Your recommendations wanted!

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
I have powerlifting competition coming up. What’s everyone’s favorite NATTY anabolic?

I’ve tried follidrone, Androgin, and a few from Olympus labs. Didn’t notice too much from those. Endurance during the actual workout increased.

Is MassMax still a thing? I haven’t tried that one.

I’m about 12 weeks out. Would be a game for a log too.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First .... Please click the "Report" button, and report all but one of your posts as Duplicates.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think I’d consider as much creatine as I could handle, (with no concern of added water weight etc.) and putting the rest of my budget into as much quality protein possible.

Maybe zma, vitamin d, fish oil, cissus & stuff for joints…to keep everything running smoothly.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think I’d consider as much creatine as I could handle, (with no concern of added water weight etc.) and putting the rest of my budget into as much quality protein possible.

Maybe zma, vitamin d, fish oil, cissus & stuff for joints…to keep everything running smoothly.
Yep, this👆. Spend the bulk of your budget on food and general health supps, for your strength goals use creatine and a hefty dose of caffeine on your heavy days.

The best natural anabolic is....... Food by a long shot, then creatine is the best natty muscle builder with time tested and proven results.

And caffeine in hefty doses like 300-400mg will jack up your strength temporarily

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep, this👆. Spend the bulk of your budget on food and general health supps, for your strength goals use creatine and a hefty dose of caffeine on your heavy days.

The best natural anabolic is....... Food by a long shot, then creatine is the best natty muscle builder with time tested and proven results.

And caffeine in hefty doses like 300-400mg will jack up your strength temporarily
Agreed with this. I'd recommend getting an app like myfitness pal if you don't have it already and logging a couple days worth of eatting compared to your target number to see where you currently stand and what needs to increase for intake.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alpha GPC & caffeine to tolerance on heavy days, routine creatine use, and as mentioned be eating & sleeping enough to recover well. Taking a B complex with your preWO meal isn’t a bad idea. Intraworkout carbs, even just cheap Gatorade bulk powder, will help prioritize performance. Add a little salt to that water too to help stay hydrated, as being 2% dehydrated in bodyweight can cause a 5% strength loss.

There aren’t really any natural anabolics that will increase strength in any noticeable fashion.

You could try SNS Amentoflavone. I haven’t used it, but guys reports some added strength with acute preWO dosing.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could try SNS Amentoflavone. I haven’t used it, but guys reports some added strength with acute preWO dosing.
There's a good write up on it over at Strong Supplement Shop as well.