do a straight up log though. I got about three more weeks of healing from an injury until I can start. Even then I won’t be able to do lifts that heavily involve the shoulder.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
All in all, I havn’t tried any Sarm that gave that much in strength and muscle mass. (Osta, LGD, S4,Rad).

I do use pretty conservative doses though so I can’t expect that much either.

They DO something, especially for recovery and increased work capacity (which is strength as well...) but maybe not that much for your 1RM.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
S23/lgd/high dose s4 everything else I didn’t notice much. Mk and ostarine help recovery a lot. Going to run gw sometime this year

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
The real fun starts at 20/30 mg lgd

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now that I have run LGD, RAD, OSTA with MK677 multiple times I would never dose LGD or RAD below 20mg/per day. OSTA is great to preserve muscle while cutting, not for bulking....

When people say sarms are trash or they didn’t see much. You either got bunk product, you dosed it to low, you didn’t eat enough and you trained like shiiiiit..

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
No that I have run LGD, RAD, OSTA with MK677 multiple times I would never dose LGD or RAD below 20mg/per day. OSTA is great to preserve muscle while cutting, not for bulking....

When people say sarms are trash or they didn’t see much. You either got bunk product, you dosed it to low, you didn’t eat enough and you trained like shiiiiit..
Lgd and s 23 at 30 mg was a very productive run.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The real fun starts at 20/30 mg lgd
I ended up using 22mg lgd. I’m finishing up week 7 now. The effects are apparent at this dose. I tried to add 6mg of yk11 but I only made it 9 days with that combo cause it made my heart feel like it was gonna explode.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
I ended up using 22mg lgd. I’m finishing up week 7 now. The effects are apparent at this dose. I tried to add 6mg of yk11 but I only made it 9 days with that combo cause it made my heart feel like it was gonna explode.
Damn. That and gw are the main SARMs I haven’t tried. I honestly thought that my SARMs were laced with a ph because of the rapid increase in size and strength. S 23 is a beast.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn. That and gw are the main SARMs I haven’t tried. I honestly thought that my SARMs were laced with a ph because of the rapid increase in size and strength. S 23 is a beast.
Yeah, sarms are the real deal. I still want to try AAS next though, unless I give S23 a shot. I might try yk11 one more time though and get some kind of blood pressure support supplement.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, sarms are the real deal. I still want to try AAS next though, unless I give S23 a shot. I might try yk11 one more time though and get some kind of blood pressure support supplement.
Yeah no comparison man, aas are a wonderful thing. Haha

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah no comparison man, aas are a wonderful thing. Haha
Hahaha that’s what I’m hoping for. Part of me is eager to get this cycle over with and then pct and take the necessary time off so I can delve into AAS. I think I’ll run trest and tbol. But I gotta enjoy the cycle I’m currently on and not waste much mental energy wishing I was on something even stronger.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha that’s what I’m hoping for. Part of me is eager to get this cycle over with and then pct and take the necessary time off so I can delve into AAS. I think I’ll run trest and tbol. But I gotta enjoy the cycle I’m currently on and not waste much mental energy wishing I was on something even stronger.
No pinning?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No pinning?
Not yet. I have no issue with it but I’m waiting until a couple cycles in. It’s really more of an issue of getting my woman on board with the idea, and I’d rather not hide it from here. Right now I’m happy that she’s not nagging me about orals and transdermals.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Not yet. I have no issue with it but I’m waiting until a couple cycles in. It’s really more of an issue of getting my woman on board with the idea, and I’d rather not hide it from here. Right now I’m happy that she’s not nagging me about orals and transdermals.
Ahhh I got ya. Luckily for me, my girl is a nurse and pins me. Haven’t ran an injectable in a few years but she actually enjoys pinning me. I’ve never had pip from anything. Even 600mg/ml **** that should be rough. Probably cross back over to the dark side again early next year.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh I got ya. Luckily for me, my girl is a nurse and pins me. Haven’t ran an injectable in a few years but she actually enjoys pinning me. I’ve never had pip from anything. Even 600mg/ml **** that should be rough. Probably cross back over to the dark side again early next year.
Think it will be my one year sober gift to myself. Haha

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lucky guy. I’d take advantage of that and run a sweet cycle again if I were you.

I want to bring this up. I got one complaint about lgd. It’s a pretty sweet compound but there’s a very long wait time for it to kick in, especially for an oral. I didn’t notice anything until week 4 and it was somewhere around week 6 when it finally starting hitting me full force. Yk11 is the opposite. It’s like dbol, in that it hits you right away and can even be taken as a preworkout. I just took 6mg of yk right now cause I’ll be heading to the gym soon and I guarantee I’ll be a little stronger, more aggressive, and I’ll probably get a better pump from it.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Lucky guy. I’d take advantage of that and run a sweet cycle again if I were you.

I want to bring this up. I got one complaint about lgd. It’s a pretty sweet compound but there’s a very long wait time for it to kick in, especially for an oral. I didn’t notice anything until week 4 and it was somewhere around week 6 when it finally starting hitting me full force. Yk11 is the opposite. It’s like dbol, in that it hits you right away and can even be taken as a preworkout. I just took 6mg of yk right now cause I’ll be heading to the gym soon and I guarantee I’ll be a little stronger, more aggressive, and I’ll probably get a better pump from it.
Yeah I am really blessed. I used to have a few different addictions but when I was on cycle she could count on me being sober. Haha but now I am sober permanently. Thinking a 500-750 mg sustanon/400-600 npp or tren/mast or eq/Winstrol kicker/gw501516 with eca mixed in every few weeks.

At 30mg I noticed it a bit quicker! Hunger hits me hard on that.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am really blessed. I used to have a few different addictions but when I was on cycle she could count on me being sober. Haha but now I am sober permanently. Thinking a 500-750 mg sustanon/400-600 npp or tren/mast or eq/Winstrol kicker/gw501516 with eca mixed in every few weeks.

At 30mg I noticed it a bit quicker! Hunger hits me hard on that.
May throw in some humanogen to help my body keep up with the new muscle/strength.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SARMs are cool. They fit in nicely.
Mild with keepable gains.
S4 is the sh1t

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’ve expressed your love of S4 so much that now I have to try it.
Try it you'll like it.
The reason I like it is you feel good as you gain. I can't hang feeling sh1tty

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is S4 even worth it if your over 15% bf? I’m usually in the 18-20% range.
Hell yeah. I bet it tightens you up. Strength goes up and you feel great. Maybe you could get to 15% without to much effort on S4.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yeah. I bet it tightens you up. Strength goes up and you feel great. Maybe you could get to 15% without to much effort on S4.
Cool. I’m in. It’ll either be my next cycle or the one after that. Feeling good is super important to me too. I won’t use a compound if it makes me feel sh!tty.

Hourman39

Awards
I'm currently running MK 677/25mg and cjc 1295. I know it takes awhile to kick in, but do you think there would be any benefit to bumping up my dosage? What about adding in s4 or LGD, or maybe yk?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently running MK 677/25mg and cjc 1295. I know it takes awhile to kick in, but do you think there would be any benefit to bumping up my dosage? What about adding in s4 or LGD, or maybe yk?
What dose

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adding anabolic to peptides always increases results .

Hourman39

Awards
What would you suggest? I ended a cycle of test e about 2 months ago so I'm not trying to go that route thus quick