Your occupation?

Blazer88

Awards

I have like over 20 grand in loans to pay off, and I only have an associates.  I want to pay them down before I start going back to school.  My next school will be a lot more expensive I think, so thats gonna be rough.  And MBA's are just expensive as hell no matter what

If I win the lottery I will pay all our ways through college.

h19
Now, I will hold you too that statement. I have plenty of witnesses in here. Start buying your tickets!!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

Now, I will hold you too that statement. I have plenty of witnesses in here. Start buying your tickets!!
you know a dude name dane. he went to IHS and i be talking to him over here at nyu and he telling me you are huge and deebo man. (ha) and all cut up and shid. good stuff.

Blazer88

Awards
Are you thinking of Dane Chrisitianson (sp?), then yeah, I've talked to him in the gym before during the summer. Cool guy, I remember him from IHS and middle school because he played guitar. Damn man, you know anybody else from that gym that knows me??? LOL See what I mean, it's a small world.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
yup thats him. we works part time at the rock climbing wall at our gym and i work in the weight room. see that dude alot. dont know about who else i know....like i said, i workout in the mornings and the only people there round 9 oclock are milf's and old timers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TexasLifter89 General Chat 34
vika808 General Chat 46